starting strength gym
Page 1329 of 3024 FirstFirst ... 3298291229127913191327132813291330133113391379142918292329 ... LastLast
Results 13,281 to 13,290 of 30238

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Here's a good piece on ivermectin use in India: Is Ivermectin the New Penicillin? | Letter to the Editor | thedesertreview.com

Ivermectin has been called one of the 3 most important medicines ever invented, along with aspirin and penicillin, but the greedy fuckers at PHARMA are blatantly killing people by pushing their ineffective-yet-on-patent bullshit. For the fucking money.
    28k cases in late April when ivermectin was widely administered. In late May down to 2k cases (curious if India defines a "case" like we now do?)

How the fuck can this be ignored. Its not like India's scientific community doesn't know what its doing, so we can't rightfully discredit that.

Its criminal.

Goa news.

Dr. Sumeet Kaisare, a koolbeen whose letter started the process of Ivermectin usage in Goa sends the following news.

1. Goa, ivermectin usage was challenged in high court. Goa govt successfully proved that WHO position is flawed. See the image. 🎉🎉🎉

2. ... https://twitter.com/drbeen_medical/status/1398401567066263557/photo/1

Goa govt in it's affidavit filed before High Court submits that analysis of lvermectin medicine by WHO is flawed & the mortality rate of Covid patients is actually much lower if lvermectin is used for early treatment as well as prophylaxis, Goa govt claims that use of lvermectin medicine for covid treatment is approved by AlIMS, ICMR, COVID-19 National Task Force as well as Goa state expert committee.

2. Goa high court allowed the management of COVID with Ivermectin, but, not prophylaxis.

Dr. Kaisare et., al are now working to get prophylaxis approved as well.

https://twitter.com/drbeen_medical/s...066263557?s=19

California cafe charges patrons $5 if they wear a mask or for '''bragging''' about COVID vaccine | Fox News

Husband Wears Face Mask During Sex! - YouTube

The Truth About 'Vaccine Passports' - YouTube

The World Economic Forum's latest simulation 'fits' with their Great Reset Agenda - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynJerry View Post
    v. I wonder why Biden and the Dems are not for Israel, when most Jews I know here in NY voted for him.
    Jews are a fairly diverse group of people. My Jewish girlfirend of the last 15 years and her mom both voted for Trump. Many Jews in NYC voted Trump. You can't really talk about it very openly here or the tolerant left will burn your house down and call you a racist.
    Have you seen videos of what happens to people wearing MAGA hats and walking around NYC?

I think Jews who oppose Israel are akin to white Americans who want to give the USA back to native American tribes, but can't find any, so they want to give it to Mexicans and Latin Americans by favoring unchecked illegal immigration. Looks to me like a combination of fear, white guilt, and virtue signalling.

The more orthodox Jewish religious communities seem to know what's up. They know who have been assaulting them on the streets, the same group who largely have been perpetrating 'Asian hate.' And it doesn't appear to be mostly white nationalists, and Trump voters at all.

Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    28k cases in late April when ivermectin was widely administered. In late May down to 2k cases (curious if India defines a "case" like we now do?)

How the fuck can this be ignored. Its not like India's scientific community doesn't know what its doing, so we can't rightfully discredit that.

Its criminal.
    Yes. It's murder, which is now okay if there's enough money and enough people involved: "I Don'''t Know Of A Bigger Story In The World" Right Now Than Ivermectin: NYTimes Best-Selling Author | ZeroHedge

I think it may be time to lynch these people if this "simulation" comes true as well.

While trying to not get enraged by the spin in this article, I think there are many things that can be learned from observations of the adversary and his strategy. This article only enumarates a minute fraction of what they did. The Secret Bipartisan Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election | Time

Defending The Republic | Defending The Republic

'''No more masks!''': Watch outraged parents assert rights at school board meeting - Frontline News

Maybe someone can look into and verify these stats. I know in Israel there was a sharp rise in death as the vaccine role out started Watch: Impact of COVID-19 vaccination on mortality - Frontline News

Ep119 STATE OF FEAR! How the Government used Science of Psychology to Delude Us - YouTube
    Myself and Laura Dodsworth discuss her new book: "STATE OF FEAR - How the UK government weaponized fear during the Covid-19 pandemic." A superb read explaining how the Government used the Science of Psychology to delude us into a form of mass psychosis. Learn how to innoculate yourself against these totalitarian methods!
    The book: Amazon.co.uk Page Not Found...
    AUDIO PODCAST HERE: Fat Emperor Daily Bites - Dominic D'Agostino on Ketogenic Diet Evidence Base — The Fat Emperor...

Here is Fauci on "Gain of Function" investigation in 2012: Research on Highly Pathogenic H5N1 Influenza Virus: The Way Forward

Freakanomics episode 463..."How to get anyone to do anything", Robert Cialdani who wrote "Influence" in 1984 and recently published a 200 page new addition discusses this topic. All I thought about was how long Fauci and others used the simple tools in the book to get the herd to follow his recommendations.

Last several pages have been a very depressing follow. All the things folks said in the very beginning of this thread are true..... Sucks.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    While trying to not get enraged by the spin in this article, I think there are many things that can be learned from observations of the adversary and his strategy.
    Everything I see them bragging about in this obnoxious victory lap couldn't be done without media control, full institutional support and lots of money. I can't even visualize a counter to their entrenched position that doesn't involve war or something very close to it.