starting strength gym
Page 1441 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 4419411341139114311439144014411442144314511491154119412441 ... LastLast
Results 14,401 to 14,410 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    The delta thing mostly seems like a cover up for cases spiking in countries with supposedly high vaccination rates
    A predictable outcome of mass vaccination in the middle of a pandemic (particularly when the vaccine being distributed only provides immunity to one specific feature of the virus) is the emergence of variants that succeed in populations with high vaccination rates.

"Our modeling suggests that SARS-CoV-2 mutants with one or two mildly deleterious mutations are expected to exist in high numbers due to neutral genetic variation, and consequently resistance to vaccines or other prophylactics that rely on one or two antibodies for protection can develop quickly -and repeatedly- under positive selection."
    Risk of rapid evolutionary escape from biomedical interventions targeting SARS-CoV-2 spike protein

Sitzung 62: Die Welle - YouTube
    At 5:04:10 Dr Zelenko is interviewed by Dr Reiner Fuellmich

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Rip, I think you should re-think this. Lots of people have a lot of fun trolling dimwits on that platform. If you go into it that way, you might enjoy it.

Let Rusty run your account.
    Way back in 2007 some folk already knew the dangers with Twitter, now a tool of the now ill informed, the social media junkies and an AI cloning device. It makes Facebook look like benign. Treat it like a rattler under your bed.

Twitter is dangerous | ZDNet

Quote Originally Posted by admartz View Post
    A predictable outcome of mass vaccination in the middle of a pandemic (particularly when the vaccine being distributed only provides immunity to one specific feature of the virus) is the emergence of variants that succeed in populations with high vaccination rates.

"Our modeling suggests that SARS-CoV-2 mutants with one or two mildly deleterious mutations are expected to exist in high numbers due to neutral genetic variation, and consequently resistance to vaccines or other prophylactics that rely on one or two antibodies for protection can develop quickly -and repeatedly- under positive selection."
    Risk of rapid evolutionary escape from biomedical interventions targeting SARS-CoV-2 spike protein
    Not a single mention of ivermectin in the paper.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Not a single mention of ivermectin in the paper.
    When they state "prophylaxis" I don't think they were referring to the type we have been promoting, but more with regards to vaccines and pharmaceuticals under patent.

Today, prime minister of Italy, Draghi, announced the intention of putting a mandatory green pass for pretty much anything, except disco clubs, which will be closed anyway. Starting from august 5th.
    This is the exact same move that Macron pulled a few days ago which caused all the mass protests in Paris. Some people already started protesting today on Turin and are going to protest around Italy this weekend. Controlled chaos once again.

Also, Draghi said something in his press conference not too far, in fact identical, to what Biden said a few days ago, he said:
    "A call against vaccination is a call to death. You don't get vaccinated, you get sick, you die. Or, it's a call to kill other people. You don't get vaccinated, you get sick, you pass it on, he or she dies."

This mobster just basically threatened all Italians who don't want to get the vaccine. They are rubbing it in our faces, on purpose. More people are getting angry and organizing, and this is exactly what they want, WHEN they want it. They KNOW people will go in the streets because of this, they planned for it.
    It's an open war. but we're not gonna win this one with peaceful protests, not even with violence. We just need to be smart and anticipate their moves, not be reactionary, use their rules against them, create independent anonymous groups of people who can organize some disorder here and there, or corrupt the local police and politician or medical staff. Basically create a counter mafia to the already existing one. It's the only "smart" revolution I can think of honestly. Going into open war is not an option. The majority of Italian people are not armed and are not violent. In fact the majority seems to be ok with this. So protests and violence might slow things down but it's all part of their game.

I hope you guys on the other side of the world will take care of yourselves and defend your freedom at all costs. This is just starting. Good luck.

There was a respite of masks with the requirements all lifted and no one really checking for those stupid vaccine cards. But I've just started to see people wearing masks again, this time without a requirement even being issued. Uh oh.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    But I've just started to see people wearing masks again, this time without a requirement even being issued.
    It's a useful self-identification. You know who you're looking at.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    It's a useful self-identification. You know who you're looking at.
    Yeah, but the big issue for me is the numbers. I don't count staff in certain businesses since a lot of them make their employees wear masks around customers. But today (aside from the gym, though even there I see some mask wearers) I must have seen masks on about 25% of the people I came across and there is NOTHING forcing them to do it. Makes me worry "Delta Farce" is catching on with the public and there will be momentum for lockdowns again as even Mitch McConnell has had the audacity to threaten. Motherfucker knows he doesn't at all represent his constituents and is throwing it in their faces.