starting strength gym
Page 1337 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 3378371237128713271335133613371338133913471387143718372337 ... LastLast
Results 13,361 to 13,370 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Fantastic.

https://twitter.com/MichaelPSenger/s...53303594373123

Fauci was not muzzled by Trump, discussed gain of function for COVID in February, and ignored staff that warned that China was lying about the early pandemic: https://twitter.com/JordanSchachtel

https://archive.ph/kEHvh

https://media.patriots.win/post/qLYHuWw1.png

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Unless it was our own DHS. I'm not saying it was, but think about that shit.
    Certainly could be. Or any of the other sneaky three letter clown clubs. But this shit is lining up so perfectly with the Davos agenda that I can't doubt in the least they are engineering this shit.

A long time ago on this thread, I mentioned that the pandemic ends when they lower the ct count. This was not an original idea so no credit sought.

Now I’m wondering… when all this falls apart like it appears to be starting to, how will they roll back vaccines while not admitting that they would never have been approved by the FDA? They just say these were for emergency use and we just had to do something to save the world. And in the mean time, they’ve collected tons of data. The least of which is that mRNA vaccine tech is not ready for prime time.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Certainly could be. Or any of the other sneaky three letter clown clubs. But this shit is lining up so perfectly with the Davos agenda that I can't doubt in the least they are engineering this shit.
    There are no coincidences...

Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    A long time ago on this thread, I mentioned that the pandemic ends when they lower the ct count. This was not an original idea so no credit sought.

Now I’m wondering… when all this falls apart like it appears to be starting to, how will they roll back vaccines while not admitting that they would never have been approved by the FDA? They just say these were for emergency use and we just had to do something to save the world. And in the mean time, they’ve collected tons of data. The least of which is that mRNA vaccine tech is not ready for prime time.
    I don't know if it's the mRNA method itself that's to blame so much as the premature assumption the spike protein was completely benign on its own.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    I don't know if it's the mRNA method itself that's to blame so much as the premature assumption the spike protein was completely benign on its own.
    Scientists have known for decades that viral spike proteins were trouble.

Just wondering what form of suicide Dr. Fussy is going to fall victim to?

Something new or are they going to go with an old standby?

Dr. Zelenko — I have many patients suffering from ‘Vaccine Regret’ — ‘Potential dangers’ of mRNA… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Google Docs Censors Sharing by COVID-19 Doctor Linked to Trump | Newsbusters
    This is a complete upgrade and new level of the "thought police". Not only are they censoring on open platforms like YouTube and twitter they are censoring now private accounts and sharing of private documents in Google docs and the like.

Health Ministry: COVID vaccine linked to heart muscle inflammation - Israel National News
    These mother fucking cunts are hiding so much information. This is merely a watered down version of what is going on. All information of the health ministry is hidden, there is no mechanism for transparency.

starting strength coach development program
    A couple more things like this, and the "Biden" administration is going to find it hard to blame the Trump Administration: Russia'''s $186 Billion Sovereign Wealth Fund Dumps All Dollar Assets | ZeroHedge

And they've lost Vanity Fair: The Lab-Leak Theory: Inside the Fight to Uncover COVID-19’s Origins | Vanity Fair

And THIS is just fascinating: Anti-inflammatory effects of ivermectin in mouse model of allergic asthma - PubMed