starting strength gym
Page 1189 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 1896891089113911791187118811891190119111991239128916892189 ... LastLast
Results 11,881 to 11,890 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Rip, how has Abbott not locked down the Texas/Mexico border? You're being invaded. Biden has pulled CBP and BPA back.
    Is this what collapses society? It feels like we're close.
    I am not in a border state, but I have noticed a sizable increase in illegal aliens over the past month.
    The attitudes also seem to be changing; the illegal aliens I used to see would try to keep their heads down and just go about their business unnoticed, but what I am seeing now looks like open hostility and aggression.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I doubt that a state has the authority to close down its part of an international border. And, he lacks the balls.
    Mark, I think it is about time you thought about moving your operation over here to Aus, we could carve a bit out of the Northern Territory and call it "New Texas" and you can bring that Texas cafe style food with you as well.

Quote Originally Posted by OldDog View Post
    The new Pravda, comrade.

This is why I own GME.
    If the polling is to be believed, less than 20% of Americans now have faith in the markets.
    Most investors now say the stock market is "rigged"

If I am reading that right in my a cursory glance at the change, is that $10 Trillion they just slashed from their calculation of the money supply?

Total Savings Deposits at all Depository Institutions (DISCONTINUED) (WSAVNS) | FRED | St. Louis Fed

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    This is an excellent summation of all the lies and bullshit. If anyone at this point in time has faith and trust in government, they are a fool.
    So You Want To Believe The So-Called 'Experts'? in [Market-Ticker]
    It has now come to a point where one agrees with it, opposes it, or just goes along with it. There is no more hiding it. Trump forced them to show their true colors (many saw it before him) and now they have to convince and double down

No. It's not true. They discontinued the metric, because the government stopped doing weekly updates. They're doing monthly updates instead, so they started a new name for basically the same metric.
    Last edited by AndrewLewis; 03-28-2021 at 12:59 PM. Reason: typo
    Starting Strength Indianapolis is up and running. Sign up for a free 30-minute coaching session.
    I answer all my emails: ALewis@StartingStrengthGyms.com

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Black Lives Matter but not Pakistani Uber Eats Drivers Lives, apparently. I guarantee these two fine young ladies were out chanting in the street/looting shit last summer.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...768320512?s=19
    I don't know. Pakistani and Indian folks tend to be so racist they'd make a Klansman blush. They don't care for each other either. I forget the specific epistemology, but the name "Pakistan" basically means "not a bunch of halfbreeds (like those dirty Indians)"

I, personally, blame white people for this too.

Not sure about that, but it was not too far off from "It's A Wonderful Life" last week at the local bank as a lot of folks, who I'm guessing don't do a lot of actual banking, were cashing in their Biden Bucks.

Dollar General was probably swamped that evening.

I doubt that a state has the authority to close down its part of an international border. And, he lacks the balls.
    He'd have to secede, which I believe is still in the Texas constitution as a right they reserve for themselves.

If being invaded while the folks charged with preventing it watch isn't the line in the sand then nothing is.

Remember the Alamo.

Maybe Abbot can compete in women's sports now?

There is no right to secede in the Texas Constitution. There is the right retained to divide Texas into 5 states, each with the standard 2 Senators. That might be useful, but secession was pretty thoroughly decided against at the federal level in 1865, and this is why it would take balls. He has demonstrated a lack of balls for several months, so it can't happen until after the 2022 election, if we have the balls to replace him.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    The new Pravda, comrade.

This is why I own GME.
    If the polling is to be believed, less than 20% of Americans now have faith in the markets.
    Most investors now say the stock market is "rigged"
    AMC is where all the current action is at.

(AMC) Hedge Funds Are Getting Margin Called & LIQUIDATED! Why We May See Volatility & Squeezes Soon - YouTube

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Spicka View Post
    I’m 5-year long on some GME. No fundamentals yet, but we’ll see if the Chewy guy can do something interesting with it eventually.