starting strength gym
Page 1303 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 3038031203125312931301130213031304130513131353140318032303 ... LastLast
Results 13,021 to 13,030 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I can't speak for China, but as far as the West goes, other than the red states in the US, sure. The point however, is how far down the chicken shit hole the world has descended. Twenty years ago, you didn't stand a chance of convincing parents to muzzle the kids. They never would have tried. Now you got all those pussies panicking about kids "bringing the virus home".
    Further more, the fuckers are going to coerce parents to subjugate their children to this gene therapy experiment all while knowing that children don't get sick from covid and barely pass it on to others and anyone who is scared has had their gene therapy already.

This Pandemic of Panic - EXPLAINED SIMPLY - in 3 minutes flat! - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    I dream of a cabin in Beaufort.

My family is in Gastonia and Wilmington- the day is approaching….
    That's an excellent dream.

I spent a summer working there in my early 20s. This is where I drank beer most nights: The Dockhouse - Beaufort

Who knows...I might just be there sipping beer again when you arrive. I'll be the guy wearing a Toxic Competence Hoodie. BTW, that hoodie proved to be 100% Karen proof over the last year.

Quote Originally Posted by jonasfj70 View Post
    Why don't you go to India and tell them that Covid-19 is no problem. Go to the hospitals where people are dying and tell them that masks are not working. Go to the mass graves and tell them to go home because in the Rippetoe universe its no problem.
    Why don't you tell them to stop using their hands for toilet paper? Maybe you could throw in some ideas on them getting running water to their population or a class on how not to go blind from malnutrition? Basic hygiene?

Masks would be a moot point in India even if they did work.

This column is getting some traction: The Republican Party Sucks › American Greatness

Default 'Duck and Cover' drills, for the H-Bomb, Masks, and You

A long time ago, when people were afraid of the H-Bomb, schools had duck and cover drills, where children would hide under desks.

I don't know about you, but I'm thankful that our gobbernment provided desks that were capable of repelling a nuclear blast. Those desks could probably shield from excessive doses of radiation as well. Good ol' school desks.

You should believe the gobbernment about MASKS, because the gobbernment has no history whatsoever, of scaring the crap out of children, based on nonsensical safety practices. It's about TRUST, and I trust them.

I trust them that masks work for coronaviruses, because I also learned from them that I can protect myself from a nuclear blast by shielding myself with a school desk.

Stop being such deplorables. Masks work, desks work, and gobbernment is honest.

Default Looking for official Coronavirus numbers, please help

Does anyone have any numbers for how many hypochondriacs have shown up at hospitals, believing they have coronavirus?

If the official case numbers are real, and of course they are, the numbers would also show a huge spike in hypochondriacs showing up, (aside from real cases).

Does anyone have access to these numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

COVID-19 attributed deaths as of today in Canada: 24869. Total "cases": 1,318,405. CFR: 1.88%. Canada's population: 38,048,738. DRC19: 0.0653%. Annual death rate in Canada: ~300,000.
    Rip, you shouldn't speak so negatively about us Canucks. More specifically, those of us in Ontario. You may not be aware, but we have our safety being protected on several fronts, most importantly golf courses, tennis courts and other outdoor activities are currently banned. The death merchants in the jurisdictions that are allowing outdoor activities(which, at last check, was all the places not named Ontario) are just playing with their citizens lives.

The worst part is, I don't believe they are following the science. Our Premier, now here's a guy following the science. When asked about the golf ban, he responded very coolly, calmly and with scientific justification:

“I talk to my buddies, I know what happens. You know, they pick up another buddy, two or three, they go golfing, and there’s nothing wrong with golfing, the problem is the mobility. Then after the golf they go back, they have a few pops, that’s the problem. That’s the issue.”

It's a wonder we have had any covid deaths at all with this science-backed leadership.

That is a very well written article and accurate summary of the GOP. I remember being so optimistic and knew what I believed in was supported by the party back in the 80's, and along about 90-91 becoming so disillusioned by what the party had become, and seeing so many contradictions in decisions that affected me and those of us in the military then, I turned my back on the party. Aside from Josh Hawley who I'm glad I voted for, the only thing that keeps me voting for any of them is because I hate the jackass communist party more. They're all only interested in lining their pockets and getting more power, and this last year of Covid nonsense should make that even more apparent; sadly I know many even in my own family who won't see with their own eyes, and believe everything the networks and Sunday morning talk shows tell them to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    Yet, here you are. Giving the thing you claim to dislike energy, time, and focus. Precious things that no amount of money can buy. Interesting.
    Jenni, I apologize for the directness, but I think I would sincerely appreciate your company as a neighbor. The world would be a darker place without you. Plus, my wife makes killer food and mixed drinks.

starting strength coach development program
    Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance

WOW.

After starting widespread #ivermectin distribution on Monday, the Indian state of Goa has had a nearly 10% drop in case counts.

But now, in Tamil Nadu, after Gilead rolled into town with Remdesivir, the state took IVM off of their protocol.

Their case counts are soaring. https://twitter.com/Covid19Critical/status/1393311423917436931/photo/1
    https://twitter.com/Covid19Critical/...917436931?s=19