starting strength gym
Page 1426 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 4269261326137614161424142514261427142814361476152619262426 ... LastLast
Results 14,251 to 14,260 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    I had a look at these papers, and there is not much to back up the claims in the video. There is one subject (in the second reference I think) that does seem to have a relatively rapid IgG response. It may be fast enough to be a secondary response, but I'm not sure. The rest of the subjects in the papers either look pretty typical for a primary response or do not have data points early enough to make a claim one way or another.

Interestingly, the first paper shows that infection with SARS-CoV-2 produces antibodies that cross react with SARS-CoV-1 and common cold coronaviruses. However there are not data that indicate that the reverse is true (ie that those viruses produce antibodies that cross react with SARS-CoV-2) or that these crossreactivities are in any way protective.
    Thanks again. It's odd that such a decorated, accomplished scientist would conflate data and draw such incorrect conclusions. He has everything to lose and nothing to gain.

One last question for you. Assuming the mRNA technology is moving into other organs & parts of the body (contrary to the original intent?), what do you think about his concerns? My basic understanding is....there could be an autoimmune response to the spike proteins our cells have been taught to create...resulting in organ damage.

Does the mRNA technology replicate? Or does it only "program" a finite number of cells to create spike proteins? I read claims that the mRNA technology creates a permanent change in one's body. How is the programming turned off?

I can't say an awful lot about how the cutoffs for RT-PCR are determined by various clinical labs. However I can say that if you have a very well behaved assay, it will rarely give you false positives, even out to 40 cycles. I don't have any personal experience with the assays that are being used for this virus, so I can't say whether this assay behaves or not.
    We've covered a lot of material in this thread. Here's a Kary Mullis quote:
    "Quantitaive PCR is an oxymoron. PCR is intended to identify substances qualitatively, but by its very nature is unsuited for estimating numbers. Although there is a common misimpression that the viral-load tests actually count the number of viruses in the blood, these TESTS CANNOT DETECT FREE, INFECTIOUS VIRUSES AT ALL; they can only detect protein that are BELIEVED, in some cases wrongly, to be unique to HIV. The tests can detect genetic sequences of viruses, BUT NOT VIRUSES THEMSELVES.
    Another Mullis quote:
    If they could find this virus in you...at all...and with PCR, if you do it well, you can find almost anything in almost anybody...
    Source: Dr. KARY MULLIS INVENTOR OF THE PCR TEST USED FOR COVID19. "PCR DOES NOT TELL YOU ARE SICK"

Coming from the PCR inventor and 2020 Nobel Prize recipient, I have to take him seriously.

However, in trying to understand the other side of this argument...I found this partial recant of a Reuter's Fact Check that claimed the above quote isn't true. Take a look at the logical prezel this article presents:
    Fact check: Inventor of method used to test for COVID-19 didn’t say it can’t be used in virus detection

And, based on this 1984 "double speak" ^above^, Australia going to require a weekly negative PCR test (at who knows what cycles) to earn the right to leave your house.

----
    Watch this 12 minute overview of the movie, 1984 for a good laugh:
    Oceania | 1984

They've executed every detail of that novel.

---
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Would you approve of the therapy?
    Emergency Use Authorization depends on the answer to this question. There are now pharmacists refusing to administer the vaccines on grounds that alternative therapies exist.

Quote Originally Posted by strongmonkey View Post
    Apologies if this has already been posted, but if you have the time, this needs to be watched.
    It seems that this has all been in the planning for far longer than we might think.

There'''s no variant... not novel... no pandemic. Dr David Martin with Reiner Fuellmich
    Goddamn!! Things get very interesting at 9:00. There needs to be a transcript of this. Where did you find this? Who else is talking about it? This is the kind of shit that gets people in bad trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    And, based on this 1984 "double speak" ^above^, Australia going to require a weekly negative PCR test (at who knows what cycles) to earn the right to leave your house.
    This is hardly surprising. Keep in mind that this kind of bullshit cannot under any kind of normal society actually be implemented. There are simply not enough cops anywhere, even in Germany or North Korea, that can monitor the entire population. The people need to implement the measure against themselves, which I don’t doubt the Australians will do.

Yes. As has been pointed out here before, it's a very safe drug, and there are data that suggest that it works. Are there conflicting data...yes. could the data be better....yes. I see no good reason to prevent doctors from using it while we sort those issues out.

This is the situation that has bothered me most from the beginning. People are showing up at the Dr. with Covid, some of them really sick. A handful of good doctors out there began experimenting immediately with HCQ, Ivermectin, etc. Doing what they can. What were most telling their patients? Go home, quarantine, wait for the vaccine? Why were those docs showing positive treatment results being censored and cancelled? Trump liked HQC, so obviously that was ineffective and dangerous? I think this cost many lives. Obviously its a good idea to develop a vaccine but why is it being rushed? Why are good treatments being muffled? Doctors using these treatments have no financial incentive, yet the Big Pharma companies have huge financial incentives to rush the vaccines. Then you hear that, by law, a new vaccine cannot receive Emergency Authorization if there are other effective treatments out there. HMMMMMMMMM.....The whole thing reeks

Goddamn!! Things get very interesting at 9:00. There needs to be a transcript of this.
    Robert How is this possible mate?
    Have a look.
    The Patents for the Virus & Vaccines well before the pandemic started?
    To get a patent you need to prove you've done it.
    How can that be possible if it wasn't planned??
    https://brandnewtube.com/watch/a-manufactured-illusion-dr-david-martin-with-reiner-fuellmich-9-7-21_hPChWe1no7nxGDM.html

More about the vaccines: Vaccines, reasons for concern, part 3 - by Alex Berenson - Unreported Truths

I hope it is clear by now that to know for sure just how quickly the vaccines lose their effectiveness will require very careful AND HONEST statistical analysis of complex data.

Instead of offering that, however, American public health authorities are doubling down on their promise of vaccine effectiveness. They trumpet unverified statistics that appear increasingly implausible in the light of the more granular data coming from Israel and especially Britain (which has excellent data from a national health care system and a commitment to publishing weekly reports that cannot be easily manipulated).

For now, the United States has not seen the big increases in cases that have hit Britain and Israel since May. But the mRNA vaccines work the same everywhere. So it is hard to see why America will not, unless natural infection-generated immunity is so much higher here that it blunts the impact of vaccine failure.

WTH? Rubbing my eyes at 6:42.

Goddamn!! Things get very interesting at 9:00. There needs to be a transcript of this. Where did you find this? Who else is talking about it? This is the kind of shit that gets people in bad trouble.
    after that interview they also interviewed Dr Malone Dr Reiner Fuellmich | Dr Robert Malone - Inventor of the mRNA Technology

If nothing else, I just need to listen to a Fauci clip of him trying to sell people on the vaccines for the umpteenth time. The way he pushes the things would turn me off to taking an actual proven vaccine for a disease with a very high IFR. Guy's job is basically to be a spokesman and he's fucking awful at it. He could make the thirsty horse he led to water not want to drink it.

starting strength coach development program
    "Lab leak red herring". I suppose this is validated because Facebook doesn't censor this discussion anymore. It served it's purpose to get rid of Trump but now it needs to be used as a decoy.