starting strength gym
Page 1295 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 2957951195124512851293129412951296129713051345139517952295 ... LastLast
Results 12,941 to 12,950 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Feel good story of the day. I was at the grocery store, maskless, heading to the exit. A guy walks in with his mask under his chin. He's about to reluctantly pull it up over his mouth and nose when he glances in my direction. We make eye contact and he then pulls the mask completely off. We exchange small knowing nods. It was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Bridges fatigue, just like all physical structures. This is not terribly BOMBSHELL. The "Nation's Crumbling Infrastructure" has been a trope for decades. And if you're just going to jerk $3 trillion out of your ass -- money that doesn't actually exist -- I can't think of a better place to spend it than fixing roads and bridges, structures we all depend upon to get to work.

But that's not really what they're doing here, is it?
    As with anything you do not know what you are talking about. I will not expand on it since whenever your proven wrong you will not let it thru to your forum.

If you were right, you did not have to lie.

Of course, this infrastructure deterioration occurred on Donald Trump's Watch. He is therefore also responsible for the impending CPI adjustment.
    Of course you're full of shit as always.

Fact:

Trump passed zero infrastructure bills

Biden might pass one

As you go thru the made up facts and lies you are spreading on this forum, you have to question the body of your strength training work. Also just made up?

Quote Originally Posted by jonasfj70 View Post
    As with anything you do not know what you are talking about. I will not expand on it since whenever your proven wrong you will not let it thru to your forum.

If you were right, you did not have to lie.

Of course you're full of shit as always.

Fact:

Trump passed zero infrastructure bills

Biden might pass one

As you go thru the made up facts and lies you are spreading on this forum, you have to question the body of your strength training work. Also just made up?
    This is why I delete his shit.

Glimmers of hope...

Nine Republican-Led States Reject All COVID-19 Unemployment Benefits | ZeroHedge

Glimmers of jonas: https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status...88483148341250

This is why I delete his shit.

Glimmers of hope...

Nine Republican-Led States Reject All COVID-19 Unemployment Benefits | ZeroHedge

Glimmers of jonas: https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status...88483148341250
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    We are being ritually humiliated. There's good reason we don't have examples of long prospering civilizations whose highest values were xenophilia and gay sex.
    That's just one side's highest virtues.

The other's is being thought well of by people that hate them.

This is good: 2nd Coldest Start To Spring In The USA

This link is somehow not working: The coldest spring temperatures ever recorded in every state

And along with this: Ohio to give five residents $1 million each in COVID vaccine lottery - CBS News

the question is raised: Who is running this fucking clown show of a country? What happens when China decides it wants Taiwan, or when Putin wants the Ukraine? Will they be extra scared of the little girl with 2 mommies in the Army? Because of her superior strength? Will they give us "extra time" because the bridge over the Mississippi is closed for repairs? Because the DoD is more concerned with Climate Change than killing people and breaking things? That the nation is paralyzed by the fear of contracting what may be their shitty bioweapon that has a 99.991% survival rate?

They have already won. The glimmers of hope are not glimmering brightly enough.

This is a phenomenon for the entire Western hemisphere. But I don't wanna dwell on it, I can't bear the thought of Haghstuhl regurgitating some idea of how cold winters and springs are normal during a global warming cycle, trust the science.

HOW PUBLIC HEALTH AGENCIES ARE MANUFACTURING UNCERTAINTY ABOUT EARLY COVID-19 THERAPEUTICS?AND WHY - YouTube
    FLCCC Weekly Update May 12, 2021.

In this episode, Dr. Pierre Kory, Chief Medical Officer of the FLCCC Alliance, discusses the ways that public health organizations are manipulating scientific data on early COVID-19 therapeutics in order to sow uncertainty; and why they are doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by RJPinAZ View Post
    Feel good story of the day. I was at the grocery store, maskless, heading to the exit. A guy walks in with his mask under his chin. He's about to reluctantly pull it up over his mouth and nose when he glances in my direction. We make eye contact and he then pulls the mask completely off. We exchange small knowing nods. It was awesome.
    The psychological effects of seeing even a single person inside a store without a mask are very impactful. I am in a notoriously 100% compliance area and I walk in places without a mask at least a couple times a week. And yes, I almost always get mobbed within seconds. But sometimes I might make it through a few isles, and people do see it. Checking out is literally impossible though, so when directly confronted, I put the stupid thing on without argument. The people who confront you really want the argument (and to film it), so fuck them.

Of course, I could order even more stuff online, but what's the point? Amazon and every food delivery service make their employees muzzle themselves anyway. The poor delivery guy is just your proxy, and Amazon would probably force you to muzzle at home if they could. The online retailers love and benefit from masks more than brick and mortar. Because of that, I think there is a good argument to be made that at least walking in maskless (even if you don't make it out maskless) is better than ordering online. The unmasked presence in real space, however fleeting, is probably way more powerful than trying to punish them economically. We all need to all start thinking in terms of 4G warfare.

Genius? Or utter fuck up?

The governor claims all the lottery money comes out of fed stimulus money. I can think of a lot of silly as well as legitimate arguments for and against this lottery. None of which have anything to do with people’s current or future health.

I wonder what happens to the person who gets the vaccine but finds out the lottery is illegal and won’t pay. How will they take the vaccine out?

starting strength coach development program
    Latest dispatch from whichever Deep State spook runs Biden's twitter account:

The rule is now simple: get vaccinated or wear a mask until you do.

The choice is yours.

I probably shouldn't be, but I'm surprised by how aggressive this is. They want people to snap.