COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events - Page 1212

starting strength gym
Page 1212 of 1282 FirstFirst ... 2127121112116212021210121112121213121412221262 ... LastLast
Results 12,111 to 12,120 of 12813

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

  1. #12111
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Murphysboro, IL
    Posts
    30,363

    Default

    • starting strength seminar june 2021
    • starting strength seminar august 2021
    • starting strength seminar october 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    Prediction: Given that he was black (and shit), this story will die a quick death henceforth.

  2. #12112
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    45,248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Noah Green: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

    I'm curious what the narrative is going to be here...
    What narrative? I see no narrative, or anything else.

  3. #12113
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Los Alamos, NM
    Posts
    2,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    What narrative? I see no narrative, or anything else.
    Iím sure there will be a funeral of state, led by Pelosi and Schumer. The spectacle for the poor capitol guard that died of a stroke was a fanfare for the ages. This should be at least twice as glorious.

  4. #12114
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    45,248

    Default

    This is a potentially very important article, translated from the Italian, about SARS-COV-2. Explains many things.

    Italian Researchers: Vaccines Will Not Work Because SARS-CoV-2 Is Also Entering Bacteria – Anti-Empire

    It means that he injects his own genetic content into the bacterium and from there it is replicated. We have absolute and indisputable evidence of this with the many experimental tests we have performed. We are also collecting electron microscope photos. Let me explain. A virus normally attacks our cells, i.e. the epithelium and mucous membranes. It tries to enter and replicate and this induces an immune response in the host. It triggers a series of biochemical events to which the body responds with inflammation proteins. But above our cells is the microbiome, which is a layer of “good” bacteria that live with us. In the case of a bacteriophage virus, it does not pass without first interfacing with the microbiome, but also enters the bacteria. We were tied to the classic concept that the problem is that phages are usually ten times smaller than a coronavirus! Diphtheria, for example, is also a disease caused by a bacterium that produces toxins because it has been colonized by a phage virus.

  5. #12115
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,327

    Default

    I didn't see this talked about here yet, maybe missed it. The mutant that was arrested for beating down the elderly asian women in NYC was out on parole for stabbing his mother to death in front of his 5yo sister 10 years ago.
    This sure is what's wrong here.

  6. #12116
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Murphysboro, IL
    Posts
    30,363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynJerry View Post
    I didn't see this talked about here yet, maybe missed it. The mutant that was arrested for beating down the elderly asian women in NYC was out on parole for stabbing his mother to death in front of his 5yo sister 10 years ago.
    This sure is what's wrong here.
    It too will get short shrift of attention from the media. Just one look at the guy on the video will tell you why. And shit.

  7. #12117
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Ozarks
    Posts
    814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This is a potentially very important article, translated from the Italian, about SARS-COV-2. Explains many things.

    Italian Researchers: Vaccines Will Not Work Because SARS-CoV-2 Is Also Entering Bacteria – Anti-Empire
    Now, that is truly terrifying if this is true. It's one thing for old people to die. It's an entirely different thing if our microbiome is significantly disrupted.

  8. #12118
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    45,248

    Default

    There is nothing terrifying about it. David, try to remember that the survival rate is 99.991%. The main point here is that we've all been exposed to it/we will all be exposed to it, there is nothing anyone can do about that, and that 99.991% of us will have just gotten sick, just like we all have before. The problem may be with the vaccines, but not with the virus. It's just doing what viruses do, and we have responded like a bunch of fucking idiots. Stop doing that NOW.

  9. #12119
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Ozarks
    Posts
    814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    There is nothing terrifying about it. David, try to remember that the survival rate is 99.991%. The main point here is that we've all been exposed to it/we will all be exposed to it, there is nothing anyone can do about that, and that 99.991% of us will have just gotten sick, just like we all have before. The problem may be with the vaccines, but not with the virus. It's just doing what viruses do, and we have responded like a bunch of fucking idiots. Stop doing that NOW.
    You're right, Rip. I'm sorry... I was being facetious. I couldn't help but get pissed off at some of the statements in that paper along the lines of "of course masks work..." while also stating the virus is suspected of being a bacteriophage. It will go everywhere, even more than usual, and those who will die will die. World keeps on spinning.

    Maybe, in addition to getting rid of daylight savings time, we can finally establish a sarcasm font. It might keep me out of trouble. Doubtful, though...

  10. #12120
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    45,248

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    We're not any more going to get rid of daylight savings time than we are the ethanol program, or the wool subsidy.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •