starting strength gym
Page 1443 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 4439431343139314331441144214431444144514531493154319432443 ... LastLast
Results 14,421 to 14,430 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    I'm optimistic that once a sufficient percentage of the population concludes there is a relatively small group of transnationals controlling everything...creating the false reality analyzed in this thread..only then can America get back to a freedom focused society...if they don't kill us first (see below).

Until then, I think it's important to shake off the delusion of freedom and accept reality. I'm particularly concerned that the delusion will never soften for educated, comfortable people. The situation we find ourselves cannot be dismissed as government incompetence; it's a plan and it is impressively competent....although perhaps a couple decades premature, I hope. I think somebody forced their hand.

-----------------------------
    David A Rowe: Did you use Speagel.com as a research source in your intelligence career? Care to comment on this (now removed) population forecast showing a 2/3 reduction in US population by 2025?

Web Archive - Feb,2021 - Deagel.com/forecast

These web archive links are disappearing fast, so here's a link to all the captures for that page: Web Archive - all Deagel.com/forecast

To summarize, Speagel forecasted the population of US and European countries would be reduced by 2/3 by 2025. China and Russia population remain constant. I believe this forecast was done before the Pandemic.
    Dude, you're being very un-Dude...

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Boggs View Post
    "Unarmed 75-year-old Tasered without warning by Colorado officer" Just another statistically insignificant event involving the police. At least this time one of the officers were fired and charged.
    Body cam shows Colorado police officer use Taser on 75-year-old man, place knee on his neck – The Denver Post
    Related: https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...coalition.html

Over two dozen people were killed during the Antifa and BLM protests in 2020. It is routinely reported that "five people died as a result" of the Jan. 6 disturbance. This is a totally accurate statement, however, it is still misleading. Only one of the deceased died as a result of violence. She was actually murdered by a government official. Relating these deaths allows the media to routinely describe Jan. 6 as a "deadly insurrection" as opposed to the "mostly peaceful" protests by Antifa and BLM. Prior to Jan. 6, Trump supporters had held dozens of mass rallies without burning cities or murdering people. This was a major embarrassment for the Deep State. Media coverage of the Jan. 6 event has been largely successful in minimizing that embarrassment. This was a major Deep State coup and the planning and execution of this "insurrection" reveal a disturbing relationship between the government and radical groups. The FBI did not only fail to adequately prevent the disturbance, they appear to have actively facilitated it. The FBI and radical leftists are branches of the Deep State.
    Look at the picture. Could be just fat girls resting, but still...

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This virus will never be forced to extinction. And it doesn't kill anybody who isn't already dying anyway, so it just doesn't matter. The virus is the excuse, and that's all it ever has been.

i'm genuinely surprised that they haven't shut down the VAERS completely.

Look for the system to be removed very soon. They can't have this data available.

Good catch, Gerald. And isn't this just precious?

This could be a decent department. Or it could be that they had no choice in the face of the video evidence. They waited 45 days to fire the cowardly piece of shit, and that's not a good sign.
    Man, wouldn't it be neat if everyone took personal tragedy and shit on a profession for everything that went wrong? Like, man... imagine how many people we could get to stop going to doctors if we sensationalized every event of malpractice that left someone broken, broke, addicted or dead. I bet that would help. I mean, look how good and cheap our healthcare is because doctors and nurses carry malpractice insurance ubiquitously. I can't even imagine why insurance companies, who make billions, would even take such a risky bet. I imagine they're all going bankrupt shortly given that it's probably a coin toss that you die every appointment. Then, if someone does something good that actually gets covered... we'll just call it "Doc-aganda!". Who even wants to be a doctor at this point? Nazis, probably. FASCIST Nazis. If we punish ALL doctors, then we will surely get all of the bad ones. Which is probably all of them.

Man, we're changing the WORLD, gents.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Man, wouldn't it be neat if everyone took personal tragedy and shit on a profession for everything that went wrong? Like, man... imagine how many people we could get to stop going to doctors if we sensationalized every event of malpractice that left someone broken, broke, addicted or dead.
    We're trying our best, David. For example, Journalism: Fact check: Jeff Bezos is not an alien or reptile

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    A much simpler explanation is this. Vaccination rates in all the countries are much lower than officially stated
    Seems to me that natural evolutionary processes are a simpler explanation than an international conspiracy between multiple governments, the CDC, the WHO, the Lancet, and NJEM to fabricate a SARS-CoV-2 variant before vaccination starts in case they need to cover up low vaccination rates in the future. Especially considering mutations significant enough to evade immunity from vaccination either pose no fitness cost to the virus or, in the case of Delta, actually improve the fitness of the virus.

