starting strength gym
Page 1445 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 4459451345139514351443144414451446144714551495154519452445 ... LastLast
Results 14,441 to 14,450 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    This is excellent. There may be hope for Australia. They seem to have had enough of this bullshit. Dead politicians is next.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    A glimmer of utter stupidity! How about getting vaccinated instead of waiting to get sick to be treated with a drug against parasite worm infestation?

There are not thousands of people dying from the vaccine, there are no hundreds, there is none!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This is excellent. There may be hope for Australia. They seem to have had enough of this bullshit. Dead politicians is next.
    Maybe I'm weird, but the whole fire dancing thing seemed to stick out as probably the most ridiculous part of the whole day. Like it was critical in a crowd of thousands in revolt that we get fire extinguishers in there for that one guy using his art to peacefully express himself. "Man inventively socially distances, but can't have that sort of silliness."

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Maybe I'm wrong, and there's probably no stopping what's coming... but I still feel this urge to try and hold back the mountain from falling.

You guys are more important than you realize, I think. I'd go to war with any of you, but I hope we just get to settle for that sweet tea.
    Did you intelligence guys ever crunch numbers such as these when you drew up your risk assessments? This seems to be the biggest and most inevitable threat to American global hegemony: The American Delusion - YouTube

Video courtesy of the excellent Academic Agent on YouTube, my favourite YT libertarian by far. The numbers are from 2002.

Australia, WTF? The first minute and half is all you need to watch. Let's hope three thousand in the streets becomes three hundred thousand, then three million.

Anti-lockdown protesters will be ‘chased by the law’ - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by admartz View Post
    Everyone get ready. Experts suggest masks arent sufficiently protective against COVID because it's an "oculotropic" virus. They're talking about the importance of eye protection now too.

DEFINE_ME
    They were pushing this last year. Because the other methods clearly don’t work, instead of admitting such, they’ll pivot to the next bit of pseudoscience that doesn’t work.

Lab Alert: Changes to CDC RT-PCR for SARS-CoV-2 Testing

I am in shocked disbelief that they had the balls to publish this.

I was wondering what happened to those badass guys who wrestle crocodiles and carry giant knives...

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by jonasfj70 View Post
    A glimmer of utter stupidity! How about getting vaccinated instead of waiting to get sick to be treated with a drug against parasite worm infestation?

There are not thousands of people dying from the vaccine, there are no hundreds, there is none!
    Just so you know I don't delete all the utter stupidity.