starting strength gym
Page 1379 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 3798791279132913691377137813791380138113891429147918792379 ... LastLast
Results 13,781 to 13,790 of 30183

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    One side can destroy cities, and even set up "autonomous zones" with impunity. The other side can't even passionately voice a defense of their own children in the proper setting. Fuck these pigs. This is on them.

Still, it's encouraging to see white people finally starting to fight back, and I hope it continues.

Yes, it's very hard to understand the guys who work as Democrat thugs in blue administrations. It's like they grew up worshiping the Stasi/KGB/Gestapo, playing brown-shirt when they were 8 instead of cowboys and Indians. They actually arrested people for singing the National Anthem after their piece-of-shit school board declared them to be trespassing.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____

This is hard to watch too: https://mobile.twitter.com/Anthea062...97114639175681

Not only are the Oakland cops nowhere to be seen, but the animals in the crowd... my god, people, you can't un-see this shit.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Respectfully, but utterly disagree. I mean... the Pinkertons. Also, there are actually still privatized police forces: the railroads.

Privatizing the police force will be like pouring Dawn instead of bleach into a stopped-up toilet when the clog runs all the way to the street and beyond. We need to hold politicians accountable at the state and local level first and foremost. From them, the executive functions of policy and practice that drive the way police behave will change over time, but it all starts with people paying attention, thinking, and then doing their civic duty to be involved enough to hold people accountable. Recent examples of this, nationwide, have demonstrated that our ruling elites typically fold like a cheap card table
    Civic duty? Like this? WATCH: Parents Violently Arrested After Singing National Anthem While Objecting To Critical Race Theory Being Taught To Their Children – enVolve

I agree that the parents elected this school board, and that maybe they will wake up next time. But I'm talking about the cops here, who do not work for the school board.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    I don't quite get it, the sudden flip in the momentum of things, in the summer, no less. Remember how somebody posted recently the clip of Putin from late May stating unequivocally that CoVid injections would NOT be added to the schedule of required vaccinations? Well, THEN he met with Biden, and have you seen what's been happening since? Our respective ambassadors are returning to their posts, American flights are being reopened, and the new pipeline Russia's working on wasn't sanctioned.
    Why would Biden make these concessions to Russia, after Navalny's arrest, no less, with nothing in return? And what valuable bargaining chips could Russia offer to America, but a concession to Big Pharma to jack up the injection rates?
    The US and Russia seem to be on the same page on the whole Covid thing from the beginning. My suspicion is that the Covid vaccines are no longer whatever was being tested in the winter. At this point I suspect they are vaccinating people with flu vaccines, in order to show a reduction in hospital admissions in the fall and winter. I don't think the US is evil, they are just doing what they need to do in order to mitigate the massive European default, which historically leads to world wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Civic duty? Like this? WATCH: Parents Violently Arrested After Singing National Anthem While Objecting To Critical Race Theory Being Taught To Their Children – enVolve

I agree that the parents elected this school board, and that maybe they will wake up next time. But I'm talking about the cops here, who do not work for the school board.
    Understood. Who voted for the city council, mayor and sheriff?

Respectfully, but utterly disagree. I mean... the Pinkertons. Also, there are actually still privatized police forces: the railroads.

Privatizing the police force will be like pouring Dawn instead of bleach into a stopped-up toilet when the clog runs all the way to the street and beyond. We need to hold politicians accountable at the state and local level first and foremost. From them, the executive functions of policy and practice that drive the way police behave will change over time, but it all starts with people paying attention, thinking, and then doing their civic duty to be involved enough to hold people accountable. Recent examples of this, nationwide, have demonstrated that our ruling elites typically fold like a cheap card table

Actually, I think it would be beneficial to have states decide on supplementing local and county police agencies in order to raise salaries where it's most needed: rural areas. The problem, now, is that those areas are so underfunded because they have almost non-existent tax bases (that are already terribly overburdened by federal taxes) that they can't afford to pay police well. That leaves two people who get into and STAY in policing long-term. Those who are sufficiently dedicated for the right reasons... or the wrong reasons. That's also, actually, Reagan's fault to some extent.
    David, we have (your public school caricature) of Pinkertons right now.

But it's 1800; you cannot imagine Barack Obama as President of the United States.

Understood. Who voted for the city council, mayor and sheriff?
    Same fucking morons. But that's not my point, again.

Yes, it's very hard to understand the guys who work as Democrat thugs in blue administrations. It's like they grew up worshiping the Stasi/KGB/Gestapo, playing brown-shirt when they were 8 instead of cowboys and Indians. They actually arrested people for singing the National Anthem after their piece-of-shit school board declared them to be trespassing.

Might be worth watching.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ed_deaths.html

And reading.
    I thought I tried sharing this couple days ago but I never saw my post... maybe I forgot to hit send. Nonetheless, his videos are still up on YT and I think they are definitly worth watching. I will not get the vaccine at this time and if I am required too, I will put my two weeks in.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    David, we have (your public school caricature) of Pinkertons right now.

But it's 1800; you cannot imagine Barack Obama as President of the United States.
    Thank you, Satch. That's exactly my point, but they didn't teach me about the Pinkertons in public school. I had to read find my own history lessons there but who knows anymore if those are even reliable.

Private doesn't mean better than public anymore than non-profits are more virtuous than for-profits. The problem is human, so it will be ubiquitous to any policing.

Same fucking morons. But that's not my point, again.
    I know, Rip. I'm just trying to reiterate what I believe is the best way forward. I guess, as I mention above, I sort of automatically write it off as a part of the human condition. These things have always existed. Even good children readily display excessive cruelty that must be corrected, but our society has not corrected the problem for a very long time.

So, what's our way forward when we must live with it? I'm earnestly interested in ideas, rebuttals, etc. I get creeped-out when I go without resistance or correction because I don't believe I'm right about everything, and I value this board and its members for that reason and more.

I think we're getting closer than ever to your lamppost option, but I doubt there will be exactly the chance of pulling it off that there is for peacefully protesting in the Capitol (or even CNN "peacefully protesting").

Next stage of the plan, normalize deaths of young people. What's the point of anything anymore.
    Tzfat: 22-year-old woman dies of myocarditis after Covid vaccine - Israel National News

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    [B]

I thought I tried sharing this couple days ago but I never saw my post... maybe I forgot to hit send. Nonetheless, his videos are still up on YT and I think they are definitly worth watching. I will not get the vaccine at this time and if I am required too, I will put my two weeks in.
    That is real resistance. Thank you for your service.

-----

In other news:

Five minutes.

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs says Critical Race Theory is important, blames Capitol Riot on ‘White Rage’

This is the same cowardly piece of shit who left Trump out to dry after the White House siege last summer. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he is wearing a bra and panties under that uniform.

starting strength coach development program
    Predicted or planned, that is the question.
    2017: Dr. Fauci Predicted a Pandemic Under Trump
    There will be a challenge to the coming administration in the arena of infectious diseases.’ — Watch Dr. Anthony Fauci predict a pandemic under the Trump admin back in 2017. In US news and current events today, Dr. Fauci warned of a pandemic under Trump 3 years ago — here's the footage to prove it.