starting strength gym
Page 1319 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 3198191219126913091317131813191320132113291369141918192319 ... LastLast
Results 13,181 to 13,190 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    I don't necessarily disagree with you on the intentions of the Islamists. I do, however, disagree that Israel cares about us beyond what we can offer in arms or intel. I'm also not sure it's wise to rely on them in this fight or any other. There's a lot to admire, objectively, about how self-interested the Israelis are and how they go about security. Mossad can be a valuable ally but I have no doubt they'd knock us out of the way if it served them. I think Americans need to get their head around the idea that the Islamists want a caliphate and all that entails. I think that's where the battle lies. But I've been wrong before.
    This is a wonderfully cogent take, very sane.

The thing about the Mossad is that it is the perfect religious army, where the god is the state. They are the Feydakin. Total devotion, complete penetration, success at any cost, deviant, effective, unstoppable. At the height of the regime, who had the closest kind of infrastructure the Germans really couldn’t pull the trigger on a threat half a world away using the government of that nation as cover and clean-up.

The Empire has played a very dangerous game in fermenting this religious fanaticism. They learned it from the Germans who started it all. And just as mistaken as they were, they think that they can be controlled with enough money and guns. All this to prevent the modern Muslims from having their own governments, markets, banks, currency, running water, healthy babies, and doctorates.

Couple of things:

We all already know this, but it is important to have it reiterated: How the CDC is manipulating data to prop-up “vaccine effectiveness” – OffGuardian

Essentially, Covid19 has long been shown – to those willing to pay attention – to be an entirely created pandemic narrative built on two key factors:

False-postive tests. The unreliable PCR test can be manipulated into reporting a high number of false-positives by altering the cycle threshold (CT value)
    Inflated Case-count. The incredibly broad definition of “Covid case”, used all over the world, lists anyone who receives a positive test as a “Covid19 case”, even if they never experienced any symptoms.

Without these two policies, there would never have been an appreciable pandemic at all, and now the CDC has enacted two policy changes which means they no longer apply to vaccinated people.
    But the real point is this:

Firstly, they are lowering their CT value when testing samples from suspected “breakthrough infections”.

From the CDC’s instructions for state health authorities on handling “possible breakthrough infections” (uploaded to their website in late April):

For cases with a known RT-PCR cycle threshold (Ct) value, submit only specimens with Ct value ≤28 to CDC for sequencing. (Sequencing is not feasible with higher Ct values.)

Throughout the pandemic, CT values in excess of 35 have been the norm, with labs around the world going into the 40s.

Essentially labs were running as many cycles as necessary to achieve a positive result, despite experts warning that this was pointless (even Fauci himself said anything over 35 cycles is meaningless).

But NOW, and only for fully vaccinated people, the CDC will only accept samples achieved from 28 cycles or fewer. That can only be a deliberate decision in order to decrease the number of “breakthrough infections” being officially recorded.

Secondly, asymptomatic or mild infections will no longer be recorded as “covid cases”.

That’s right. Even if a sample collected at the low CT value of 28 can be sequenced into the virus alleged to cause Covid19, the CDC will no longer be keeping records of breakthrough infections that don’t result in hospitalisation or death.
    Don't believe anything they say. Ever.

And here is the biggest DUH in print recently: Study: Texas Reopening Had No Impact on COVID Cases, Deaths by Landon Mion

We find that the Texas reopening had little impact on stay-at-home behavior or on foot traffic at numerous business locations, including restaurants, bars, entertainment venues, retail establishments, business services, personal care services, and grocery stores. We find no evidence that the reopening affected the rate of new COVID-19 cases in the five-week period following the reopening. In addition, we find that state-level COVID-19 mortality rates were unaffected by the March 10 reopening."

And let's not forget this very important fact: The Biden DOJ is now the KGB, still holding people in solitary confinement without having charged them with anything: The Capitol ‘armed insurrection’ narrative is crumbling - The Spectator World

I love the photo -- An American patriot in Revolutionary War costume facing RoboCop. Very succinct.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Couple of things:

We all already know this, but it is important to have it reiterated: How the CDC is manipulating data to prop-up “vaccine effectiveness” – OffGuardian

But the real point is this:

Do you remember when this came out WHO Information Notice for IVD Users 2020/05
    It was penned on Jan 13 but released during Bidens' inauguration Jan 20

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    I don't recommend buying in Cali but not for that reason. That's not how those plates are gonna work. Though, I too, share that dream.
    You mean that Californian Dreamin is finished?

I'd be safe and warm if I was in L.A.
    California dreamin' on such a winter's day.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    You mean that Californian Dreamin is finished?

I'd be safe and warm if I was in L.A.
    California dreamin' on such a winter's day.
    For Americans, yes, and for a good long time. La Raza and China are a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    For Americans, yes, and for a good long time. La Raza and China are a different story.
    Is La Raza more than a fringe group?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    \Love the thought of Israeli intelligence as being a 'valuable ally' in helping the US to pursue its national interests.
    That must mean being willing not to release the films from Epstein Island so long as the cash keeps flowing.

Just kidding, silly conspiracy theorists....and Covid vaccines and national elections are safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

Fauci Flip Flops On COVID Origins, Now ‘Not Convinced’ Virus Developed Naturally. - The National Pulse

Dr. Anthony Fauci, who discredited the Trump administration’s claims that COVID-19 escaped from a Chinese lab, now insists he’s “not convinced” the virus has natural origins.

“Are you still confident that it developed naturally,” Sanders questioned the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Director.

“No, actually,” Fauci responded. He continued, adding he was “not convinced” that the virus has natural origins:

“No. I’m not convinced about that. I think that we should continue to investigate what went on in China until we find out to the best of our ability exactly what happened. Certainly, the people who investigated it say it likely was the emergence from an animal reservoir that then infected individuals, but it could have been something else, and we need to find that out. So, you know, that’s the reason why I said I’m perfectly in favor of any investigation that looks into the origin of the virus.”

Alan Jones says it as it is. This is important!
    ‘This is what government refuses to tell you’: Alan Jones - YouTube