starting strength gym
Page 1432 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 4329321332138214221430143114321433143414421482153219322432 ... LastLast
Results 14,311 to 14,320 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    An analogy that is good enough here is coca leaf chewed with a bit of lime vs smoking crack cocaine. Different rates of cocaine absorption, total amount, stimulant effect and addictive potential. Night and day.
    Pardon the interruption, Stef, but which of these two options would be best before a heavy set of squats?

Personally, I’m more of a sip your preworkout between warmup sets kind of guy, rather than straight shooting a scoop.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    But the most alarming is the obvious attempt at framing a legitimate accusation in the wrong direction: "A tale of what could be, if true, the most consequential medical fraud ever committed." Even though I did read it, I didn't have to read past that to know.
    Yes, their framing is ridiculous and insulting. I'm just saying, beneath the blogspam and crowing, there is some legitimate sleuthing, largely by an unassuming MS student.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    It would be very interesting if anything ever came of it. But nothing will.
    And along these same lines, Tucker reminds us tonight about Hunter Biden, his adventures, and the way they have been treated by the people who work for his father.

Tucker Carlson opening statement on Hunter Biden… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

__________________________________________________ ____________

And our questions regarding the 1/6/21 "armed insurrection" remain unaddressed by any member of the GOP I am aware of. Julie Kelly is all over this, and is just about the only source of information we have: The Capitol Cover Up › American Greatness

Of course, double standards abound in everything related to January 6. Capitol protesters are treated as hardened criminals and dangerous terrorists, arrested in pre-dawn raids with some hauled off to a special prison in the nation’s capital to await trials that will be delayed for at least a year while political activists tied to the Left have their cases dropped.

Videos that help perpetuate the “insurrection” narrative are released to the public; videos that undermine that narrative are deemed “highly sensitive” government information and kept secret.

The names of white cops who kill black people are immediately released; the name of a black federal officer who killed a white Trump supporter is concealed by the government and the news media.
    It's almost as though the governments of the world have all agreed that tyranny is now the way forward.

Come over here if you want a quad shot of vaccine.

Sydney man under 40 gets FOUR vaccine jabs - WYZA

It's almost as though the governments of the world have all agreed that tyranny is now the way forward.
    This was always so, they just weren’t quite as open about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    In truth, the only accusation we really need to consider is this: The Emergency Use Authorization of these untested mRNA injections was fraudulent. Therapies were purposefully withheld, hidden and repressed via yellow journalism, sophisticated (dis)-information technology and top-down absolute power over doctors, pharmacists, scientists and "journalists". They falsified "case" counts and death counts in order to justify everything that's happened.

The research into the what, when, how and why of the mRNA injections is fascinating. But, I think the above point is really all that really matters. They weaponized information against humanity.

Crimes against humanity?
    An excellent summary. Where is China in this mess?
    I've been following you long enough to know that's a rhetorical question. Answer: Americans did this to America.

Hopefully, most of us can finally agree there is a supra-national central planner behind all of this. I like this anonymous person's perspective:
    An interesting trait with the Cabal is that it is supra-national and world spread. The vast majority of the world conflicts were and still are (to some extent) created by them.

Thinking in terms of nations fighting each other seems too simple to me. It is also how the Cabal wants to distract us from understanding who is the real culprit.

I think that all of the countries of the world are split like the US is, with tons of Cabal infiltrators and a Patriotic part. To accuse a nation is to ignore the crucial observation that it is a Cabal vs. Humanity conflict. This observation will enable you to see where the actual field of combat is located, that the battle is between Good and Evil.

I say, let's deal with the swamp first and leave the conflicts between sovereign nations (if they still persist) for later.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Come over here if you want a quad shot of vaccine.

Sydney man under 40 gets FOUR vaccine jabs - WYZA
    There is a movie (so visually repulsive that I didn't finish it) where people in a dystopian consumer society purchase viral strains taken from sick celebrities, infect themselves with them, and then fetishistically savor the different illnesses. This kinda reminds me of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Hopefully, most of us can finally agree there is a supra-national central planner behind all of this. I like this anonymous person's perspective:

An interesting trait with the Cabal is that it is supra-national and world spread. The vast majority of the world conflicts were and still are (to some extent) created by them.

Thinking in terms of nations fighting each other seems too simple to me. It is also how the Cabal wants to distract us from understanding who is the real culprit.

I think that all of the countries of the world are split like the US is, with tons of Cabal infiltrators and a Patriotic part. To accuse a nation is to ignore the crucial observation that it is a Cabal vs. Humanity conflict. This observation will enable you to see where the actual field of combat is located, that the battle is between Good and Evil.

I say, let's deal with the swamp first and leave the conflicts between sovereign nations (if they still persist) for later.
    This is insightful. Here are some interesting things:

Five Times More Children Committed Suicide Than Died of COVID-19 During Lockdown: UK Study

White House Admits to Flagging Posts For Facebook – JONATHAN TURLEY

There are hundreds of these things on this thread that have been posted every day. NOW, see the bigger picture.

It had to have been sufficiently obvious by September of 2020 that people under 55 were not dying of this virus, that masks were completely ineffective, and that a mild viral disease should have been allowed to run its course, since it was going to anyway. Another agenda has been in operation for a very long time, and the problem with humans is that they tend to focus on small, manageable, familiar pieces of what is often a much bigger problem.

It seems rather apparent by now that China/Facebook/The Roman Catholic Church/the CIA/Davos/Big Pharma/Green Energy etc. etc. are kind of all the same thing, with the same agenda, and that is willing to completely ignore the individual in the pursuit of that agenda. Your dead kid, your dead grandmother crying by herself locked in a cell in a "rest home", your triple-vaccinated dead teenager, your closed business, your inability to buy raw materials to get shit built or manufactured, your favorite hamburger joint closed because they can't get anybody to come to work, accelerating inflation, children at risk of absolutely nothing who are afraid to remove their masks for the purpose of human interaction, your frozen pipes/95-degree house, the concentration of wealth and power in fewer and fewer hands...

If this doesn't cause you extreme distress, put down the bong and wake the fuck up.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Excellent. The funny thing is that they have told you in advance about the plan. And you said, "Okay. Just keep me safe."

Fear is the ultimate motivator. Pleasure and satisfaction wear thin, but fear is always the base.