starting strength gym
Page 1376 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 3768761276132613661374137513761377137813861426147618762376 ... LastLast
Results 13,751 to 13,760 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    I wonder how many (white) racists this continued programming attempt is actually creating.
    They haven't thought about that, I suppose.
    I think that is the true goal of CRT. Divide and Conquer.

Yet another test we are failing.

"beyond racism" - I'll take it, Jovan. As always, it's fun to be lecturered to about multiculturalism/racism by the guy who lives in a de facto white ethno-state. What do ethnic Croats represent? 90%?

Indeed, the only things I talk about here are the dangers of this expanding surveillance state under the guise of covid, and anti-whiteism under the guise of CRT/BLM. These things are two tentacles belonging to the same monster.

Some people here are still interested in discussing technical and statistical data relating to the virus, and that's fine. Missing the point, but fine.

In the name of the greater good, governments; by force, imposed lockdowns of healthy people and requires masking of the same. There was no sufficient evidence that these measures would work. The consequences of these actions were dismissed or not considered at all. Any discussions of alternative viewpoints, even by subject matter experts was categorically censored by The media and big tech. Doctors and scientists were routinely de-platformed from social media. Vaccines that were rushed through, are only approved for emergency use and have no long term safety studies are pushed on the people with a bizarre cult like propaganda. Even for populations that have little to nothing to gain from the a vaccine. Vaccine deaths and side effects are dismissed and hidden. Discussion of them is also subject to censorship. But Ivermectin doesn’t have sufficient studies! We’ll try anything that can destroy entire economies and your families livelihood. Psychologically damage an entire generation of children. Lead to elderly dying alone. But a drug that’s cheap and safe and has been reported by many doctors as effective? That’s a bridge too far? That’s rich.

Oh and about those lockdowns.

We Just Got Even More Proof that Stay-At-Home Orders Lethally Backfired - Foundation for Economic Education

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    I wonder how many (white) racists this continued programming attempt is actually creating.
    Is it racism though? I mean exactly how many times do you have to be burned by the fire before you decide maybe sticking your hand in it is a bad idea? I know a lot of people who only had to get bit by a dog once and now they will absolutely cross the street to avoid one, especially if it's large and intimidating like a rottie or GSD. It's perfectly acceptable for black folks to admit that they feel intimidated and don't want to be the only black person in a room but when whites do it (often based on terrible past experiences) we call them racist instead of accepting that it's a personal choice based on past experience. Those actions like in that link may be creating white folks who don't want to have much to do with black folks. But I'm not calling that racist. I'm not feeding that. Pretending that it is is how we're gonna end up getting reparations transferred from folks who never owned a slave to black folks that were never slaves and had all the same advantages we white folks did/do. That's where they are headed. It's always been about money. If it wasn't, this whole wad of BLM shit would have been concentrating on the actual problems of black folks and the prevalence of violence among themselves. I notice in all the hoopla about statues coming down not one word has been said about all the black folks without safe drinking water. I'm sorry if those facts sound racist. I really am. Life sucks. But a person being pissed and averse to a group of people based on a bad experience is not the same as vast government policies that stop certain folks from having rights and it shouldn't be treated or thought of as the same. The same confederate flag crowd that I see the BLM crowd bitching about most are people who share roughly the same class and caste of modern life that the black folks do- sometimes lower. They aren't holding any major power. They aren't stopping black folks from doing a damn thing. So I don't see how it matters how many so called racists that shit creates. Those created racists are gonna be the same powerless tax serfs we and the black people are. What I would like to know is how do we get the black folks to see that while white racists may suck they are not the source of power and they are not the gate keepers- the government that the activists bootlick so hard for is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    My Dinner With Andre.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Good find!

What do you think? Are we living the prophecy and doom is near? Or are we living an age old human story magnified by information technology?

You know what I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Are we living the prophecy and doom is near? Or are we living an age old human story magnified by information technology?
    I don't think those two scenarios are mutually exclusive.

Good find!

What do you think? Are we living the prophecy and doom is near? Or are we living an age old human story magnified by information technology?

You know what I think.
    I'm absolutely terrified of bored people. The more capable of research and independent thought & analysis, the creepier their boredom is to me.

It won't be bullets or missiles or bioweapons that kills America. It will instead be boredom and a complete lack of curiosity.

starting strength coach development program
    Good find!

You know what I think.
    What particular "prophecy" are you referring to? If you are talking about IT and AI and depends who you listen to, they say we are heading for singularity.