starting strength gym
Page 1406 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 4069061306135613961404140514061407140814161456150619062406 ... LastLast
Results 14,051 to 14,060 of 30206

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Denninger is On The Money: Independence? Where? in [Market-Ticker]

I like this part:

Now add to that duh-versity. You get points for everything except competence. Come talk to me about how horrible and racist things like diesel engines (in trucks, ships and trains), electric power, light bulbs, telephones, the IP protocol that makes your suckle media work, flush toilets, air conditioned buildings and dozens of other things we not only enjoy but rely on daily, and flush them all down the toilet because some white dude invented damn near all of it. Everyone who isn't competent wants to use these things and enjoy the fruits of our civilization while at the same time calling everyone involved in creating the comforts and utility that we all enjoy a bunch of racists and worse, teaching everyone's children by force that their value is found only in their skin color and if they're white and especially male they should be ashamed of that, not their ability and character. Every single person pushing that crap should be forced to **** in the street and live without running water, power, air conditioning, motor vehicles and the Internet. Speaking of those teeeaaaaachers, especially in places like ****Cago, how many of them can write a basic business letter and do 4-function arithmetic on paper and pencil? Maybe some of those Devils the duh-versity crowd have trashed in favor of rioting thugs in places like ****Cago, Portland, Detroit and Minneapolis have decided that if merit doesn't matter then you can go right ahead and build the next thing you want -- or maintain what's already there -- without them.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    As such, the Secretary of Energy is often a top scientist in fundamental and or nuclear science. In some years, depending on the political environment or external issues, the secretary has a background in general energy or other administrative experience.
    Are you sure your current energy secretary Jennifer Granholm is a "top scientist"?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    For perspective , the Department of Energy, started as the Atomic Energy Commission, an extension of the Manhattan project, i.e. nuclear weapons. Later, in the late 70s during the energy crisis, it was turned into an executive branch and called the Department of Energy.

It’s primary mission is still the control and the science of nuclear weapons and materials, although other energy and security related topics have taken bigger roles over the years.

As such, the Secretary of Energy is often a top scientist in fundamental and or nuclear science. In some years, depending on the political environment or external issues, the secretary has a background in general energy or other administrative experience.

The National Laboratory system, created by the Atomic Energy Act of 1946, is run by the Department of Energy. Interestingly, the Labs and their employees are not Federal employees (civil servants), they are contractors. This structure was insisted upon by Oppenheimer himself, as he knew it would be required to get and sustain a scientific prestige that looked more academic than bureaucratic.

However, the Department of Energy and it’s employees are civil servants and answer to the executive branch.
    Excellent history lesson Barry. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    13-Year-Old Dies in Sleep After Receiving Pfizer COVID Vaccine; CDC Investigating

Dr. Grantham? I know it's only anecdotal, but at some point when you get enough of the same anecdotes, it becomes prudent to consider the phenomenology.
    <exteme_sarcasm>Thank god they are absolved of liability!</extreme_sarcasm>

Horowitz: CDC issues guidance for evaluating post-vaccination COVID tests at a lower standard - TheBlaze

Tucker Carlson: If public officials keep acting like this, there may be a revolution | Fox News

Fascinating Episode 221: THE mRNA INSIDER - The Highwire the interview starts 52 minutes in
    RNA Vaccine Inventor — RW Malone MD, LLC

Cerebral venous thrombosis post BNT162b2 mRNA SARS-CoV-2 vaccination: A black swan event
    https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajh.26272

Circulating SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine Antigen Detected in the Plasma of mRNA-1273
    Circulating SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine Antigen Detected in the Plasma of mRNA-1273 Vaccine Recipients | Clinical Infectious Diseases | Oxford Academic
    While I am not a physician or nurse, I highly dought it that all of these recipients were injected into a vein. Anyone possing this idea is merely shifting the blame onto dedicated nurses (who most probably have much experience with this procedure) instead of looking into the real issue.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ZubyMusic...12537986568193

Better than when he temporarily identified as female to break the women's world record deadlift during his warmup to prove a point.

This is the best Tucker monologue I've ever seen. Watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    It seems to me that all the innuendos about Gates being a bully towards employees that have started popping up is a signal to his gang to ease up on their push to monopolize the vaccine world like they did the operating system world. He was likely just used as the face of the movement for a while. The whole thing is changing so fast, I don’t see a single guiding principle behind all of the actions.

A possible depopulation push would be directed toward the third world, because the industrialized nations are quite capable of natural demographic decline on their own. I don’t see Africa as implementing a continent wide vaccination campaign though.
    I'm referring to his message that vaccines lower birth rates in third world countries. He says this a lot, trying to imply there is some kind of magical drive to not have a bunch of kids anymore now that people are protected from a disease. That shit makes no sense. Combine this with the knowledge that anti-HCG vaccines for a sterility are a thing that have been developed, and reports from countries like India that they found HCG in vaccines gates pushed by Gates there, it looks like Billy might be up to something dark. At the very least I wouldn't trust him.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    it looks like Billy might be up to something dark. At the very least I wouldn't trust him.
    he's always up to something dark. I don't trust him either.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This is the best Tucker monologue I've ever seen. Watch it.
    Second that. He is on fire, and 100% correct on every point.