starting strength gym
Page 1330 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 3308301230128013201328132913301331133213401380143018302330 ... LastLast
Results 13,291 to 13,300 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Everything I see them bragging about in this obnoxious victory lap couldn't be done without media control, full institutional support and lots of money. I can't even visualize a counter to their entrenched position that doesn't involve war or something very close to it.
    Yeah, I wish I knew the way forward without violence, but it looks like we just have to wait and hope enough people build up enough anger at these fuckers to wanna do something about it.

One would think that people who were told they had to watch their parents and grandparents die through a small glass window, with no touching allowed, would be angry enough. One would apparently be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Yeah, I wish I knew the way forward without violence, but it looks like we just have to wait and hope enough people build up enough anger at these fuckers to wanna do something about it.
    They have already preempted this scenario and will be using the Useful Idiots to fight their battle. People on all sides of the conflict feel hopeless (except for the ones pulling the strings of course), things get messy. Then they come in and save the day by managing the conflict. Basically using international policy internally. Sow Strife - Manage Conflict - Divide and Conquer!
    It is only a matter of time before we turn on the unvaccinated | Nick Cohen | The Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    One would think that people who were told they had to watch their parents and grandparents die through a small glass window, with no touching allowed, would be angry enough. One would apparently be wrong.
    Honestly I'm so thankful I was never in that situation through all this. My grandparents were all gone by the time COVID hit, and my parents aren't old enough to be kicking the bucket just yet. If I had been in that scenario, I think I may very well have ended up dead or in jail.

In the mean time, the World Government is planning the next big crisis:

Prepping for a Cyber Pandemic: Cyber Polygon to Stage Supply Chain Attack Simulation

A couple years ago I would have scrolled through it and laughed. Now I take it very seriously

Good to see that Biden leads by example Joe Biden Once Claimed He Was Arrested at Capitol for Trespassing, Sitting in Senate Presiding Officer's Chair

Every word in this speech needs to be carefully analyzed!
    Special Address by Vladimir Putin, President of the Russian Federation | DAVOS AGENDA 2021 - YouTube

Here is Fauci on "Gain of Function" investigation in 2012: Research on Highly Pathogenic H5N1 Influenza Virus: The Way Forward
    But the great and holy untouchable Fauci denied any dealings with this type of protocol. It must be a fake study. For what reason would he have to lie!?

Lost a friend in her 80's from the shutdowns.

She wasn't worried about the Kung-flu and fortunately she was living with one of her daughters and her family, but I am quite sure the general insanity and isolation, especially among other family members (she was my brother-in-law's mom), pushed her to stop giving much of a damn.

She probably didn't have much longer, but this BS hurried shit up.

This makes me very happy about 1776: If Britons are the most pro-lockdown, it's probably because we're the most obedient | James Johnson | The Guardian

To add to the list: the most gullible, credulous people in the world.

And just in case one of you Brits finds this, we'll own up to our problems: Man in Pelosi’s Office Discusses Jail Conditions for January 6 Detainees

The Biden Administration in action.

Draper Teenager Hospitalized with Brain Blood Clots After Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine 8/05/2021

Cherie Romney (mother) says swollen lymph nodes, neck pain and migraine headaches persisted after her son got his first COVID-19 Pfizer dose on April 21
    Draper Teenager Hospitalized with Brain Blood Clots After Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine 8/05/2021

starting strength coach development program
    What kind of fool lets their TEENAGED kid be vaccinated for a disease that doesn't affect kids?