starting strength gym
Page 1285 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 2857851185123512751283128412851286128712951335138517852285 ... LastLast
Results 12,841 to 12,850 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    However, the benefits of a mask you are missing include keeping your face warm and hiding your multiple chins , especially when video conferencing. Just pull it down like you’re at the gym and keeping it ready for rapid deployment. It’s not a bad look at all.
    I do wonder about the effect on eye make up vs lipstick sales.

I feel like I missed a ton of opportunities to profit from the Kung-flu.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    That's just it though, I AM technically a mask wearer. I hate it, but I live in hostile territory. Not in the sense of local sentiment, but the state government is very much all over that shit. It's just less of a hassle to deal with these people and wear the stupid thing for basic stuff that isn't physically demanding. But lifting? I just can't fucking do that. I've tried it with a "standard" mask and even a "fake" one that was single ply and thin fabric. The lighter one didn't have as pronounced an effect, but both made me get light headed and headachey from too much CO2 uptake. And the fact that I'm expected to wear one during this activity just makes me furious at these people. But I don't even know where to direct the anger, because the people like that are fucking hidden from me.
    Then you're an accomplice yourself. An enabler.

I'm sure there's a long list of justifications. There always is.

And of course you'd take a stand if it really came down to...well, you probably have no real idea what, but probably something, right?

Keep doing what you're doing to keep getting what you're getting.

It's one thing to pick your battle, but most people really have no intention of fighting any battles. They're really just bitching and hoping this goes away...which is why the Left is winning. The fucking soy boys at least have the balls to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Your best friend did not bring his wife and kids to a protest not because he is a man and men don’t put your wife and kids in situations like protests.

There, fixed.

I mean, sure, the BLM style of protest isn't appropriate for families, in the sense that a Eyropean-style, I-was-at-a-riot-when-a-soccer-match-broke-out style soccer match is inappropriate for women & children.

When did protests in America become indistinguishable from riots?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    In support of this today, here is a Newsmax reporter's last day in the White House Press Corp: Newsmax Reporter asks Jen Psaki REAL Questions at Press Briefing

Gain of function question starts at 90 seconds.

Sadly, most deplorables have known for months that Fauci funded this gain of function research first at UNC..and then at Wuhan. It was moved from UNC after the scientific community voiced concern about the dangers of the research.
    Hopefully it’s going to come to light now. One thing that has bothered me from the beginning is the rush to call this a racist conspiracy theory. I simply couldn’t reconcile this with most Americans thinking it was racist. It’s nonsense so I wondered what really was driving that narrative. The article does a great job of explaining it.

When I was at UNC, we did gain of function research on Interleukin-6 using DNA recombination. I continued doing the same in Seattle at a biotech with an EGF homologue. Creating chimeras for GOF on the HER-2 receptors. This type of GOF is commonplace and essentially harmless and can be quite beneficial. I can’t imagine what it would feel like doing so on a highly dangerous pathogen.

If Desantis wants to prove he's the world's greatest governor it's time to start fighting Disney in his state.

https://archive.is/5D9Oj

Also if Disney isn't destroyed economically by white people, whites deserve their fate for being such weak pussies that the modern version obviously are.

More of the police placating the mob (in Texas of all places). Abbott needs to follow DeSantis with an anti riot bill.

https://twitter.com/johncardillo/sta...771661312?s=20

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    When did protests in America become indistinguishable from riots?
    That would be when the window glass hits the ground. The British of yore had the answer: grapeshot and canister. Works every single time to break up a riot.

Quote Originally Posted by samhain3184 View Post
    More of the police placating the mob (in Texas of all places). Abbott needs to follow DeSantis with an anti riot bill.

Abbott needs to do a lot of things he hasn't done. Where is this, Austin, or Houston?

This is in Plano.

The City of Plano is protecting "protestors" from people who need to drive down the street. I'll bet this is addressed by Monday morning, given the population of Plano. But maybe not: how many of these pussy trapped in traffic were wearing masks in the car last week? We've failed the test as a society. Human being stop cars voluntarily, with the brakes.

Quote Originally Posted by samhain3184 View Post

This is beyond fucked up. Also pretty terrifying.

starting strength coach development program
    Naomi Wolfe on LifeSite news. An unusual association. Common ground issue is vaccine passports.

Naomi Wolf calls out Michigan lawmakers, media who mock COVID passports | News | LifeSite