starting strength gym
Page 1251 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 2517511151120112411249125012511252125312611301135117512251 ... LastLast
Results 12,501 to 12,510 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Leaked audio of principal allegedly admitting making white students feel 'less than'
    Leaked audio of principal allegedly admitting making white students feel 'less than' - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by zft View Post
    I just got my second Pfizer shot. I got pretty sick the day after with flu-like symptoms and stayed in bed all day and slept. On my first shot, I only experienced soreness in my arm--I haven't experienced very much arm soreness this time around. I'm feeling better as of this afternoon (it's now 48 hours later) and I think by tomorrow I should be mostly recovered. I'm sure my press is going to be fucked for the next week because I didn't eat.
    I wish I could participate in reporting my experiences with the Covid Vaccine. But, given my white privilege, I would NEVER allow myself to break in line before every, more deserving person of color receive theirs first.

zft, I assume you are one of those people of color, I am so honored to take this dangerous risk for you. I proudly walk unprotected from the worst pandemic in human history as my reparation for my melanin deficiency.

zft, if you are the beneficiary of white privilege yourself, shame on you. SHAME!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_B View Post
    I had COVID in January and got my first vaccine in March and second vaccine at beginning of April. Both Pfizer.

I’m not really scared of vaccines. Hell, the military gave me upwards of 10 rounds of Anthrax, as well as smallpox vaccinations, if I recall correctly and I was fine. I think I also got the yellow fever vaccine which had something like a 1 in 400,000 kill rate.

12 hours after my first shot, it felt like my first day of COVID. Mild throat soreness, little bit of fatigue. I woke up the next day and PR’d my squat.

After the second shot, other than a sore shoulder, I had no effects whatsoever. A day of light pressing basically fixed that.

My elderly mother-in-law is in another country and my wife and I may have to go on short notice. Right now, we’d still have to quarantine, but the hope was that we could show our vaccine paperwork and avoid that. So far, no such luck.
    You’re immune from having the disease. Why did you get the vaccine on top of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    With the thing yesterday, had the cop not shot her, they would have said that "He just let it happen."
    Oh yeah, that poor bastard stepped out of his squad car right into the Kobayashi Maru.

Quote Originally Posted by RJPinAZ View Post
    You’re immune from having the disease. Why did you get the vaccine on top of that?
    The "science" has not yet proved how long immunity lasts. Without "any incentives whatsoever", it seems the pharmacy companies are truly interested in protecting your health through immunisation.

Look at Denmark's coronapass - "It's a digital app on your phone which shows whether you have had a negative test result within the last 72 hours, a certificate of vaccination or proof of a previous infection two to 12 weeks earlier. " Looks like vaccination "must" provide more resistance than being one of the rare survivors of this deadly disease.

Coronapas: The passport helping Denmark open up after Covid - BBC News

I'm also amazed at the US justice system and the out of court settlement of $27 million for George Floyd's family. Having civil proceedings and multiple criminal convictions for one offence seems bizarre. I'm not arguing the evidence or finding per se, except multiple murder/manslaughter convictions when one person died and how damages in a case like this are estimated/negotiated.

Quote Originally Posted by RJPinAZ View Post
    Two reasons:

The most important, as I said previously, was because the country my wife is from is talking about rescinding their quarantine period for those who have been vaccinated. We know their customs officials aren’t going to buy, “We already had it,” as an excuse, so we decided to get vaccinated in case her mother dies or has a medical emergency and we need to be there in a timeframe less than two weeks.

The other reason is that while my symptoms were pretty mild (as expected), I did lose my taste and smell for over a month. This seriously fucked up my eating, which in turn, fucked up my lifts. Between the loss of appetite and the subsequent recovery to eat and work my way back up, it set me back about 8-10 weeks. Granted, I kind of tiptoed my way back to it because I didn’t know what I’d lost strength wise and how much I’d been affected.

Although I suspected the chances of a repeat were slim, and given that I’m not really scared of the vaccine, I got it. No big deal.

If I was that police officer.... it would have been tempting to drive around the block a couple of times before stopping. I say.... show up after these idiots have finished their nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    "I went to the George Floyd memorial in Minneapolis to speak with protesters."

https://twitter.com/AmiHorowitz/stat...42943357202441

Just listen to what the media has done to these poor idiots.
    All the media did was provide the details for them to believe and misbehave over. Thinking that way is a preexisting condition. Black America is it's own culture. Incomparable with traditional American ideas of justice and rule of law. Sure individual blacks have assimilated and plenty of whites are now that stupid and barbaric too, but the black community always has been a separate subculture.

We're not a melting pot and some material would never bond even if we were.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    Real headlines should read "White Police Officer Saves Black Teen's Life" but instead we get "16 Year Old Unarmed Black Girl Killed By Police": https://media.patriots.win/post/lpMv8rvG.jpeg
    All those free Obama phones, but too stupid to use them to see the readily available footage that shows this.

