COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events - Page 1240

starting strength gym
Page 1240 of 1240 FirstFirst ... 240740114011901230123812391240
Results 12,391 to 12,392 of 12392

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2021
    • starting strength seminar june 2021
    • starting strength seminar august 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    I was in school mid 2000s at a "prestigious" university whose name you would certainly recognize. I had a tenured philosophy professor stand in front of our class and tell everyone that if gender norms were erased, men and women would develop and present physically equally. He was dead serious.
    What kind of LSD flashbacks does one have to suffer from to actually believe this?

I had a friend who tried to convince me that things like colors that we (normal people anyway) still refer to as masculine and feminine are all entirely socially constructed. That was the sole reason we see them that way. She could never quite explain how the folks who started such trends came up with such norms though. I guess millions of humans all just flipped a coin on the same day, miraculously got the same result, and then decided that they'd start spreading the lies that Navy Blue was masculine and that Pink was feminine.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Oh yeah, criminals love the mask mandates. They don't get regarded as suspicious for hiding their faces anymore.
    I have wonder what the kind of increases in shoplifting there have been.

I was more thinking more social weirdos and misanthropes though.

starting strength coach development program
    I think I finally understand what is happening here. Biden is being held up as an archetype of the Heritage America white male. On display as stupid, corrupt, ignorant, racist. And they are publicly executing him in a ritual humiliation, with the female poc waiting in the wings.

To these people, literally everything is theater. You bet your ass they would do this.