starting strength gym
Page 1416 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 4169161316136614061414141514161417141814261466151619162416 ... LastLast
Results 14,151 to 14,160 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Linux please. At this stage I will be happy with any distribution.
    Hahaha I’m one of those people who switched to Debian because of Vista. I’m guessing many people are doing the same now with the vaccine fascism.

This is something to keep an eye on, and similar trends in other data have been posted here before. The most interesting piece of data is Figure 2 in the first link. For some reason that figure is left out of the versions in the other links. Data in Figure 2 indicates that the case fatality rate has increased in Israel after the vaccination campaign. The authors interpret this as evidence that the vaccine weakens the immune response (at least in a portion of the population), making them more likely to die than they would've been had they not been vaccinated. This is one possibility that would explain these data.

If you look at the total numbers, though, cases and deaths have dropped drastically over this time period (~220,000 cases at peak vs 220 cases in the most recent data point; ~1,400 deaths at peak vs ~20 deaths in the most recent data point). Because you're looking at percent case fatality, if the denominator (cases) decreases more than the numerator (deaths), that would also give you an increase in your final number. In other words, vaccines may not be making the situation worse, but for a small portion of the population, they may not protect from death.

The bigger question is why? It could be a genetic thing. It could be that these were very severe cases and would've been severe regardless of whether they were vaccinated or not. It could be that this population received a very large amount of virus that was able to outpace the immune response produced by vaccination. In any case, it's premature to conclude that vaccination weakens the immune response.

Regardless of how this shakes out, more information is needed about why these folks died.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Why should we give people with so much power the benefit of the doubt? Treat ignorance as severely as malice, and you will get a lot less ignorance.

Code of Hammurabi
    The Hammurabi code is interesting for sure. In the mean time, to answer your question, they get the benefit of the doubt of being ignorant because A) they clearly demonstrate ignorance.

B) they are elected (or appointed) by the people. Blame has to go to the people. At least in part.

C) ignorance is lesser than malice.

Does anyone disagree?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    ‘U.S. government absolutely has a right to know if you’re Vaccinated’… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

This government piece of shit is saying that they have bought your freedom from you for several trillion dollars.

But they can't go door to door to deliver black people ID they are allegedly too stupid to get any other way?

I not only did not ask them to spend several trillion dollars, but repeatedly told them not to, and all they did was harm me with the spending.

Also, the government does not have rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Meshuggah
    A quick question about the continuing Wuhan Flu scam. What happened to the Alpha, Bravo, and Charlie variants?
    Why weren't there a bunch of variants until pseudo-vaccines were widely distributed?

Why aren't all these un"vaccin"ated people dying?

--

Time to interfere in state elections.
    White House Announces Joe Biden Trip to Philadelphia to Fight Pennsylvania Senate Audit of Election Result, The Election Corruption Must Be Maintained At All Costs - The Last Refuge

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Very bad science.

Ignorance or malice? Or both. I guess I’m leaning towards the ignorance/incompetence camp. There is plenty of primary evidence for that.

Some say it makes no difference. I think it does.
    They say not to attribute to malice what can be explained by ignorance / stupidity.

Hard to find the line these days, but I think stupidity is more widespread.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Schexnayder View Post
    They say not to attribute to malice what can be explained by ignorance / stupidity.

Yes. I found it. Hanlon’s razor. Often confused with Heinlein’s razor. But same-same.

Hanlon's razor - Wikipedia

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    C) ignorance is lesser than malice.
    Does anyone disagree?
    No, but gross ignorance is worthy of death. Let us say malice is worthy of torture.

Haven't fully caught up on the thread yet but wanted to show ya'll these: https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1413475188763619331
    35k potentially fraudulent votes. And that's only one state. Link to actual story: New Evidence Indicates Enough Illegal Votes In Georgia To Tip 2020
    "Under Georgia law, residents must vote in the county in which they reside, unless they changed their residence within 30 days of the election. As Jake Evans, a well-known Atlanta election lawyer, told me, outside of the 30-day grace period, if people vote in a county in which they no longer reside, “Their vote in that county would be illegal.”