I especially dislike conspiracy theories that require hyper-competence on the part of the government in order to execute the conspiracy in the first place or hide it afterwords.

D. Rowe, thanks for the thoughtful reply. An intel once tried to explain to me how open-source intel changed everything; now I get it.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Dude, you're being very un-Dude...
    I don't think the Dude can Abide any longer, Jovan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    My greatest fear? Paired with the Spanish Flu of 1918 was Encephalitis Lethargica (made famous in modern times by the movie "Awakenings" with Robin Williams and Robert Di(ck) Niro. That encephalitis burdened society with zombies; 500,000 people died. The cause of this Encephalitis Lethargica is still unknown as far as I can tell. History repeats patterns, and this mRNA push is very odd.
    From Journal of Medical - Clinical Research & Reviews:

COVID-19 Vaccine Associated Parkinson’s Disease, A Prion Disease Signal in the UK Yellow Card Adverse Event Database - July 18, 2021
    Many have argued that SARS-CoV-2 spike protein and its mRNA sequence, found in all COVID-19 vaccines, are priongenic. The UK’s Yellow Card database of COVID-19 vaccine adverse event reports was evaluated for signals consistent with a pending epidemic of COVID vaccine induced prion disease. Adverse event reaction rates from
    AstraZeneca’s vaccine were compared to adverse event rates for Pfizer’s COVID vaccines. The vaccines employ different technologies allowing for potential differences in adverse event rates but allowing each to serve as a control group for the other. The analysis showed a highly statistically significant and clinically relevant (2.6-fold)
    increase in Parkinson’s disease, a prion disease, in the AstraZeneca adverse reaction reports compared to the
    Pfizer vaccine adverse reaction reports (p= 0.000024). These results are consistent with monkey toxicity studies showing infection with SARS-CoV-2 results in Lewy Body formation. The findings suggest that regulatory approval, even under an emergency use authorization, for COVID vaccines was premature and that widespread use should be halted until full long term safety studies evaluating prion toxicity has been complete.
    I've heard several scientists & doctors talk about this as their greatest long-term fear.

And, our great President even foreshadowed it:
    Biden Says ALL Hospital Beds For Alzheimer's Within 15 Years

I doubt any of the above will happen, but if I had to bring a country down, this is exactly how I'd do it. In fact, it feels like something straight out of the brain of an old-school Anderson Consulting asshole.

Rage warning, and sorry for the Twitter link, but this has to be known. The replies are particularly foul.

We have political prisoners being treated worse than murderers, and a bunch of vile bolsheviks among us gloating over it. I'm pretty sure I've felt more searing hatred in the past year than I have in my entire life. I can only assume that's common in the build up to civil wars. I hate these people with every fiber of my being.

Quote Originally Posted by admartz View Post
    Especially considering mutations significant enough to evade immunity from vaccination either have no fitness cost to the virus or, in the case of Delta, actually increase the fitness of the virus.
    Clarify this. It seems you are saying that the "Delta Variant" is more virulent.

__________________________________________________ ___

And for David, just so he knows we hate everybody equally: Dems Target Section 230 to Fight 'Health Misinformation' – PJ Media

Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.) and Ben Ray Luján (D-N.M.) introduced the Health Misinformation Act, which would create a specific carveout in Section 230 to hold social media platforms liable for algorithmically promoted health misinformation. Section 230 protects Big Tech companies from legal liability for the user-created content they host. While Republicans and conservatives have long warned against Big Tech censorship — that social media companies remove conservative posts — Democrats and liberals fault tech companies for not removing enough content.

“For far too long, online platforms have not done enough to protect the health of Americans,” Klobuchar said in a statement. “These are some of the biggest, richest companies in the world and they must do more to prevent the spread of deadly vaccine misinformation.”

Klobuchar presented her bill as a “long term solution.”

“Earlier this year, I called on Facebook and Twitter to remove accounts that are responsible for producing the majority of misinformation about the coronavirus, but we need a long term solution. This legislation will hold online platforms accountable for the spread of health-related misinformation. The coronavirus pandemic has shown us how lethal misinformation can be and it is our responsibility to take action,” she added.
    "Online platforms" like this one. That's how they'll do it.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    I'm pretty sure I've felt more searing hatred in the past year than I have in my entire life.
    This is the ‘new normal’ they keep talking about.