starting strength gym
Page 1345 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 3458451245129513351343134413451346134713551395144518452345 ... LastLast
Results 13,441 to 13,450 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Here's a long Quillette piece on racism. Some good points in here: Unspeakable Truths about Racial Inequality in America – Quillette

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Here's a long Quillette piece on racism. Some good points in here: Unspeakable Truths about Racial Inequality in America – Quillette
    “When whites were at their worst, we blacks were at our best.”
    One could argue it is a prerequisite. Both internationally and historically it has, almost without exception, been the case that more, if not most, blacks are at their best when they are essentially colonized and/or segregated. But this truth is much more unspeakable than the others mentioned....and of course gets all sorts of horrible assumptions put on anyone who notices any such pattern.

[Cue the exceptions that prove the rule.]

And it's a shame that before Barry, the racebaiter in chief, most folks didn't know or even care to know such things, but the incessant demand for "honest discussions about race, actually led to some of us having them. And I am sure that the continued and increased harping is going to start to produce the very thing they claim to fear. Especially as their lives continue to lead to the extortion of the folks being lied about.

If I was a Nazi Reenactor (I'm sure they have those somewhere) I'd be planning my next vacay to Melbourne. So much fun to see it actually happening, in person, right now!!!
    China has some serious investments in Victoria. This is very apparent when comparing covid policies of the other Australian states.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    you couldn't do it, the borders are closed at least until 2022, likely even longer, the poor bastards, they have turned themselves back into a penal colony. or as the Covid fanatics like to call it, they are "living living normal lives".
    Correction, they are living the New Normal lives. The sad thing is, the majority of people are happy with this standard.

The guy starts off pretty well, but devolves into full-of-shit territory at the end of the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    And so it begins? https://twitter.com/FatEmperor/statu...91035508232196 (Note the first 30 sec or so.)
    Why is the guy talking about keto in the tweet?

Have you read the bell curve Mark? It should be required reading for anyone commenting on this topic

Amazon.com

The guy starts off pretty well, but devolves into full-of-shit territory at the end of the video.
    Agreed, I got a bit confused towards the end. The first 10 minutes was worth a listen.

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    And I am sure that the continued and increased harping is going to start to produce the very thing they claim to fear. Especially as their lives continue to lead to the extortion of the folks being lied about.

Amazon, etc trained this into this person:

Did Amazon's 'White Fragility' Training Lead Worker to Assault White Woman For Her 'White Privilege'?

starting strength coach development program
    Why are so many people who are crossing our boarders illegally, wearing masks?