starting strength gym
Page 1215 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 2157151115116512051213121412151216121712251265131517152215 ... LastLast
Results 12,141 to 12,150 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    UK is is deep trouble
    They have been in trouble since they joined the European Union, sold Rolls Royce to VW, Jaguar and Land Rover to TATA motors India, Lotus to Geely Motors China, and Aston Martin to the Canadians.

Already posted, but worth another watch. And worth another reading:
    A really good read. It should be required reading for anyone spouting the idea that "there have been some good things about Covid".

Happy Easter

Polak, Węgier, dwa bratanki, i do szabli, i do szklanki

---

Covid: Tests to be offered twice-weekly to all in England

This is hilarious, considering they've already vaccinated the elderly, meaning the remaining population will have a survival rate of close to 99,9%.

What are your thoughts on how the populace will react once some mutant pops up that the current vaccines do not protect against? Will they accept another 2-year mask mandate or will they dare say the emperor has no clothes?

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Morale boost: Polish pastor forbids Canadian police from shutting down his service, and they leave with their tails between their legs.

We have the weakest, most pathetic tyrants ever. We can still win this if we just push.
    This is exactly how you deal with people when they give you no choose. One has to know their rights and where they stand, once on firm ground... let it loose.

They’re used to it, Rip. They still have a weird fetish for the monarchy over there. This looks and feels like democracy to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    So....why did the topic become so heated and oft-debated beginning around five-ten years ago?
    It seems a lot of this sort of things cycles in popularity with other naturalist things things (dietary stuff, anti-tech, enviormentalism, ect.)....that are usually completely overblown based on nonsense like the idea that nature isn't constantly trying to kill us.

The vaccine thing really took off bigger about a decade ago because certain celebrities started linking them to autism and such. Kind of how paleo and functional fitness became something normies know about thanks to another batch of celebrities talking about it.

It's really just a matter of reach through tech that these things have grown out of their usual subculture things.

COVID Policies, Progressing Past Disagreement with Martin Kulldorff - YouTube

Long but interesting. Refreshing to just listen to something that isn't insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    I see online the Rebel issue has been debated by academics for a long time. So, you can have your non-Rebel Jesus, and I'll keep my Badass Jesus...and back to the thread's topic we go.
    Okay guys, Sunday School is over. Let's talk about the media:

Florida Dem: That 60 Minutes hit piece on DeSantis and Publix is "absolute malarkey"

Sharyn Alfonsi: Publix, as you know, donated $100,000 to your campaign, and then you rewarded them with the exclusive rights to distribute the vaccination in Palm Beach—

Ron DeSantis: So, first of all, that — what you’re saying is wrong. That’s—

Sharyn Alfonsi: How is that not pay-to-play?
    Like dealing with Haghstull. "Assume what I just said is true, even though it isn't. Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Who raised you? You should be embarrassed, blah blah blah..."

More: CBS 'News' Deletes Tweet Advocating How Companies Can Oppose Georgia Republicans | Newsbusters

CBS's Soft Hunter Biden Interview Downgrades Scandals to 'Rumors,' Promotes Book | Newsbusters

TRACY SMITH: Looking back, did you make a mistake taking a spot on that board?”

HUNTER BIDEN: No, I don’t think I made a mistake in taking a spot on the board. I think I made a mistake in underestimating the way in which it would be used against me.

SMITH: But you must have seen the optics. Even back then, you must have. I mean, how could not have foreseen that this was going to look bad?

BIDEN: Because I really didn’t. I’m being as honest with you as a possible can. All I know is, not one investigative body, not one serious journalist has ever accused — has ever come to the conclusion that I did anything wrong, or that my father did anything wrong.

“But the rumors lived on,” Smith lamented, segueing into a portion about the laptop scandal (beg your pardon — the laptop “rumor”).
    Never let truth get in the way of a good woke story

Podcast interview with Dr. Michael Yeadon.
    I’m only 10 minutes in but it’s very good so far.

Dr Mike Yeadon

Dr Mike Yeadon, former CSO and VP, Allergy and Respiratory Research Head with Pfizer Global R&D and co-Founder of Ziarco Pharma Ltd, talks about his grave concerns about the Coronavirus jab

starting strength coach development program
    This will have some effect, but I don't know what: Derek Chauvin Defense Shows Video Clip To Suggest Officer Knelt On George Floyd’s Shoulder—Not His Neck

Looks like "beyond a reasonable doubt" is getting harder to reach.