starting strength gym
Page 1342 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 3428421242129213321340134113421343134413521392144218422342 ... LastLast
Results 13,411 to 13,420 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    As it turns out, anthelmintic medications really need to be reexamined -- immediately. Urgently. The pharma boys seem to have missed some important details.

THE CONSOLIDATED STORY PUBLISHED AS ONE ENTRY FOR EASE OF USE ON MOBIL
    Yeah I saw this video about a month ago and did some quick Google searches on this. Looks interesting might be worth looking into! There are several studies in renowned journals already looking into this. A cheap repurposed anti parasitic drug used in animals can actually cure a deadly disease. Sound familiar?! Edmond man says cheap drug for dogs cured his cancer - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post

Thought 2: I see a lot of people celebrating that this whole time we've been in masks the actual flu death and case rate has plummeted. Assuming that's true, isn't this a bad thing? If we're protecting ourselves for long periods of time via mask, social distancing, all the rest are we not setting ourselves up for an actual pandemic? My understanding is that the thing we know as seasonal flu is really the same strain types (terminology?) that caused the Spanish Flu situation. We just don't experience it like we did back then because of the herd immunity thing. It's out there, we just don't die in large numbers anymore. So while all the leftists are celebrating this lack of exposure (or in fairness, the lack of death associated with it) and saying it in terms of "hey we should keep this mask thing going" are we not actively weakening ourselves? Am I wrong? Does it not work that way? Is this something those in power know and are intending to do? I feel like I need to go out and roll in some mud just to be sure I get some germs, lol. (I'm kidding, I'm terrible about eating the tomatoes and berries while I'm picking them so I'm sure I've got plenty of germs.)
    Ivor Cummins has discussed this point at length with several of his high level professor interviews.

SARS-COV-2 Natural Infections Protects Against Reinfection With 95% Efficacy - YouTube

SARS-COV-2 Natural Infections Protects Against Reinfection With 95% Efficacy

A large study in Qatar reveals that the reinfection incidence rate in people who have been infected and recovered from the natural COVID infection is robust for at least 7 months. 95% efficacy is observed. And, the protection does not wane. Instead it increase. Let’s review this study.

There are many criminals advocating and coercing that everyone get the vaccine even if you have been infected. Not that I am knowledgeable in the field but it seems that advice is contradictory to basic biology as well as common sense like that from my grandmother.

Michael Yeadon on varients
    https://twitter.com/heidegger79/stat...120276481?s=19

Twitter announces that they routinely strip people of their human rights.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_a...d8e4af65d8.png

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    I actually sincerely appreciate that some of mine never made it. Sometimes I post when I'm taking a break. Sometimes, though, I might be into my cups... and pretty pissed off.

If anyone thinks I'm smart... they could be swiftly disillusioned.
    Ditto, except LSD. Just kidding, or am I?

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    Twitter announces that they routinely strip people of their human rights.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_a...d8e4af65d8.png
    These people have absolutely no grasp of the situation they have created. The most censorious of the social media platforms laments the actions of a small government in Africa? That's almost as ridiculous as the Canadian situation:

'One Month Isn't Enough' – Canada Declares Pride SEASON All Summer

What would be enough celebration, Justin? Can it even be measured? A cock in the mouth of every man? Didn't you guys just arrest the straight white European pastor of a church for trying to hold services? Can he get his fine reduced if he sucks a cock? What exactly the fuck are you people doing up there?

Bombshell. (a word I have never used here before)

Ok, Now We're Done in [Market-Ticker-Nad]
    This was one of the early theories I first heard in August 2020 from active CIA guys. They got stuck in Wuhan when the virus hit, came back in August and they said one theory was that the CCP was developing a virus that they were going to unleash on the world once they had a vaccine for it (and use the vaccine for various forms of leverage). They said the problem was that the virus got out before the vaccine had been developed. True or not, I think we can say that this whole thing turned out great for the CCP anyway. I'm surprised there are people gullible enough to have believed with absolute certainty that the virus didn't come from the lab....because that's what they were told, and governments never lie, right? Especially authoritarian ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Many of us, you included, object to the MSM version of the ignorant rural right. Self sufficiency , self defense, independent thinking are twisted into anti social, cult survivalist, science deniers, racist, etc. Such people are especially sensitive to labeling as being “that way”.
    Before you tell me what I do, understand it. I may speak honestly among like-minded people but out there, I find the mis-labeling useful. Others underestimating me (us) is useful. Let them do it all they want.

However , you can see the same objection of stereotyping from the other side. We can argue the points for sure , provided we are consistent in observation, generalization, and exception.
    You are equating the two sides. I don't. That kind of fence sitting is for cowards and crows. Some things are subjective. (Such as my belief that Selma Hayek is probably the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.) But when it comes to the way a society should run, there are objectively correct ethics and then there is despotism, abuse of power, theft, etc. Your attempt to equate the two sides is an attempt to take the power and weight from the opposing argument. It's a literary or debate device, not a fact or argument. If you actually think the two sides are equivalent then why not assert that argument along with your false equivalence fallacy. Please, do tell us how living as domesticated sardines has improved the course of society.

These people have absolutely no grasp of the situation they have created. The most censorious of the social media platforms laments the actions of a small government in Africa? That's almost as ridiculous as the Canadian situation:

What would be enough celebration, Justin? Can it even be measured? A cock in the mouth of every man? Didn't you guys just arrest the straight white European pastor of a church for trying to hold services? Can he get his fine reduced if he sucks a cock? What exactly the fuck are you people doing up there?
    I spent 6 months in Ontario setting up an auto assembly plant. Thought I was in the middle East instead of Canada. They're about 20 years ahead of the US in implementing communism. Divide and conquer seems to work pretty well.

Oh yeah, that pastor is a genuine hero.

It is widely accepted there that he is offspring of Fidel, literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post

You are equating the two sides. I don't. That kind of fence sitting is for cowards and crows. Some things are subjective. (Such as my belief that Selma Hayek is probably the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.) But when it comes to the way a society should run, there are objectively correct ethics and then there is despotism, abuse of power, theft, etc. Your attempt to equate the two sides is an attempt to take the power and weight from the opposing argument. It's a literary or debate device, not a fact or argument. If you actually think the two sides are equivalent then why not assert that argument along with your false equivalence fallacy. Please, do tell us how living as domesticated sardines has improved the course of society.
    You apparently don’t take criticism well. Sorry, my bad.

I'll have to say that when you made this statement:

Many of us, you included, object to the MSM version of the ignorant rural right. Self sufficiency , self defense, independent thinking are twisted into anti social, cult survivalist, science deniers, racist, etc. Such people are especially sensitive to labeling as being “that way”.

However , you can see the same objection of stereotyping from the other side.
    you seemed to be arguing against objective truth.

starting strength coach development program
    I'll have to say that when you made this statement:

you seemed to be arguing against objective truth.
    No. I am arguing that people’s views are normally distributed.