COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events - Page 1251

starting strength gym
Page 1251 of 1251 FirstFirst ... 251751115112011241124912501251
Results 12,501 to 12,502 of 12502

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar june 2021
    • starting strength seminar august 2021
    • starting strength seminar october 2021
    Leaked audio of principal allegedly admitting making white students feel 'less than'
    Leaked audio of principal allegedly admitting making white students feel 'less than' - YouTube

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by zft View Post
    I just got my second Pfizer shot. I got pretty sick the day after with flu-like symptoms and stayed in bed all day and slept. On my first shot, I only experienced soreness in my arm--I haven't experienced very much arm soreness this time around. I'm feeling better as of this afternoon (it's now 48 hours later) and I think by tomorrow I should be mostly recovered. I'm sure my press is going to be fucked for the next week because I didn't eat.
    I wish I could participate in reporting my experiences with the Covid Vaccine. But, given my white privilege, I would NEVER allow myself to break in line before every, more deserving person of color receive theirs first.

zft, I assume you are one of those people of color, I am so honored to take this dangerous risk for you. I proudly walk unprotected from the worst pandemic in human history as my reparation for my melanin deficiency.

zft, if you are the beneficiary of white privilege yourself, shame on you. SHAME!