starting strength gym
Page 1412 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 4129121312136214021410141114121413141414221462151219122412 ... LastLast
Results 14,111 to 14,120 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Facebook: Facebook warns JAMA study on children's COVID masks 'false news,' sharers will be punished | Just The News

If you are still using Facebook, you are part of the problem. Stop using Facebook.
    Speaking of...Trump gave a pretty good speech today announcing his filing of a major class action lawsuit against the big tech giants, including Facebook, Google and twitter, as well as their CEO's, Mark Zuckerberg, Sundar Pichai and Jack Dorsey:
    President Trump - July 7th, 2021 - Bitchute - full speech

Hillary Clinton is in a very close race with Kamala Harris for Most Loathsome Bitch On The Planet: Hillary Clinton Invokes "Jim Crow past" To Blast Republicans - Victory Girls Blog

Mark, I think you would want to listen to this.
    Dr. Tess Lawrie Discusses COVID and Vaccines with DrBeen
    Dr. Tess Lawrie Discusses COVID and Vaccines

Theresa A Lawrie MBBCh, Ph.D., is the Director of The Evidence-Based Medicine Consultancy Ltd Research for impact | E-BMC
    Her work provides evidence synthesis to support clinical guidelines.
    Dr. Lawrie makes systematic reviews and then puts that evidence into decision frameworks for guideline panels to make recommendations on interventions for clinical practice.
    Dr. Lawrie has worked with high-level pharmaceutical clients including the WHO. In fact, before she started to investigate IVM she was involved with two WHO guidelines as well as a paper that she was co-writing for the Lancet and a couple of systematic reviews for Cochrane. Tess is also a co-founder of the Bird Group Ivermectin treats and prevents covid - British Ivermectin Recommendation Development group

Latest Release from The Evidence-Based Medicine Consultancy Ltd
    Urgent Preliminary Yellow Card Report on Data up to 26 May 2021 (Yellow Card is the UK equivalent of Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) )
    https://b3d2650e-e929-4448-a527-4eeb...79f16575df.pdf

Kamala Harris has nothing on the Clintons. I quit all social media a year ago. I wasn't exactly prolific on it (being targeted by foreign intelligence services is a bitch), but I also see similar patterns of use and addiction between social media and methamphetamine. The dosage schedule is different, but I otherwise cannot explain my observations. At least with meth, one is left to their own devices. Social media actively seeks to both manipulate dopamine release and promote outrage and humor for maximum engagement and sharing of information.

There's a reason you can't put it down. You're an addict.

Global COVID-19 deaths hit 4 million amid rush to vaccinate

Note that the global human population is estimated at around 7.8 billion.

BREAKING : PROOF THAT PUTS AN END TO THE SARS-COV-2 NARRATIVE | PROFESSOR SUCHARIT BHAKDI

I'm curious to know what experts here think of Sucharit Bhakdi's conclusions which he bases on studies / data made public in the last few days.

Summary: We have herd immunity. The vaccines are unnecessary. Then, he makes his case for why the vaccines are dangerous.

Look at this hysterical shit: COVID-19 US: Epsilon variant contains mutation that could allow it to bypass vaccine immunity | Daily Mail Online

It's the new epsilon variant! The vaccine may not protect you! More money must be spent on the epsilon variant, and on the new delta variant, and on the brand-new lambda variant!! Because someone somewhere might get sick!!!!!!!!!!!

(Note the complete absence of any mention of dead people.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    BREAKING : PROOF THAT PUTS AN END TO THE SARS-COV-2 NARRATIVE | PROFESSOR SUCHARIT BHAKDI

I'm curious to know what experts here think of Sucharit Bhakdi's conclusions which he bases on studies / data made public in the last few days.

Summary: We have herd immunity. The vaccines are unnecessary. Then, he makes his case for why the vaccines are dangerous.
    Perhaps Dr. Grantham will share is opinion of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Look at this hysterical shit: COVID-19 US: Epsilon variant contains mutation that could allow it to bypass vaccine immunity | Daily Mail Online

It's the new epsilon variant! The vaccine may not protect you! More money must be spent on the epsilon variant, and on the new delta variant, and on the brand-new lambda variant!! Because someone somewhere might get sick!!!!!!!!!!!

(Note the complete absence of any mention of dead people.)
    And now we have to force vaccinate the entire population every time there is a new varient.

I'd say that the vaccine industry is a pretty safe investment, given the average intelligence of the world's population. They will ignore this: https://b3d2650e-e929-4448-a527-4eeb...79f16575df.pdf

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    And now we have to force vaccinate the entire population every time there is a new varient.
    We will be vaccinating people way into the 2050s, no doubt there.