starting strength gym
Page 1423 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 4239231323137314131421142214231424142514331473152319232423 ... LastLast
Results 14,221 to 14,230 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    South Africa is popping off due to the previous president being jailed for contempt of court. Malls looted. Private citizens shooting looters. The police involved in the looting in some cases. Military deployments.

Watch very closely. There will be a lot to learn from.

First Cuba, and now South Africa. I'll bet CNN is all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    The ad is its own level of dumb, but look at the comments. Largely normal lives in Australia: https://twitter.com/KJBar/status/1414082953571799045
    Comrade like the add says it is only a representation. Stop using twitter, it is the instrument of the ruling classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    First Cuba, and now South Africa. I'll be CNN is all over it.
    https://twitter.com/ChristinaPushaw/...63851848622085
    https://twitter.com/GeorgePapa19/sta...40717888872453

Notice they aren't waving the Chinese flag, but the American flag just like Hong Kong did.

Our retarded US athletes can't do that, though. Too busy proudly representing Nike by wearing their new clothes made in sweatshops in a country with far more racism and police brutality than we have.

--

Trump Releases Letter Showing AG Barr Pressured PA US Attorney Not To Investigate Voter Fraud
    Trump Releases Letter Showing AG Barr Pressured PA US Attorney Not To Investigate Voter Fraud

Attorney General Barr, however, instructed me not to make any public statements or put out any press releases regarding possible election irregularities. I was also given a directive to pass along serious allegations to the State Attorney General for investigation – the same State Attorney General who had already declared that you could not win. I disagreed with that decision, but those were my orders.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    This should serve as an example of what happens when specific demographics are not treated early with known safe protocols using safe repurposed medicines.
    Let us once again go back to primary school and hear dr Giesecke’s lesson: Swedish scientist Johan Giesecke asks Australia how it plans to lift its lockdowns - YouTube

For the doctors out there. This is probably important for you to know so that you can create a protocol if this side effect happens to any of your patients.
    Vaccine Caused Clotting - Study Finds The Mechanism - YouTube
    Vaccine Caused Clotting - Study Finds The Mechanism
    A study printed on 7th July 2021 describes the groundbreaking discovery of the cause of clotting by vaccines. In summary, as we have been discussing in the past. Clotting is caused by the antibodies produced against platelet factor 4. Just as in heparin induced thrombocytopenia (HIT). Let’s review.

The study
    Antibody epitopes in vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia | Nature
    https://www.nature.com/articles/s415..._reference.pdf

Science journals engaged in massive disinformation campaign - America's Frontline Doctors

TRO - America's Frontline Doctors

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    South Africa is popping off due to the previous president being jailed for contempt of court. Malls looted. Private citizens shooting looters. The police involved in the looting in some cases. Military deployments.

Watch very closely. There will be a lot to learn from.
    When I saw a BBC news video, I just assumed I was watching another mostly peaceful black lives matter protest in an American city

Tucker Carlson: Your private conversations will be controlled by the DNC | Fox News

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Are recovered COVID patients more protected than the vaccinated? | The Times of Israel
    "Some experts conclude that those who had COVID are relatively safe from reinfection. But other health officials counter that the data does not take into account that new outbreaks did not spread in areas that previously saw massive outbreaks during the pandemic, such as in the ultra-Orthodox community, reports Channel 13."
    Did it ever occur to them why new massive outbreaks did not happen in the ultra Orthodox communities? These congested communities were the first to get hit with corona. It was known that they had real herd immunity over 6 months ago. Infact there were certain epidemiologists sending their parents to live in those communities because of this fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Boggs View Post
    When I saw a BBC news video, I just assumed I was watching another mostly peaceful black lives matter protest in an American city
    There are deltas because they are different countries, but there are also similarities. Regardless, human nature being ubiquitous, it would behoove everyone to pay attention to how the situation progresses.

starting strength coach development program
    I like Tucker, but why is everything so often framed this way? It will happen. We're just notifying you. Resistance is futile.