starting strength gym
Page 1384 of 3023 FirstFirst ... 3848841284133413741382138313841385138613941434148418842384 ... LastLast
Results 13,831 to 13,840 of 30229

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    I'll continue to cheer every time a cop gets shot.

Just doing our jobs. LOL. Yes, you are the bad guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Yes, it's very hard to understand the guys who work as Democrat thugs in blue administrations. It's like they grew up worshiping the Stasi/KGB/Gestapo, playing brown-shirt when they were 8 instead of cowboys and Indians. They actually arrested people for singing the National Anthem after their piece-of-shit school board declared them to be trespassing.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____

Civic duty? Like this? WATCH: Parents Violently Arrested After Singing National Anthem While Objecting To Critical Race Theory Being Taught To Their Children – enVolve

I agree that the parents elected this school board, and that maybe they will wake up next time. But I'm talking about the cops here, who do not work for the school board.
    Here's the Canadian version, polite jack-booted thugs: Login • Instagram

Here's the Canadian version, polite jack-booted thugs: Login • Instagram
    At least they’re not tasing and handcuffing anyone.

13830 posts in. Really?

Just doing our jobs. LOL. Yes, you are the bad guys.
    Come on, funk. Lots of them are bad, and we see them disproportionately. But that's like saying All White People (wypepo) Are Racists, or All Black People Are Thieves. It's fun, but it's just not true. Our cops here in WF are right now the best police force we've ever had, and we've had our share of bad ones in the past. Last year when all the craziness happened, they behaved just like they should have and left everybody alone.

And John McAfee didn't kill himself.

John McafeeO@officialm... . 05 Feb 20 ; Coronavirus facts:
    Less than 2% of all cases result in death. Approximately equivalent to seasonal flu. Relax people. Don't buy into this charade. Something far more important is happening in the background.
    Do NOT, under any circumstances, take the vaccine!!!
    https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/s...894180353?s=19
    https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/s...602037248?s=19

At 1 hour and 12 minutes in Crowder discusses the WHO and CDC recommendations against children receiving the vaccine and how within 3 hours of him revealing this the recommendations changed to more of a neutral /recommendation stance.
    Biden Is Way More Divisive Than Trump: Here?s How? | Louder with Crowder - YouTube

Alex Berenson
    Imma keep repeating this because it is so stunning: @facebook, the biggest news source in the world, is censoring users who post a screenshot showing that until earlier this week @who - the World Health Organization - recommended AGAINST #Covid vaccines for people under 18. https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1408414185155923969/photo/1
    https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/sta...155923969?s=19

Come on, funk. Lots of them are bad, and we see them disproportionately. But that's like saying All White People (wypepo) Are Racists, or All Black People Are Thieves. It's fun, but it's just not true. Our cops here in WF are right now the best police force we've ever had, and we've had our share of bad ones in the past. Last year when all the craziness happened, they behaved just like they should have and left everybody alone.

I supported Trump’s policies but knew what he would do after he lost. It doesn’t surprise me he isn’t out there sticking his neck out. He did his job though, he exposed and rattled the truly powerful. It would take a Trump to do that. I also am probably the only person who thinks Epstein and Mcafee did kill themselves. Both were narcissistic psychopaths who only cared about themselves, once they couldn’t get what they wanted, they bowed out. Typical characteristics of these types.

That the WF police arbitrarily decided to act "like they should have" is the crux of the argument against so-called "good" cops.

You guys down there, frankly, got lucky.

So I decided to go to Internet Archive: Wayback Machine to see if this story of the WHOs amendments regarding child vaccination is legit.
    upon searching this webpage in the archive for June 22nd COVID-19 Vaccines Advice
    I got
    "Children should not be vaccinated for the moment.
    There is not yet enough evidence on the use of vaccines against COVID-19 in children to make recommendations for children to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Children and adolescents tend to have milder disease compared to adults. However, children should continue to have the recommended childhood vaccines."
    https://web.archive.org/web/20210622...accines/advice

And this is what the current version says:
    "Children and adolescents tend to have milder disease compared to adults, so unless they are part of a group at higher risk of severe COVID-19, it is less urgent to vaccinate them than older people, those with chronic health conditions and health workers.
    More evidence is needed on the use of the different COVID-19 vaccines in children to be able to make general recommendations on vaccinating children against COVID-19."

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Button View Post
    I can't speak for Australia, but everything is pretty damn OK in New Zealand. Daily life and freedoms effectively reflect pre-COVID conditions, with only relatively minor exceptions.
    It shows NZ is about only at 7 or 8% fully-vaccinated since vax-program first started way back in March over there.

Hopefully you guys can hold on over the next 12-24 months, until 100% of the population get vaccinated ....and no one gets the covid sniffles in that time frame.

I say 100% because I'm sure Arden will accept nothing less; and you supposedly have had virtually no previous infections (so no natural immunity).

Oh, and if the Sigma variant gets in there .... oh my.

Good luck with your freedoms mate.