starting strength gym
Page 1438 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 4389381338138814281436143714381439144014481488153819382438 ... LastLast
Results 14,371 to 14,380 of 30183

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    My first time listening to Lord Sumption and I quite enjoyed it - Jay Bhattacharya in conversation with Lord Sumption

Almost an hour, and it doesn't give the listener a lot of hope for the short to medium term future, but he makes some interesting points about democracy, how the young have no concept of historical context and the blatant politicisation of the so-called pandemic.

The transcript is downloadable if you'd rather skim.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    So Gates and Soros invested in COVID testing? Oh yeah, COVID is going to be around forever.
    By hook, then, I suppose...

Dr. Fauci Caught Lying about NIH Funding in Wuhan - July 20, 2021 - YouTube

Decent summary from the comments:

Let me put Fauci’s response in another way: “BLUE is not BLUE because the color blue experts - up and down the chain, mind you - have said - UNAMBIGUOUSLY AND UNANIMOUSLY - that BLUE is not BLUE!”

Even if it was gain of function, by definition, if those in power say it wasn’t gain of function, then that’s their corroborated story. This should go to court, for a judge to deliberate... those in power in the NIH are redefining the term ‘gain of function’ (obviously, denying the definition as compared to reality), to avoid having their goose cooked. God help us!

I do not understand these people: https://twitter.com/i/status/1417426275313065985

Read Calpo's letter again: SA WORST: MP Frank Pangallo Calls For Mandatory COVID Vaccination – Anthony Colpo

And all this, for what?

A virus that has killed a mere 912 of 26,000,000 people in Australia to date?

Do you understand the average age of those individuals was 86 years, Frank?

And that there has not been a single death in the under 50 age group?

I didn't make that up, Frank, it's right there on the Australian Government website:

See: Access Denied and Access Denied

Do you know the average life expectancy here in Australia, Frank?

United Nations Population Division data puts the estimated Australian life expectancy at 83.94 years, while OECD data cites a life expectancy of 82.8 years.

See: Life Expectancy by Country and in the World (2021) - Worldometer and https://www.aihw.gov.au/reports/life...ife-expectancy

In other words, people dying with COVID in Australia are living 2-3 years longer than average.

Well, hey, that justifies a marked increase in anxiety, depression and suicidal behaviour among children, teens and young adults, doesn't it?

Let's sacrifice our future generations for a virus that is allowing elderly people to live past the national average life expectancy! Yeah, that makes sense!
    The world's largest insane asylum.

Meanwhile, here in the Good Old US of A, this suit will be buried and ignored: Motion For Preliminary Injunction File Stamped | Pregnancy | Phases Of Clinical Research

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The world's largest insane asylum.
    Hang on a minute Mark we cannot be the largest insane asylum, the US has over 500,000 politicians, surely that title belongs to you folk!

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    South Australian MP Frank Pangallo (above) - once a champion of the underdog - appears to have made the transition to full psychopath. On Sunday, he called for mandatory COVID-19 vaccination and permanent house arrest for those who refuse. Yesterday, Anthony Colpo sent Pangallo a lengthy email, asking him to provide the scientific evidence behind his deranged stance. You can read it in full here:

SA WORST: MP Frank Pangallo Calls For Mandatory COVID Vaccination – Anthony Colpo
    Bud, I have sent emails to politicians about stuff that I thought made no sense like trying to run the country on a Tesla battery and windmills and got no answer, I don't Colpo will get an answer anytime soon. You are only posting the bleeding obvious.

Catherine Austin Fitts talks about what the oligarchs are up to and how they plan to take it all:

Whistleblower Catherine Austin Fitts Reveals Central Banking Reset Plan! - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I do not understand these people: https://twitter.com/i/status/1417426275313065985
    This is a global psyop, and there is nothing anyone can say that will convince me otherwise at this point. You might as well try to convince me that Joe Biden has the mental acuity of a thirty year old Donald Trump. People ask for "proof", when the God damn proof is right in front of their eyes.

Unfortunately i live in this insane asylum. Politicians keep telling us that they expect life to get back to normal, without lockdowns etc, once a 'vaccination target' of over 80% is reached.
    Problem is...
    1. We havent got enough vaccines to cater to the people who want them, with the lowest vaccination rate in the OECD, and
    2. There are many people, myself included, who are either in no hurry/hesitant/unwilling to take these injections, for a number of reasons.

Even though its a frighteningly compliant, obedient population, this 80% target still may never be reached. So does this mean we may be stuck in this endless cycle of lockdowns for months and months, or even years to come? You ask most Australians and they think 'na it wont be that long'. But they are wrong. Their apathy...their obedience...their credulous nature makes them such easy targets.

Every time theres a new lockdown its announced as 1 week or 2 weeks to soften the blow and ease people into it, making them accustomed to it. they fall for it every time, because the weeks turn into months. Before you know it most people accept the lockdowns, and actually get nervous about 'opening up' too early!

So theres no way the politicians are gona risk deaths increasing when the population meekly accept lockdowns as part of life

The best way to deal with this virus would have been to close the borders to incoming travellers (properly) for a while, secure proper access to enough vaccine doses to cover the population, then give everyone in the country 3 months to get the injections (if they want them), with no coercion or shaming of people who refuse. Once the 3 months is up, everything reopens as normal, permanently, NO MATTER WHAT. You cant keep people from going to the gym or the pub or their girlfriends house or their WORKPLACE!

Accept the virus is part of life. Halt incoming passengers for a while, give people the option to get an injection. Its up to you. Some will, some wont. Then set a date, open up with no restrictions, and let us live our lives. Because the way things are here now, life isnt worth living.