starting strength gym
Page 1447 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 4479471347139714371445144614471448144914571497154719472447 ... LastLast
Results 14,461 to 14,470 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    LIVE: President Donald Trump Speaks at ‘Rally To Protect Our Elections’ in Phoenix, AZ
    At 5:18:15 listen to trump's words "you know why they want to get rid of the cows. People will be next, people will be next."

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Nor does the Economist.

Last line from a recent article on vaccine hesitancy (July 24-30): "Flipping fervent anti-vaxxers may require sterner tactics."
    Mortality

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    But I might just be a conspiracy theorist, why not.
    Just to be clear I dont use the term "conspiracy" as a pejorative. Conspiracies are everywhere. Especially surrounding this covid thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    That doesn’t have the same kind of reach as the Economist - also a Trusted Source.

ABOUT HALF THE CASES ARE VACCINE FAILURES - Dr Peter McCullough - The Highwire - Start at 8.5 minutes

Summary:

"A Pandemic Of The Unvaccinated" is False messaging by the Media.

The CDC identified 10,000 COVID-19 infections in fully vaccinated people by May so they stopped counting. I'm not joking. This isn't satire. They stopped counting.

Now, the headlines say "pandemic of the unvaccinated" and "99% of new COVID cases come from the unvaccinated".

Well obviously, if you stop counting COVID-19 infections in the "vaccinated" then all the COVID-19 infections are going to come from the "unvaccinated".

Dr. Peter McCullough says the reality is that around 50% of current COVID-19 infections are coming from the vaccinated. He gives some good background on specific figures in other countries and explains about various variants. The Delta one escapes the vaccine immunity, but is less dangerous than the original virus, which Dr. McCullough says at this point is "extinct."

---------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by John P View Post
    I did some background checking and I think anything published by JB Classen should be considered suspect. Notice his first few references are self-references. A quick read of the website he maintains for "Classen Immunotherapies, Inc" is replete with vaccine related nonsense, going back 25 years. There are enough genuine concerns with covid vaccine safety without his nonsense.
    John, thanks for taking the time to dig into this. I'm especially sensitive to any possible risk of Prion Disease as I am the primary caregiver for someone suffering from it. I've seen the videos of neurological injuries from these injections, and I look for explanations. I'm getting no explanations from the Pharmaceutical industry.

I think of your earlier post often:

This is a good forum. The posts inform decent, interested people and the links are helpful. People posting shouldn't muddy the waters by posting about things they don't understand. Seriously, they're aren't many good sources of information left.
    So, I do try to avoid posting crap that I don't understand. At the same time....

Asking your average physician to go against the CDC, the NIH, the AMA, the AOA and their respective state medical boards is a tall order. Those are institutions, that while never perfect, were institutions until recently we all thought we could rely on. Maybe that was always a fantasy. It certainly seems like it was now.
    I'm close to several MDs / PhDs who fit exactly what you describe above. So, I realize we (regular people) are on our own. We must dig in and consider all information.

The one thing I do know a little about is business....follow the money...look for incentives. I always consider how incentives effect information being presented.

So, I'm very interested in "unpaid science"...or in this environment, one could call it "career ending science". I hope that makes sense.

Again, thanks for helping us figure this puzzle out.

Data from Australia, Iceland, Singapore Shows the COVID-19 ‘Vaccines’ are Useless

Data from Australia, Iceland, Singapore Shows the COVID-19 ‘Vaccines’ are Useless – Anthony Colpo

Mandatory covid-19 vaccination for care home workers | The BMJ

Don't you think this should have been done before forcing all pregnant woman in Israel and putting pressure on women throughout the world in general to take this Gene therapy. Moderna launches clinical trial testing whether its COVID vaccine is safe for pregnant women | Daily Mail Online

Maybe someone can post the official COVID-19 stats per age group to compare with these vaccine stats Search Results from the VAERS Database

“ABOUT HALF THE CASES ARE VACCINE FAILURES”

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Does this mean that not only is the RT-PCR a hyperactive test, but is also degenerate with the Flu?

In other words, is /that/ where the flu cases went? People go in with the flu, are tested for covid, get a positive result (because flu), so get booked as covid and not flu?
    Totality of circumstances. For the past year and a half, we have seen and heard strong arguments against using PCR for clinical diagnosis, governments simultaneously passing measures to pay for COVID cases/deaths while imposing criminal and civil penalties for not complying with sweeping measures, financial incentives for pharmaceutical companies to push their products, data analytics recommending tests like antigen and a robust seroprevalence tracking, and extreme shifts in data (like the flu you mentioned).

All of this doesn't prove anything, but this isn't a legal case we're building. This is operational intelligence that we're using to refine our situational awareness in an iterative manner to guide our minute-by-minute decision making.

My best guess: as soon as they got the results they wanted they used that test to continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    Why?
    Doc, I get the feeling like you haven't followed this thread long.

--------------

Tim Pool Explains How Big Tech Algorithms Drove The Left INSANE - YouTube

Tim does a decent job explaining here. This is not to be confused with a blanket defense of policing. Understand the terrifying situation we're in, and extrapolate that out to everything else. Social media will end society if this continues. Social media platforms are the new mobs, and mobs have burned down civilizations for hundreds and thousands of years.

starting strength coach development program
    https://mobile.twitter.com/AGHamilto...90136425242625

Sorry it's Twitter but that's where it is. Pro tip: if you use the mobile site you can hit cancel when it asks you to login and continue browsing.

This is what we're up against. Not with policing, but with the way we propagate ALL information through social media.