starting strength gym
Page 1387 of 3023 FirstFirst ... 3878871287133713771385138613871388138913971437148718872387 ... LastLast
Results 13,861 to 13,870 of 30229

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    It'd be nice to see some journalists burned alive.
    ]
    Now you’re talking!

From the world of college sports.... The college world series had NC State forfeit the semifinal game vs Vanderbilt due to too many positive covid cases AND many of the kids on NCS did not get vaccinated.

Wow....but not surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Le Comte View Post
    I dont think you know either a) what is actually happening in NZ or b) what a police state actually is. Maybe both.
    From Wiki: "A police state describes a state where its government institutions exercise an extreme level of control over civil society and liberties."

Unless you're claiming that the NZ Lock Downs were not enforced by the police and their guns, I would say that very accurately describes NZ and almost all countries doing the last 16 months. The fact that most people meekly complied doesn't make it any less true.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    What do you think all these January 6th trials are?
    All except one: Who Killed Ashli Babbitt? | The Pipeline

This level of transparency regarding the use of deadly force by police has come to be expected and is now common (though not yet ubiquitous) across the country, which makes it all the more curious that what rightly should be regarded as one of the most controversial police shootings to have occurred recently has gone all but unexamined in the press. The case of Ashli Babbitt, the Air Force veteran who was shot and killed by a U.S Capitol Police officer during the so-called insurrection of Jan. 6, has gone largely unexamined, either in the media or among the self-professed experts who find fault in even the most clearly justifiable police shootings.

hahaha I call dibs on this one. Our own Deborah Brix here called people not wearing a mask bioterrorists last spring. The media ran with it until about the end of 2020. Nasty old bitch, a real killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I'm not saying it wasn't intentional. The guy certainly was idealistically disposed to it, but I watched the video a few times and it looked like a negligent discharge to me. Which means he should be facing charges for manslaughter/negligent homicide right now.

The whole thing was an absolute fustercluck.

What if "Ashli Babbitt" isn't dead? Would one prosecute a policeman for a fake shooting death?

Before ya'll roast me for asking the question, pause and consider the size of the lies we've been told over the last year, over the last 5 year, and over the last 60 years.

---
    Joe Rogan, Brett Weinstein, Dr.Pierre Kory: Ivermectin (Podcast mashup of highlights) - 16.5 minutes

Sure, but damn if that story with the grandma facing charges didn't give me flashbacks to when Miles O'Brien ran afoul of the Cardassian justice system. Hell, there's even the court appointed defense attorney urging the client to confess and serve as a propaganda mouthpiece for the state.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Boggs View Post
    From Wiki: "A police state describes a state where its government institutions exercise an extreme level of control over civil society and liberties."

Unless you're claiming that the NZ Lock Downs were not enforced by the police and their guns, I would say that very accurately describes NZ and almost all countries doing the last 16 months. The fact that most people meekly complied doesn't make it any less true.
    To start with, police here do not routine carry guns. I would also go further than saying most meekly complied, most actively supported and wanted the lockdowns - based pn fear of covid. Opposition politicians who were against the lockdown lost public support.

Dont get me wrong, I think NZ over-reacted at times, but we are far from a police state.

starting strength coach development program
    Anthony Colpo’s latest

The COVID-19 ‘Vaccines’: Unsafe and Ineffective

A recent Lancet paper ignores the hyperbolic risk reduction figures quoted by the media for COVID-19 ‘vaccines,' and instead presents the far more relevant absolute risk figures. These figures confirm the COVID-19 ‘vaccines’ are woefully ineffective and should never have been allowed to market. Epidemiological data shows these drugs are associated with increased COVID-19 infection rates, while the adverse event report and death data for these abominable drugs continues it northward trajectory. These drugs are an utter disgrace and so are all the people who promote them.

The COVID-19 ‘Vaccines’: Unsafe and Ineffective – Anthony Colpo