starting strength gym
Page 1383 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 3838831283133313731381138213831384138513931433148318832383 ... LastLast
Results 13,821 to 13,830 of 30199

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Boggs View Post
    Then a NZ poster on a different forum must have been exaggerating when he said he couldn't get a needed part delivered because his business wasn't considered essential. Because if he was telling the truth, then you're like The Pot calling the Kettle Black
    That could have happened about a year ago. Overall, there was about 8 weeks of lockdowns nation wide, and a few shorter regional ones. Now the biggest impact on me is some delays in the international supply chain getting products to NZ. Theres are controls to on overseas visitors.

We have over-reacted IMO. Wellington just went into a short period of restrictions (about a week, gatherings limited to 100, masks on public transport, encouraged to scan QR codes) because an overseas visitor tested positive but there have been no confirmed new cases yet.

Meanwhile, the parent company of you southern hemispheroids has apparently done some arithmetic: England Set to Drop Face Mask Rules After Huge Economic Impact Revealed – Summit News

Tucker goes there - Big Pharma's interests are not your interests!
    -WHO warning against Vaxxing kids is "Terrible News for Big Pharma which Wants to Vax 6-Month-Olds."
    -Why are Vaxed people worried about getting infected by unVaxed people?
    -Interview with Dr Robert Malone, (one of the?) inventor of mRNA vaccines. June 23, 2021.
    Troubling news about vaccination of young people ? - YouTube

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: 73-Year-Old Pastor and Purple Heart Veteran Arrested For Being at Capitol, His Son Also Arrested in Front of 3-Year-Old Daughter (VIDEOS)

Trump is really starting to seem like a giant pussy for not speaking out strongly on these people's behalf.

This is all a slow-rolled morale operation. The entire point is to tell the most law abiding citizens in the country that they had better get the fuck back in line and stop dreaming of ever ending the system of corruption that is exploiting them. There is literally no other reason for it.

Education Minister claims health establishment is inflating COVID case numbers - Israel National News
    Shasha Biton was the only person trying to help before they silenced her in the last government. The criminals in the Israeli government need to realize one thing. They seem to really care about antisemitism. When the people in the world realize that it was our health authority that was hiding important data regarding the vaccines as per their contract with Pfizer, and they will find out because serious shit is happening that the Israeli health authorities for sure knew about. This will be enough fuel to surely provoke an unprecedented rise.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: 73-Year-Old Pastor and Purple Heart Veteran Arrested For Being at Capitol, His Son Also Arrested in Front of 3-Year-Old Daughter (VIDEOS)

Trump is really starting to seem like a giant pussy for not speaking out strongly on these people's behalf.

This is all a slow-rolled morale operation. The entire point is to tell the most law abiding citizens in the country that they had better get the fuck back in line and stop dreaming of ever ending the system of corruption that is exploiting them. There is literally no other reason for it.
    Yes, that's the point. Getting them back in line so they won't misbehave again. But what other Republican has spoken out on their behalf? Fuck all of these pussies.

And here's the SA/FBI doing mop-up operations for the Party: FBI Arrests Pastor and Purple Heart Veteran for Capitol Breach… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    I really hate listening to Glenn Beck, but I heard something on the radio a few weeks back he said I'm beginning to agree with. I suspect a shortwave radio is going to be a necessary item for us law abiding citizens, and sooner than later. I never thought in my lifetime I'd see the day this country gets to the point where it is now. And watching what all is going on with our neighbors to the north in Canada, makes me concerned even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Meanwhile, the parent company of you southern hemispheroids has apparently done some arithmetic: England Set to Drop Face Mask Rules After Huge Economic Impact Revealed – Summit News
    My god. The fact that these government types could not foresee what us “hayseed rube science deniers” have been predicting from the beginning is mind blowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Yes, that's the point. Getting them back in line so they won't misbehave again. But what other Republican has spoken out on their behalf?
    Like this poor bastard: FBI tears New Yorker's life into shreds: Devine

The neighbors he had helped all those years have turned their backs on him. One woman who cooked him a nice dinner last Thanksgiving wrote him a nasty note: “I hope Antifa gets you.”
    New Yorkers.

starting strength coach development program

“They said that they understand that and that they’re ‘not the bad guys, we’re just here doing what we’re told,'” Staci said.

I'll continue to cheer every time a cop gets shot.

Just doing our jobs. LOL. Yes, you are the bad guys.