Soon after the November general election, Mark Davis, the president of Data Productions Inc. and an expert in voter data analytics and residency issues, obtained data from the National Change of Address (NCOA) database that identified Georgia residents who had confirmed moves with the U.S. Postal Service. After excluding moves with effective dates within 30 days of the general election, and by using data available from the Georgia Secretary of State’s Office, Davis identified nearly 35,000 Georgia voters who indicated they had moved from one Georgia county to another, but then voted in the 2020 general election in the county from which they had moved
    ."

I feel like that's important. People are arguing about whether ballots got electronically changed and/or got dumped or "lost" when really what's going on is more technical than that. It's easily missed, easily hidden. If we're gonna do this domesticated law and order shit then I propose politicians have to actually follow the rules.

And this: https://twitter.com/AP/status/1413249916353253376 Actual story: Pfizer to seek OK for 3rd vaccine dose; shots still protect This is the first legit talk of boosters I've seen. Ya'll we're not paranoid. This shit is not going anywhere and we had better figure out where we stand and what we're gonna do about it long term. (If anything.)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    It's hard to say much about his interpretation of the evidence, since I don't know which papers he's referring to. However, there are some fundamental issues with his description of the immune response. Some of these are likely due to oversimplification for a wider audience; however, some things are simply wrong and could change the interpretation of these types of data.

In a typical, primary exposure to anything, IgM responses tend to peak around day 7, not day 30 as described in the video. IgG and IgA come up later than IgM in a primary response, but even they tend to peak at around day 14 in a typical exposure. During a second exposure, IgG and IgA do come up very quickly...usually more quickly than the IgM response of the primary exposure.

So it really depends on what the original data look like.
    I get the impression this is directly in your wheelhouse, so thanks for taking the time to consider Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, M.D.'s theories. For completeness, you'll find the referenced papers here:
    American Frontline Doctors - ‘Proof that puts an end to the Sars-CoV-2 Narrative’; Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, M.D.

--------

I'm not seeing a properly debated consensus among experts. I do, however, see a very clear dictated "consensus" complete with online "firemen" (as in Fahrenheit 451).
    And this leaves me (a layman) skeptical and resistant to being herded.

If only we had witnessed a public, open debate about the over-cycled (35-45) PCR tests, the resulting exaggerated covid death counts and case counts, the oppressed early treatments (ivermectin, HCQ, fluvoxamine, etc), masks, safety of the new mRNA technology, etc.

I have yet to see anyone address the over-cycled PCR tests and explain why that is happening? That, all by itself, is enough Fuckery to make me to RUN as fast as I can from the dictated "consensus".

---------
    Astonishing Spike in Post-Vaccine Deaths Gets No Media Coverage as Over 2,000 Reported THIS WEEK Alone
    VAERS data released today by the CDC showed a total of 438,441 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, including 9,048 deaths and 41,015 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and July 2, 2021.
    :
    :
    :
    In the U.S, 328.9 million COVID vaccine doses had been administered as of July 2. This includes: 134 million doses of Moderna’s vaccine, 182 million doses of Pfizer and 13 million doses of the Johnson & Johnson (J&J) COVID vaccine.

Of the 9,048 deaths reported as of July 2, 22% occurred within 48 hours of vaccination, 15% occurred within 24 hours and 37% occurred in people who became ill within 48 hours of being vaccinated.
    --------
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Schexnayder View Post

It's more than Ignorance/Stupidity.

Ignorance + apathy + lack of ethics + recklessness + total power/control = ???

The end justifies the means

starting strength coach development program
    Groovy. Just fucking groovy. Astonishing Spike in Post-Vaccine Deaths Gets No Media Coverage as Over 2,000 Reported THIS WEEK Alone

Read it again, aloud. To your relatives.

Deaths reported from Covid-19 “vaccines” had their largest spike to date this week and it wasn’t even close. The total death count from the Covid injections jumped nearly 30% with 2,063 reported in a single week, bringing the total to 9,048.

This alarming development has not been reported by any major news outlets despite it being publicly available information. In fact, some publications are claiming it’s all a conspiracy theory that people are dying from the vaccines, never noting that the source of the data is the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) itself.