The media is more damaging to the country than the bombing of Pearl Harbor, and we know our reaction to that. They are at war with us.
    The safe investment would be in guillotine manufacturers......if we lived in a nation of civilized men.

Meanwhile no protests: https://media.patriots.win/post/qgi5RQaU.png

Here's what they want to happen:

https://i.imgur.com/c866WBc.jpg

When it does happen, they'll complain still.
    They are like spoiled children: You're a tyrant when your discipline tries to prevent bad choices and a negligent parent when you you leave them to make their own choices. Never their own fault.

"He was a good boy. Neva did nuttin!'"

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    TL;DR: Whites fleeing Blacks because of their other skin color is an oversimplified misrepresentation of what occurred.
    Every black with money "flees" as soon as the check clears.

With the thing yesterday, had the cop not shot her, they would have said that "He just let it happen." The fact of his mere presence was the problem, and that needs to be corrected. Black communities need their own police departments, like the tribes in the southwest. They are working toward a "reservation" system already, if you listen to the rhetoric. Let them stop paying taxes, let them manage their own affairs, and everything will get better for everybody.
    They don't want independence though. They want freedom from accountability, but with even more handouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Le Comte View Post
    I'm also amazed at the US justice system and the out of court settlement of $27 million for George Floyd's family. Having civil proceedings and multiple criminal convictions for one offence seems bizarre. I'm not arguing the evidence or finding per se, except multiple murder/manslaughter convictions when one person died and how damages in a case like this are estimated/negotiated.
    It's all penance for the white guilt Leftists project onto whites that are not them. And like most penance, it's just for show. No real way that this could be expected to stand legally, but it is the equivalent of trying to push some insane legislation through that has no chance of winning just to show you tried.

If it does stand, and the allegedly sane side reacts just as it has all along then we are truly doomed.

starting strength coach development program
    With the thing yesterday, had the cop not shot her, they would have said that "He just let it happen." The fact of his mere presence was the problem, and that needs to be corrected. Black communities need their own police departments, like the tribes in the southwest. They are working toward a "reservation" system already, if you listen to the rhetoric. Let them stop paying taxes, let them manage their own affairs, and everything will get better for everybody.
    Thing is everyone (including the protesting blacks themselves and the masters of the media/academia/politics) knows this isn't really about racist policing.

The regularity and inevitably of dumb, dangerous blacks doing dumb, dangerous stuff and eventually getting badly killed by white male cops in America has just become the time-tested, proven vehicle for the manufactured outrage. These things are media events.

So it's not like you can approach their complaint rationally and make the offer of a voluntary black ghetto policed by the black community, essentially giving these people what they claim to want, and expect it to all fizzle out under the pressures of natural selection. If you tried implementing that in certain zones of NYC or London, it'd have no effect whatsoever on the disastrous future awaiting the nation. The goal-posts would quickly shift and the definition of systemic racism and white-supremacy would be altered to accommodate the increasingly horrific statistics in these non-white hellholes. It's systemic, after all.

Their rhetoric is one thing, but they're not working towards any kind of system of "equity" as with the tribal policing example. The only aim with this is to systematically villainize and eradicate Heritage Americans. It has been going on for 60+ years and there is no political solution to it, at least until the ecology becomes so harsh, nasty and violent that these maladaptive, self-defeating, suicidal traits are selected out of the group and we come to our senses.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_B View Post
    I had COVID in January and got my first vaccine in March and second vaccine at beginning of April. Both Pfizer.

I’m not really scared of vaccines. Hell, the military gave me upwards of 10 rounds of Anthrax, as well as smallpox vaccinations, if I recall correctly and I was fine. I think I also got the yellow fever vaccine which had something like a 1 in 400,000 kill rate.
    I'm not really scared of vaccines either, Frank. In your effort to "return to normal" you have already agreed to the third Pfizer vaccine which they have announced will be coming this year - and you'll also get the booster shot, once per year, every year.

U.S. preparing for 1-year COVID-19 booster shots; Pfizer chief sees need | Reuters

Then factor in the "vaccine ID"/health passport/social credit score system. It will start off as a harmless sounding, Covid-19 vaccine-related certificate, and then morph into something designed to make sure you are tethered to and compliant with The Grid forever if you want to participate, and consume and produce.

Suddenly, your little, painless jab in the arm got very scary.

Scoff if you want, but bear in mind that until just a few months ago the UK government said they were not planning actually to introduce a vaccine certificate at all - but were exploring the idea.
    Covid-19: No plans for '''vaccine passport''' - Michael Gove - BBC News

Two days ago, our Cabinet Office minister Michael Gove visited Israel to talk about their "Green Passport" system...
    Netanyahu meets UK minister amid plans to form travel corridor for vaccinated | The Times of Israel

...and now we're getting the vaccine passport system ourselves.
    UK Plans To Launch "Vaccine Passports" Next Month | ZeroHedge