starting strength gym
Page 133 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 33831231311321331341351431832336331133 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by bikesandcars View Post
    Covid is real, the numbers are still climbing at mildly exponential rates, and the hospitals in certain cities are at max capacity and coming up with alternative plans.
    Please define "mildly exponential."

Quote Originally Posted by Robin UK View Post
    Another MD raising the issue of coercion regarding COD recording on death certificates. This should be the current headline news re. COVID-19. It’s a total scandal!

Watch from from 6:33

YouTube
    8:00 saves time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

Heraclitean Flux ? Everything else seems to be subjective these days, might as well take a pop at the maths.

11:15 bothered me even more.

No way someone is going to take me (much less my kid or wife) away if he or she tests positive. Some one will die, maybe a lot of someones before that happens.

Want to make damn sure no one from my household ever gets tested? Recommend mandatory removal from the home for positive tests. The men with guns will have to kill me to test my kid if that becomes the standard.

sb

low exponential power, not quite linear.
    where f(x) = a^x power where x is approaching 1

Orange line vs Blue.WHO COVID CASES.jpg20200409_pa deaths.jpgWHO COVID CASES.jpg20200409_pa deaths.jpg

Also notice my particular state's fatality rate. Not significant numbers (now) but the trend is not optimistic.

Kaiser Murphy (fascist in chief of NJ) just signed an executive order that says I have to wear a face covering if I go to an essential store like a supermarket.

THE GOVERNMENT IS NOW DICTATING WHAT I WEAR.

What's next, little yellow stars for those who have contracted the virus? Or will they skip that step and just relocate the infected to special camps where they can be quarantined?

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Waskis View Post
    Kaiser Murphy (fascist in chief of NJ) just signed an executive order that says I have to wear a face covering if I go to an essential store like a supermarket.

THE GOVERNMENT IS NOW DICTATING WHAT I WEAR.
    Meh. $1000 fine if you don't wear one in Laredo. Last week and they are lauded as being at the forefront of being in their "right" mind.

Texas City Mandates People Wear Masks in Public or Face Fines | Time

YouTube

Stars on the shirt to follow....

The Media are busily denouncing any information contrary to the Faucian Position as a "conspiracy theory." Any suggestion that the healthcare industry has an incentive to skew diagnoses in the direction of COVID-19 is immediately labeled a "conspiracy theory without evidence."

Hospital Reimbursement for Uninsured COVID-19 Cases May Total $42B

That reimbursement range is based on Medicare reimbursement for hospitals admissions for similar conditions, including respiratory infections and inflammations with major comorbidities or complications, which averaged $13,297 in reimbursements, and, in more severe cases, respiratory system diagnosis with ventilator support for greater than 96 hours, which averaged $40,218.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________________

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Berry View Post
    Meh. $1000 fine if you don't wear one in Laredo. Last week and they are lauded as being at the forefront of being in their "right" mind.

Texas City Mandates People Wear Masks in Public or Face Fines | Time

YouTube

Stars on the shirt to follow....
    Texas has really disappointed me recently.

I guess a smaller slope on a log-linear plot.

Another 6.6 million Americans filed for unemployment this week. That brings the grand total up to 16,600,000 people unemployed. As usual, big government is doing an outstanding job blundering both economics and medicine. To date, we have had 16,114 deaths. That works out to over 1000 people out of work for every 1 fatality. All thanks to absolute shit data and projections claiming millions of people were going to die, then it was 200k, then 100k, then 80k, now 60k. Who knows what it will be tomorrow! Not to mention martial law, blatant constitutional infringements, and Americans turning in their fellow citizens for not obeying these draconian orders because "snitches get rewards." What we are watching in this country I never would have thought possible just a month ago, and it is absolutely fucking disgusting!

starting strength coach development program
    The Media are busily denouncing any information contrary to the Faucian Position as a "conspiracy theory." Any suggestion that the healthcare industry has an incentive to skew diagnoses in the direction of COVID-19 is immediately labeled a "conspiracy theory without evidence."
    He may wanna run that by Dr Birx given she’s clearly stating they are doing exactly that on national tv!

Also, the retrospective analysis out of Italy published in The Telegraph UK clearly demonstrates this to be happening. 88% of the deaths in Italy claimed to be Covid were not deaths primary to it. So, 12% of the reported deaths in Italy are actually from Covid. Damn that kicks their narrative in the gonads huh?! Break out the tin foil caps fellas!