starting strength gym
Page 1366 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 3668661266131613561364136513661367136813761416146618662366 ... LastLast
Results 13,651 to 13,660 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Who sends it? Where and when.
    Every media outlet has a spin doctor responsible for them, one usually covers multiple outlets. They either go through the editors or if they have a relationship formed with the journalists, they go directly through them. But the individual contact is primarily used for hatchet jobs, this kind of multinational propaganda is highly centralized. So governments and their handlers come up with a line, the spin doctors mold it into bullet points, disseminate those to the media outlets via email, and the media industry is responsible for the final product - although the major stories and TV segments usually need to get an ok from the spin doctors.

The Brits have a great series on this, called The Thick of It, made into a movie called In The Loop.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    Whites have the most political power and represent most of the middle class. They are trying to prevent a white identity from forming. If whites had the same in-group preferences and cohesiveness as the other races the US problems would largely be mitigated. It's not a wise idea to handicap yourself when everyone else isn't playing by the same rules. There are MLK ideals, and then there is reality: https://i.imgur.com/YEJO7qJ.jpeg

They want you without an identity, without upward mobility, and with no political cohesiveness with your people.

I think maybe when they are saying white "supremacists" are the greatest threat they are thinking TO THEM, not to the average person, and using their own retarded definition of who/what a white supremacist is. If whites acted as one, they would be capable of tearing down the current power structure so they are a threat to that structure. "Threat" doesn't necessarily mean that they are currently acting on it, but are capable of it. So the FBI and everyone will run around discouraging anyone from thinking of themselves as white in any context other than "I'm bad because I'm white." Why would you want to identify with and group up with all those other bad whites who are a threat to America? They won't even let you capitalize White. You can be Black though. That's fine. It doesn't matter if you were born in the Congo or in Jamaica. But an Englishman and a German have NOTHING IN COMMON except being racist, you see.

We're at the point where "white supremacist" is or is becoming any white, right wing person who likes guns; freedom; Rights; a national border; their own race, culture, and history; and/or the Constitution. White might not even be a qualifier anymore either given that the Proud Boys have a lot of "minorities" and are called white supremacist. A lot of words like this are just tossed about aimlessly to be scary and smeary too.

And then Asians are starting to be attacked because they represent that brown people can succeed and have upward mobility in "so racist!!!!!!!!!" America. Gotta put a cap on that before they get all uppity.

Meanwhile: https://media.patriots.win/post/tifc2wSR.png
    It's almost like that assimilation thing the southern and eastern Europeans did in the mid 20th century wasn't that good of an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Did Mossad Kill Rabin

It looks like they are trying to set up a Yitzchak Rabin scenario. A scenario that ushered in Shimon Peres who was then the foreign minister to become the Acting Prime minister of Israel. To implement an order of historic magnitude and consequence that would change the political map forever. A change the majority of Israelis did not want.

At that time Israel was on the precipice to rejecting the Global World Order Peace Process with Arafat. The only way to reignite the flames towards this flawed Initiative was to create a magnificent sociopolitical Jarring event that would further divide and fracture the two political divides within Israeli society at the time.

One group which was for the peace process. Was actually the minority, even though the media would have you think otherwise. The other group, Nationally minded and conservative in nature, the vast majority of Israelis at the time (and now as well) were against this flawed initiative. An initiative that has been proven until today that neither common folk Israelis nor Palestinians have benefited from, and that the only benefit of this Trillion dollar franchise was for the Global elite and the 0.001 of the Israeli and Palestinian elite.

These two groups of Israeli society. The traditional conservative Jew and the Progressive Woke left Jew, while divided politically, were still united by a higher and older Religion and Philosophy - Judaism. Hence the catalyst to create the fracture, needed to be such a jarring event. An event that the political elite and the left with it's media could rally around for years and generations to come. Making forgot of what the actual situation was on the ground at the time.

There was also another benefit for the elite that came from this event. It turned the heroes of society which at that time were the nationalist patriotic settlers (which was a positive term at that time) into a terrorist entity, and anyone that sided with their ideals were classified as such. The term Settler became a negative word and they were the reason why we are in the mess we are in. The rest is history.

I could go on with this monologue and draw more comparisons but I think this will suffice for now.

I hope and pray that we are not witnessing a similar event in the USA that would end up making the vice president, President.

Be very wary of anyone that knows the psychological disciplines to stir others into making acts of violence or worse.
    Are you suggesting the possibility that rather than blatantly complete the great fraud and have Biden step down due to his cognitive decline, Biden will instead be assassinated by a "White Nationalist" as the means to install Harris as president? Thus furthering two goals with one spectacular event.

Here's a couple of things about the most blatantly stupid artifacts of the hoax:

New studies: Plexiglass does nothing; masks carry diseases; lockdowns destroyed 40% of all small businesses
    This is a pretty weird interpretation of these mask results. Finding these things on the mask means that those organisms were prevented from going into or out of the respiratory tract. That's likely to be a good thing.
    The inability to detect virus on the masks of 5 presumably uninfected individuals doesn't necessarily mean that masks cannot stop virus. They didn't detect any elephants either.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    This is a pretty weird interpretation of these mask results. Finding these things on the mask means that those organisms were prevented from going into or out of the respiratory tract. That's likely to be a good thing.
    The inability to detect virus on the masks of 5 presumably uninfected individuals doesn't necessarily mean that masks cannot stop virus. They didn't detect any elephants either.
    OK, the whole idea is that they are supposed to work like a filter. The issue with filters is that they become clogged. When they become clogged, the excess that's collected on the filter falls off and tends to contaminate around where the filter is placed. In the case of something trying to filter the mouth and nose, you touch it or bring it closer to you, it's going to come off and defeat the purpose of the filter.

A Group Of Parents Sent Their Kids' Face Masks to A Lab for Analysis. Here's What They Found

A Group Of Parents Sent Their Kids' Face Masks to A Lab for Analysis. Here's What They Found by Scott Morefield

Quote Originally Posted by newguyray View Post
    Are you suggesting the possibility that rather than blatantly complete the great fraud and have Biden step down due to his cognitive decline, Biden will instead be assassinated by a "White Nationalist" as the means to install Harris as president? Thus furthering two goals with one spectacular event.
    I pray it does NOT happen because they could and would use it as a catalyst to go into super overdrive to try and take away many given freedoms especially the 2nd Amendment.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    This isn't communism, it's the next & final phase of capitalism - Neo-feudalism.
    You are right, but unfortunately calling them neo-feudalists doesn't pack much of a rhetorical punch. That and the fact that they are the same group of people is the main reason I still call them commies. The real goal of these assholes is resetting history (year zero), making the unnatural natural, inverting truth, and forcing everyone to accept it. I don't think they are attached to any particular economic system. Whatever gets the job done.

starting strength coach development program
    Change your thinking about banking and money in general. A bank should be thought of only as a way to "digitize" your money; done only for the necessity of services you use that only accept card payments, such as delivery services you must use to avoid illegal muzzle mandates. I'd recommend digitizing as little of your money as possible. If your way of making a living only allows for digitized salary payments, perhaps consider a career change as you're opening yourself up to a lot of liability and risk.

I always thought the Russians were crazy in their love for ca$h but I guess I've been trad-pilled a bit here as well. They have a play on words, that they like to save their money in банка России (banka Rossii), where Rossii means "of Russia" and banka means jar but sounds like bank.

Rip you talked about Crypto a bit in one of your recent live Q&A podcasts, and we're rightly skeptical, I get it...our NSA is all over controlling internet stuff, and beyond those traitors, electricity is something quite easy to shut off due to "external" circumstances as we have been seeing lately.