starting strength gym
Page 1433 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 4339331333138314231431143214331434143514431483153319332433 ... LastLast
Results 14,321 to 14,330 of 30180

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Now the “delta variant“ is infecting ever increasing numbers of the “vaccinated” so the company line is “well we always said the vaccination is only partly effective but it does protect against serious illness/hospitalization”. Their fucking narrative is as flexible as a piece of salt taffy.

There is no such thing as a "delta variant." See the Fuellmich video with David Martin. And who gives a fuck about how many it is infecting? How many is it killing?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This is insightful. Here are some interesting things:

Five Times More Children Committed Suicide Than Died of COVID-19 During Lockdown: UK Study

White House Admits to Flagging Posts For Facebook – JONATHAN TURLEY

If this doesn't cause you extreme distress, put down the bong and wake the fuck up.
    I need a bong with a big fucking cone just to help me deal with this shit.

Robert W Malone
    Many have been asking for this. Pfizer adolescent Risk / benefit calculations based on official CDC data, forwarded to me by an actuary. Please prove these wrong? https://twitter.com/RWMaloneMD/status/1416426039039909894/photo/1
    https://twitter.com/RWMaloneMD/statu...039909894?s=19
    Can any of you data proficient guys look into these stats. Thank you!

Gilead, do us a favor and stop posting links to the evil bastards at Twitter. Try to find the primary sources for this stuff you post. It's important, but so is avoiding Twitter whenever possible.

Australia: Australian Medical president Dr Khorshid -- 'Extreme restrictions for the foreseeable future'... - YouTube

The lesson this evil bastard has failed to "learn" is that in a city of 5.3 million people, there have been a total of 13 deaths attributed to C19 since May of 2020, and that the total number of deaths in Australia -- a country of 25.8 million people -- has been 913. Do the math. Australia has set the modern standard for brainwashing, and historians and propagandists will be studying this for centuries.

I do not want to support twitter either the problem is, These guys main place of communication is on this platform. Until I can find a different outlet they use I am stuck to collecting data from these valuable resources.
    I am pained to say this, But the urgency of the situation demands that I collect this data even it is from this platform.

I know how important the data is. I'm suggesting that, whenever possible, you first go to the links within the Twitter post and post the information from these original sources.

RWMaloneMD (from his Telegram account)
    If you were wondering what the adverse event "Cranial venous thrombosis" actually means, then read this article.

Surgeon who operated on young Italian vaccine victim: ‘You have never seen anything like this’

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I know how important the data is. I'm suggesting that, whenever possible, you first go to the links within the Twitter post and post the information from these original sources.
    Noted

This will probably be interpreted as hyperbole:

Canadian doctor believes two-thirds of vaccinated could die of heart failure

But everything the Party media tells you is a lie, so my inclination is to believe everything else.

And this is quite literally the goddamndest thing I've seen in a while. Insanity in Australia… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Unbelievable that he says this out loud. He is quite literally advocating for the abolition of human society to prevent a few people from getting mildly sick. And the people of Australia have just sat there on their asses and obeyed! At what point have you had enough of this shit? I realize you allowed yourselves to be disarmed, but are you willing to be incarcerated in your own homes every time a bureaucrat decides to test his power again? They cannot arrest all of you.

UK Health Minister tests positive for Covid despite Double Vax… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

You must be vaccinated so that you do not catch the deadly COVID-19 pandemic (everyone is going to get it) virus, even though the symptoms are mild and there is a risk of blood clotting in inconvenient places after the vaccine.

Mass hysteria has gripped the world, and everyone seems eager to be a part of it.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    Before slinging that accusation, did you bother to actually read the linked article? There's pretty serious evidence that the Elgazzar data is bad. It demands an explanation from the authors.

The article overstates the importance of the Elgazzar study in the overall body of evidence. But if you're going to generously consider evidence from non-standard sources and designs - which I think is appropriate - then you have to be judicious in tossing out the noise.
    Ivermectin Study Appears Fraudulent but Not a ‘Surgisphere Moment’
    Joint Statement of the FLCCC Alliance and British Ivermectin Recommendation Development Group on Retraction of Early Research on Ivermectin

And this is a statement from Dr Pierre Kory:
    IMO: 1) scientific fraud happens and 2) disinformation attacks on scientists with data that runs counter to corporate entities also happens. From Prof. ElGazzar: "This story is fake and is not the actual raw data of my study and I will defend my work". "It is an unfair attack on the biggest trial of Ivermectin from the enemies of the drug. I found the Guardian e-mail today in junk mail and I will sue them."

Numerous other untruths, mistruths in article. Let Prof defend himself first! Then decide on #1 or #2, yeesh.