starting strength gym
Page 1321 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 3218211221127113111319132013211322132313311371142118212321 ... LastLast
Results 13,201 to 13,210 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

This whole thing has been complete bullshit since the inception, absolutely nothing more than a test of the willingness of a population of serfs to obey authority if sufficiently frightened. We told them what they needed to know, and human society is changed forever.
    Agreed. What I can't explain is how the rest of the world followed along. The only thing I think is plausible is Trump hatred. But who or how was this coordinated? Who was the Pied Piper? Simply monkey see monkey do?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Agreed. What I can't explain is how the rest of the world followed along. The only thing I think is plausible is Trump hatred. But who or how was this coordinated? Who was the Pied Piper? Simply monkey see monkey do?
    IMO, the whole thing was simply one element used to get Trump out of office. There were some useful side effects for the media and the generally ignored public health officials who are unhappily throwing in the towel. At least the public health weasels. The media is looking for the new crisis du jour.

In other news, it's going to be interesting to see how or if the WH threads the needle in trying to decide between condemning anti-semitic violence and anti-Asian violence. Not that at least a couple of guys here seem to care about pulling about it after having expressed the sentiments about more BS out their ass about 6 million or complaining about holocaust envy.

I really wish Trump had tapped into the power he could've wielded with reverse psychology. If he had just come out from the very beginning and recommended everyone just wear masks to prevent transmission before anyone else spoke on it, we would never have ended up wearing masks.

Trump is only part of it. The rise of nationalism was apparent across Europe over the last half decade. Salvini, Marine Le Pen, Orbon, Boris Johnson (fraud), were all rapidly gaining popular support. And don't forget, Brexit happened before Trump was elected. The Western eilite's goal was to crush nationalism. As icing on the cake, preempting any return to Western virility was in China's interest as well. Everyone else are puppets. Russia confuses me a bit, but they have no obligation to us, so I wouldn't blame them for playing along. They know it will hurt us more than them anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    I really wish Trump had tapped into the power he could've wielded with reverse psychology. If he had just come out from the very beginning and recommended everyone just wear masks to prevent transmission before anyone else spoke on it, we would never have ended up wearing masks.
    Well, reverse psych doesn't work when Trump agrees with their agenda. He claims he is the "father of the vaccine" and is encouraging everyone to get it because it works. After all, "warp speed" was his baby.

And his haters jump in line in front of people of color to get the jab.

The agenda moves forward if Trump resists and if he plays along. The only way to stop it is to capture the media and education from them.

----

I went into the Land of the Pod-people (Asheville) this week for the first time since the scamdemic for truckfood and beer. This zerohedge comment captured what I felt/saw:
    Oh man, definitely Black Mirror-esque. It's everywhere. It's like
    walking around a cult compound. Even though in some places near me the
    masks are starting to disappear and there's some semblance of normalcy.
    Something's still off.

Even the people I know who are slightly skeptical of the narrative
    become full-blown vaccine-and-mask Jonestown residents if I push a
    little too much. All of them side with obedience and power. The masks
    work. The vaccines work. Only point of disagreement is that too many
    businesses were shut down by "the Dems."

What I've discovered is that they have a little switch in their minds
    that turns on when they wander too far from acceptable opinion. They
    snap back to attention real fast. I can almost see it happen in
    conversation. They've been trained not to go past a certain point.
    That's when I see how powerful propaganda in the US education and media
    ecosystems has been. Something kicks in like an electric fence and
    that's it.

It's changed everything. Changed my friendships. Changed my trust in
    others. Changed family relations. Forever. Can't ever have that worldback.
    Rip is right: the brain damage this psyop has done can't be repaired.

I'm not sure why everyone took my warnings of Islam (and Marxism) as support of Israel. I barely care about the next state over, and only insomuch as it affects mine. I'm not one to feign affections for people I've never met. I sort of admire the Israelis for their willingness to use any and all means necessary to ensure the survival of their people, but I also thing if you're one of those people who blames ZE JEWS for everything you're a fucking idiot.

It's a silly idea. The United States could shut off our borders today and thrive for a thousand years without another country. How could 8-10 million people of any group change that?

