starting strength gym
Page 1320 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 3208201220127013101318131913201321132213301370142018202320 ... LastLast
Results 13,191 to 13,200 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Love the thought of Israeli intelligence as being a 'valuable ally' in helping the US to pursue its national interests.
    "Helping the US pursue its national interests" are your words, not mine. When our interests intertwine, they are a valuable resource. As in, they have their shit together and are willing to do what needs to be done. But only when our interests are the same. What was it Ambrose Bierce said about friendship? "A ship big enough to carry two in fair weather, but only one in foul." Which is why I question why we send the fruits of our labor to that country (or any other for that matter.)

Climate seems to be the next coordinated push they are planning, based on what Veritas catfished that CNN dumbass into divulging.

CNN Viewership PLUMMETS 75% - YouTube

Everything old is new again.....
    BeachMilk on Gab: '' - Gab Social

I can't find the video but I remember clearly that Trump said that he will not get the vaccine. And why should he? even if you hold the vaccine is safe and efficacious why would you need to take it if you have had the virus already? If you noticed it was only the news agencies that reported that he did take it. There was one interview that the interviewer inferred to Trump that he got the vaccine but he was silent and didn't reply to that statement.

Is Donald Trump an Anti-Vaxxer? Bill Gates Said President Asked Him if Vaccines 'Weren't a Bad Thing'

Definitely Not a Cult - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Is La Raza more than a fringe group?
    The Spanish American war still rages on.

América nos pertenece

Deep sequencing methods dont work with very dilute samples. Requiring that samples submitted for sequencing have a Ct less than or equal to 28 ensures that there is enough RNA in the sample to sequence. Samples with higher Cts would still be considered positive, but just wouldn't be eligible for sequencing.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    You mean that Californian Dreamin is finished?

I'd be safe and warm if I was in L.A.
    California dreamin' on such a winter's day.
    I have said this before and I will say it again. I came to Cali as a baby and grew up in Cali and after a stint in NYC came back in the mid 1990s. It is a natural wonderland. High mountains, vast deserts and hundreds of miles of beautiful beaches. It provides more agricultural value than the next two states (Iowa and Texas) combined. It was Reagan country when I was growing up. It is not to be abandoned. Because if federal policies can virtually ruin a state as grand and great as California in two generations it can happen anywhere. We need to fix what went wrong because the rot cannot be escaped. For example, in response to criticisms that raising federal corporate taxes will cause US businesses to be less competitive, Janet Yellen is calling for a global minimum corporate tax. We are recalling our Governor and I hope the LA District Attorney. That is a start.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Climate seems to be the next coordinated push they are planning, based on what Veritas catfished that CNN dumbass into divulging.
    Or... A new pandemic is coming: The Chinese are alarmed by an unknown virus | USTN Looks like they have multiple avenues to restore their precious lockdowns.

Obviously, there will be new "pandemics" because they are far too useful to abandon. Look at this: Two weeks ago 73,000 people watched a fight indoors in Texas. What's happened with COVID since then? – HotAir

This whole thing has been complete bullshit since the inception, absolutely nothing more than a test of the willingness of a population of serfs to obey authority if sufficiently frightened. We told them what they needed to know, and human society is changed forever.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Is La Raza more than a fringe group?
    Few understand that La Raza is short for La Raza Cosmica, and it's basically a form of globalism saying that a mixed bronze race is the ideal for a global human race which sheds itself off all historical divisions. Globalists hold pretty much an identical view, but pronounce it as an inevitability rather than a goal. In other words, the people screaming about diversity the loudest are anti-diversity in the extreme. They want it gone. They want all biological distinctions gone (except, perhaps, at the very top). They want a global slave race. They think long term.

It is fringe but very influential in institutions. In fact, the only place I've ever run across these types is when I've interacted with people higher up in school bureaucracies or anywhere in government. Growing up around mostly Latinos in CA, I noticed that only the second gen kids corrupted by government schools ever get into this kind of stuff. But even then, it's just vague, typical blame whitey for everything kind of attitude. The actual immigrants are nothing like that.

The only first gen immigrants who are radical are academics and other upper class individuals who move here for no other purpose than to subvert. As an example, there is no more conspicuous subversive Latino than Jorge Ramos. He probably would never say he's La Raza, but he certainly is. This is what conservatives have failed to understand. Yes, the vast majority of immigrants moving to the US are just hard working people looking to improve their lives and financial situation. But that doesn't matter when they are being used as pawns. The radical elite in those countries are using their working class as subversion vectors. It is literal warfare, but we accept it because the soldiers are mostly friendly and aren't shooting us. Conservatives act like they understand human nature, but when it comes to "hard working immigrants" they are completely delusional. If early 20th century Japan had better long term strategy, they probably could have taken the west coast without firing a shot. We'd even praise their hard working invasion force while they were at it. Legal or illegal is completely irrelevant to this strategy, as long as the numbers are big enough.

Ideally, no one should be able vote in a US election until their family from both sides has been here for three or more generations. If we had the foresight to do something like this a century ago (when it still might have been possible), we wouldn't be in the subverted mess we are right now. Disclaimer: I would not be allowed to vote, and I am more than happy with that. Universal franchise + representative government is a subversion cocktail. Even direct democracy would be orders of magnitude better.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Few understand that La Raza is short for La Raza Cosmica, and it's basically a form of globalism saying that a mixed bronze race is the ideal for a global human race which sheds itself off all historical divisions.
    It used to be called La Raza Unida, "The Race United," when it was an actual political party. Raza Unida Party - Wikipedia