starting strength gym
Page 1428 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 4289281328137814181426142714281429143014381478152819282428 ... LastLast
Results 14,271 to 14,280 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    The elite escape probably vaccinated with the Pfizer.

Private school students escape lockdown for campus in regional NSW

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post

I can't say an awful lot about how the cutoffs for RT-PCR are determined by various clinical labs. However I can say that if you have a very well behaved assay, it will rarely give you false positives, even out to 40 cycles. I don't have any personal experience with the assays that are being used for this virus, so I can't say whether this assay behaves or not.
    Please explain to me what a “well behaved” assay is. Also explain how you know that all assays can be “well behaved”, especially those you have no personal working knowledge of.

And lastly, explain how you know a “well behaved” assay will rarely give you false positives, *even out to 40 cycles* if you have no direct knowledge/experience with PCR.

Lastly and maybe most important, when it comes to science, what exactly does “well behaved” mean?

https://mobile.twitter.com/pitbull/s...02104772993024

I do not like Pitbull or his music, but I have never wanted to silence him. I just didn't buy his albums. Cuba went into, what is likely (very little ground truth right now), full-blown revolution in days. South Africa has had reports leak through social media that many places are out of food and fuel, and very nearly out of water. France is rioting again (do we know if they actually stopped?) over COVID vax pass restrictions.

For Pitbull to speak out now is interesting and a good sign, but will it be enough? No, but maybe it's a beginning. And I'm glad he hasn't been silenced... yet... because any voice can speak truthfully. Nothing is more powerful, and when truth is silenced bloodshed follows immediately after.

Please prepare. Not out of fear, and not to run out in the hills and hide. Have some humility, and be ready to face the hard things that may be here shortly. Be ready to save what you love and rebuild what might be destroyed. Strength training may have been one of the most important things in your life to prepare your mind, body and spirit for the struggle. "Embrace the suck" and "grind it out" are the exact same thing.

When the time comes, all of the bullshit immediately burns away. Have something of worth to hang onto.

Quote Originally Posted by Ads View Post
    Wow, I'm not sure even my moron Prime Minister would say this - https://twitter.com/ezralevant/statu...68300230877184

NZ PM: "“We will continue to be your single source of truth… Unless you hear it from us, it is not the truth.”
    "The most terrifying words in the English Language are: I am from the government and I am here to help". Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Does the mRNA technology replicate? Or does it only "program" a finite number of cells to create spike proteins? I read claims that the mRNA technology creates a permanent change in one's body. How is the programming turned off?
    You might find this helpful Will Vaccine Generated Spike Proteins Bind To Our Cells? - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    Please explain to me what a “well behaved” assay is. Also explain how you know that all assays can be “well behaved”, especially those you have no personal working knowledge of.

And lastly, explain how you know a “well behaved” assay will rarely give you false positives, *even out to 40 cycles* if you have no direct knowledge/experience with PCR.

Lastly and maybe most important, when it comes to science, what exactly does “well behaved” mean?
    Is it possible to take "well behaved" samples in non sterile environments such as parking lots and public places?

No point vaccinating those who’ve had COVID-19: Cleveland Clinic study suggests

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The stupid bastard actually said this out loud: https://twitter.com/i/status/1415024546269257737
    Sometimes I wonder whether this man is actually what he appears to be. Or maybe he is actually a super genius and puts on an amazing act.WhatsApp Image 2021-07-15 at 3.43.51 PM.jpg

Correction - Pregnancy and COVID Vaccine - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Kitz, I can't wait to eat pizza with you. I just don't know if I trust Nord when ordering
    That was both petrifying and hilarious. The scariest thing is I practically see all those scenarios playing out right now.
    I hate to always be optimistic, but pizza eating aside (count me in), “1984” is very calming and reassuring. Not scary.

It was written over 70 years ago and took place almost 40 years ago. Doublespeak wasn’t a new concept then and it certainly isn’t a new crisis now. Today we just have the ability to flag it very rapidly.

-defund the police = increased crime fighting

- natural heard immunity = mandated artificial vaccinations

- enforcing mask wearing = support of freedom

- equality of opportunity = guaranteed outcomes

I assure you, religiously defending these ideas is more tortuous to human spirit than proving them wrong. We live in great times.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Here's a March, 2021 "expert" answer one of my questions:

What Stops the Body from Continuing to Produce the COVID-19 Spike Protein after Getting an mRNA Vaccine?

Do recent observations (autopsies) of mRNA technology victims agree with this expert's opinion? Did we not find evidence that mRNA had spread throughout the body?
    Dr Malone discussed this in the Darkhorse podcast I posted the other day. "Japanese Study".

Repurposing Drugs to Tackle Emerging Infectious Diseases - YouTube
    Apr 28, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post

I was using "well behaved" as a catch-all, colloquial term to describe an assay that is 100% efficient, has a low rate of false positives, has a low rate of false negatives, works with similar efficiency in a range of sample types, and gives results that make sense when compared to other means of nucleic acid quantification. Not all primer/probe sets will work the same way. I don't have experience with these primer/probes, so I don't know whether assays using these primers/probes have these characteristics or not. That's why I added that qualifier.

I did not mean that I have no experience with quantitative RT-PCR. I meant that I do not have personal experience with the sets of primers and probes that are being used in clinical labs to detect SARS-CoV-2.

the SARS-CoV-1 sequence was published in Science in 2003 and was widely available at that time
    Here is the correct link:
    SARS | Lab | Associated Coronavirus -CoV Sequencing | CDC

Mark and the other NZ guys, does this bother you? https://twitter.com/ezralevant/statu...68300230877184

I cannot imagine a more stupid remark made anywhere except possibly in a home for the mentally challenged. But in a news conference in a first-world country?

starting strength coach development program
    There is no reason to believe that the introduction of this protein would cause that system to malfunction at the injection site or anywhere else. If it did, everyone who has been infected would also be at risk for the development of autoimmune disease.
    The interaction of your immune system to a naturally encountered virus that produces antigens vs an injected vehicle with genetic instructions to produce a single viral protein are very, very different exposures. They do not produce equivalent responses or even close. An analogy that is good enough here is coca leaf chewed with a bit of lime vs smoking crack cocaine. Different rates of cocaine absorption, total amount, stimulant effect and addictive potential. Night and day.