It's ideas that are dangerous. They move rapidly, and are the impetus for all human action. Ideas are our operating systems, and the human condition is very, very good at executing them. All of the allies, technology, material and military might in the world mean nothing if an idea destroys the will to use them.

The Mysterious Death of Dr. Fauci’s Most Notable Critic.
    The late Dr. Kary Mullis, the inventor of the PCR test, has been blowing the whistle on Fauci and big pharma for thirty years
    https://banned.video/watch?id=60a8280ab72e4b4268fa84ba
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Mark, you will probably want to listen to this.

------- ARE WE BEING SET UP FOR MASS DEPOPULATION? ------
    STORY AT-A-GLANCE:
    Michael Yeadon, Ph.D., a life science researcher and former vice-president and chief scientist of allergy and respiratory research at Pfizer, fears the combination of vaccine passports and booster vaccines against SARS-CoV-2 variants may be part of a mass depopulation agenda.

ï„… Asymptomatic spread is a fallacy capitalized upon to spread fear and induce compliance. Only people who have discernible symptoms of a respiratory infection pose any health risk to others, because to be an efficient source of infection, you need a high viral load. If
    you have a high viral load, your immune system will fight back, which always induces symptoms.

ï„… The myth of asymptomatic spread was used to justify lockdowns, which in turn were a tool to get you used to giving up your freedoms and go along with the intentional decimation of the global economy and old way of life, thereby justifying the Great Reset.

ï„… The Great Reset is about transferring global wealth and ownership rights to the
    technocratic elite, and giving them the power to control the world’s nations.

ï„… Digital vaccine passports will form the foundation of an unprecedented surveillance and control platform into which your entire life will be tied, from health records to biometric ID, to an all-digital centralized banking system and a social credit system, all of which can
    be turned off in order to coerce you into a particular behavior.

How do you market and implement a financial system that nobody would want if they understood its full ramifications — a change so huge that it not only would mean the end of currency as we know it, but a total revision of sovereignty and individual rights?

In the interview above, which is part of the full-length documentary “Planet Lockdown,”
    Michael Yeadon, Ph.D., a life science researcher and former vice-president and chief scientist of allergy and respiratory research at Pfizer, shares his views on the COVID-19 pandemic, fast-tracked COVID-19 “vaccines,” the issue of mutated virus variants and the need for booster shots, and how this manufactured crisis is being used to strip us of our civil liberties.

Are We Being Set Up for Mass Depopulation?

We've never seen this level of side effects for any vaccine without the FDA taking action," stated Dr. Angelina Farella, AFLDS Pediatric Medical Director. "The Rotavirus vaccine was pulled for 15 cases of non-lethal side effects and the Swine Flu vaccine was pulled for 25 deaths. But now, by the CDC's own data, we are seeing a 12,000 percent increase in deaths with these vaccines and they're still talking about giving this to our kids.
    Breaking - First Suit Filed Against HHS Over COVID-19 EUA for Children - AFLDS Press Releases

My personal 2 cents:
    It does appear that the authorities are changing the goal posts for what is standard acceptance for symptoms, be it mild serious or even death!

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    He is not smart or read enough.

Although masks are no longer mandatory in most settings in NY, almost everyone where I shop still wears them. I found it a bit amusing that I needed a mask when visiting a wine store and everyone else in line at a local pizza place had a mask on, since alcohol abuse and obesity caused far more health problems in the US than Covid.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Well, reverse psych doesn't work when Trump agrees with their agenda. He claims he is the "father of the vaccine" and is encouraging everyone to get it because it works. After all, "warp speed" was his baby.

And his haters jump in line in front of people of color to get the jab.

The agenda moves forward if Trump resists and if he plays along. The only way to stop it is to capture the media and education from them.

----

I went into the Land of the Pod-people (Asheville) this week for the first time since the scamdemic for truckfood and beer. This zerohedge comment captured what I felt/saw:
    <<It's changed everything. Changed my friendships. Changed my trust in
    others. Changed family relations. Forever. Can't ever have that worldback.>>

Rip is right: the brain damage this psyop has done can't be repaired.
    I have experienced this directly. Was called selfish and arrogant for not getting the vaccine by a family member (there was more this family member said that was hurtful). I will forgive. I cannot, and will not, forget. Covid did not kill anyone in my family. Not even close. But my family is a covid casualty. Makes me sad and mad.