starting strength gym
Page 1448 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 4489481348139814381446144714481449145014581498154819482448 ... LastLast
Results 14,471 to 14,480 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post

The CDC identified 10,000 COVID-19 infections in fully vaccinated people by May so they stopped counting. I'm not joking. This isn't satire. They stopped counting.

Now, the headlines say "pandemic of the unvaccinated" and "99% of new COVID cases come from the unvaccinated".

Well obviously, if you stop counting COVID-19 infections in the "vaccinated" then all the COVID-19 infections are going to come from the "unvaccinated".
    Fabulous.

Your government at work:

Biden DOJ Drops Investigations of All Democrat Governors Whose Actions Killed Tens of Thousands of Seniors in Nursing Homes with COVID

Democrats Introduce Bill To Police Social Media | Conservative Brief

Back in March I hit a deadlift PR and got a positive PCR covid test the same day. Not too worried about covid...

Quote Originally Posted by admartz View Post
    Just to be clear I dont use the term "conspiracy" as a pejorative. Conspiracies are everywhere. Especially surrounding this covid thing.
    Neither am I. As far as the delta thing goes, the strain thing in general, I don’t really have the patience or interest to research it seriously, so I’m just using brute logic. It seems you do have the patience, so I wish you luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    Multiplexed means that more than one set of primers/probes are used in the same reaction with a means to distinguish between the two signals.
    As talked about on this forum for over a year. The key to all of this...the whole pandemic, the policies (manipulation), "cases", fear-mongering, deaths, hospitalizations...all of it.

Rests with one thing: the PCR test.

I've spoken to several former colleagues, in confidence, all of which are molecular biologists, immunologists and physicians. They all won't come forward but unanimously think its all been a massive over-exaggeration. Notice I am not saying LIE. Covid is not a lie. Its just not nearly what we are told it is.

For the record, a cold and flu are not lies either...just for context.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    Multiplexed means that more than one set of primers/probes are used in the same reaction with a means to distinguish between the two signals.
    Very good, Dr. Grantham. Now: why wasn't differential diagnosis a priority for the last flu season? Bear in mind that the CDC's new multiplexed assay obtained EUA on July 2 2020, and LabCorp independently released a combined test in September 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Doc, I get the feeling like you haven't followed this thread long.
    Off and on since the beginning as time permits.
    Perhaps I'm just not as good at putting together the dots in a way that makes this a damning document. Perhaps we see different things when we look at that page. That's why I asked for clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by admartz View Post
    Just to be clear I dont use the term "conspiracy" as a pejorative. Conspiracies are everywhere. Especially surrounding this covid thing.
    Is this like there are good witches and there are bad witches?

Regarding the Delta...Public Health England produce regular technical briefings on 'variants of concern'.

Whether you believe there are any variants is a different story, but according to the latest briefing, no.19 (on page 14-15), the CFR for Delta is 0.2%, compared to 1.1% for Alpha and 1.0% for Beta.

Moving to page 18 you will see that, of the 460 deaths attributed to Delta, only 165 were unvaccinated. 224 had both shots.

Thanks to Mr Colpo for highlighting where these briefings are kept and the type of data they contain.

starting strength coach development program
    This looks like a back-door admission that many of the COVID positive results were actually, perhaps intentionally & purposefully, Flu cases diagnosed as COVID. If so, this would explain why the number of cases of influenza disappeared over the last 18 months…..

…And, if so, this would seem to indicate an intentionally inflated outcome from prior COVID-19 testing.
    Shocking!!! I'm shocked. Dumfounded.