starting strength gym
Page 1405 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 4059051305135513951403140414051406140714151455150519052405 ... LastLast
Results 14,041 to 14,050 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/st...73898491678720

"BREAKING: The nation's largest teachers union has approved a plan to promote critical race theory in all 50 states and 14,000 local school districts.

The argument that "critical race theory isn't in K-12 schools" is officially dead."

We do not live in a liberal democracy, or an open society, according to the definition of those things.
    Not all states have union shop government schools. Choose your move wisely.

Pfizer Pays $2.3 Billion to Settle Marketing Case - The New York Times
    " “Among the factors we considered in calibrating this severe punishment was Pfizer’s recidivism,” said Michael K. Loucks, acting United States attorney for the Massachusetts district. "

Definition of recidivism
    noun
    the tendency of a convicted criminal to reoffend.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Can anyone look into this data to see if it is legit and if there is a pattern in other parts of the world.
    Fully vaccinated people have a 885% higher chance of death due to Covid-19 than people who are unvaccinated according to official data – Daily Expose
    This follows Anthony Colpo's point we posted yesterday. You know what the media is doing, so you need to be prepared to calm your friends down.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Pfizer Pays $2.3 Billion to Settle Marketing Case - The New York Times
    " “Among the factors we considered in calibrating this severe punishment was Pfizer’s recidivism,” said Michael K. Loucks, acting United States attorney for the Massachusetts district. "

Definition of recidivism
    noun
    the tendency of a convicted criminal to reoffend.
    Paywall. C&P the relevant parts.

Meanwhile, Canadia: Canadian official admits ban on in-person gatherings is to prevent spread of ‘false information’ | News | LifeSite

Ray Gillenwater is offline Administrator, Starting Strength Gyms
    Starting Strength Coach

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    I'm afraid you're going to be a bit disappointed. I did my risk assessment in the same way that most other parents did, and there really aren't a set of numbers out there that noone knows about already. We all weigh the potential benefits against the risk for harm. The main place that pro vaccine folks and vaccine hesitant folks part ways is on which set of numbers they find more believable.

Pro vaccine folks believe the numbers that show that although rare, death does occur from COVID-19 in folks that are currently eligible for vaccination. In addition to that, long COVID is a thing that does occur, though I don't know the rates of its occurrence in the youngest age ranges. It's been relatively common in somewhat older age ranges (Attributes and predictors of long COVID | Nature Medicine), and I'm not aware of a reason to believe that it will be nonexistent in 20 year olds. Pro vaccine folks also tend to place less credence in data from systems like the VAERS, often because anyone can report an adverse result without evidence of a causal relationship.

Essentially the same argument gets made about COVID-19 mortality figures by vaccine hesitant folks. Vaccine hesitant folks tend to place more credence in the numbers from the VAERS and less in the numbers that are given to show risk.

In other words, we all look at the same numbers, but noone believes that all of the numbers are accurate. Our personal biases determine which set of numbers we favor.

One, more recent, finding that we need to keep an eye on is the finding of myocarditis in some kids following vaccination. The argument that often gets made is that because kids don't die from COVID, this is an unnecessary risk. However that's not the appropriate comparison. Myocarditis is a relatively frequent finding in young folks that have been infected with SARS-CoV-2 as well (Prevalence of Clinical and Subclinical Myocarditis in Competitive Athletes With Recent SARS-CoV-2 Infection: Results From the Big Ten COVID-19 Cardiac Registry | Cardiology | JAMA Cardiology | JAMA Network). Data so far suggests that myocarditis is more frequent after infection than after vaccination. Therefore this is a reasonable risk in my opinion. Things may change as new data becomes available.
    Michael- I was hoping to talk numbers. Instead, a thought experiment:

There is a war going on. Some of the general population is being drafted and in some cases, due to extreme circumstances, children are being drafted too.

You can leave your children in the general population to take their chances with the random draft, or you can register your kids for a program that guarantees that they will be drafted, but promises a lower likelihood of short-term death and short-term injury versus children that are drafted at random.

Which option do you choose? Hard to say, unless you can quantify the percentage of children in the general population that are being drafted, right?

Also, there is a third, lesser-known option that your government is actively suppressing. Your children can take a pill, once per week, that's been proven to be well-tolerated (essentially 0 risk of death or injury), and avoid the draft entirely.

Just a reminder, Pfizer paid 2.3 BILLION dollars in fines for "for mispromoting medicines and for paying kickbacks to compliant doctors".

This is who you are trusting to inject you with an experimental pseudo-vaccine on the condition of legal immunity.

Decades Old Florida Legislation: Vaccination or Treatment by "Any Means Necessary" - UncoverDC
    It would be worth while looking into your state laws. I know States in Australia have a similar statue.

Kulvinder Kaur MD
    It took them >1yr to acknowledge, but UK MSM is finally talking about PRE-existing cross-reactive Tcell immunity to SARSCoV2!
    Canada’s still in a twilight zone & lockdown nightmare where our immune system & warrior Tcells are attacked as a “conspiracy theory” Common cold could prime the immune system to fight off Covid

Why Kids Must Avoid the mRNA COVID Shot

13-Year-Old Dies in Sleep After Receiving Pfizer COVID Vaccine; CDC Investigating
    " Clynick's funeral was held just three days after a CDC advisory committee reported a "likely association" between the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines and risk of myocarditis—inflammation of the heart—in young adolescents.

"Clinical presentation of myocarditis cases following vaccination has been distinct, occurring most often within one week after dose two, with chest pain as the most common presentation," the advisory committee's chair, Dr. Grace Lee, said.

Clynick's parents were told that a preliminary autopsy discovered that Clynick's heart was enlarged when he died, according to the Detroit Free Press, but the Saginaw County medical examiner's office could not confirm these claims. "

Also, check out the 1st comment after the article:
    " Gonzalez
    1 day ago
    My almost 14 years old son received his second on Pfizer vaccine and experience fever the next day. The second night, he experience chest pains strong enough that I gave him a baby aspirin which may have save his life. When I took him to the pediatrician and they ran blood work his troponin levels were critically high. Took him to pediatric cardiologist and then we had to go to ER for further testing. MRI showed the heart inflammation. We were discharged from the hospital a few days later and two weeks later his troponin levels were zero. I have to go back to get an MRI again in 3 months and six months. My thoughts and prayers go out to this family. Further studies need to be done. "

With the level of censorship that we are experiencing you can bet that this is an extremely common occurrence!

13-Year-Old Dies in Sleep After Receiving Pfizer COVID Vaccine; CDC Investigating

Dr. Grantham? I know it's only anecdotal, but at some point when you get enough of the same anecdotes, it becomes prudent to consider the phenomenology.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Gillenwater View Post
    Michael- I was hoping to talk numbers.
    I agree that this the ideal way to make these decisions. I'm not convinced that we can come up with a set of numbers that we can all agree on.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

Dr. Grantham? I know it's only anecdotal, but at some point when you get enough of the same anecdotes, it becomes prudent to consider the phenomenology.
    Agreed.

starting strength coach development program
    DARPA’s Man in Wuhan - siliconicarus.org
    " "Robert Malone" was working alongside U.S. Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) consultants to carry out supercomputer-based analyses to identify existing FDA-approved drugs that may be useful against the novel coronavirus responsible for COVID-19."
    And now we know at least part of the reason why Malones' LinkedIn account was wiped blank.