COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events - Page 1451

starting strength gym
Page 1451 of 2191 FirstFirst ... 451951135114011441144914501451145214531461150115511951 ... LastLast
Results 14,501 to 14,510 of 21902

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

  1. #14501
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,543

  2. #14502
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    48,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jonasfj70 View Post
    Another problem is interpreting the data. So, if for example a number of people get blood clots after getting vaccinated, you cannot just go ahead linking those two events. You need to check how many non-vaccinated in a similar population during the same time frame got blood clots. As it turns out, there is no statistical significant difference when you compare those two numbers.
    Source?

    CNN? I cited Nature and AP. Since you do not seem too ignorant to know, Nature is a peer reviewed scientific journal and one of the most cited scientific journals. That means quality!
    A child's grasp of the situation.

  3. #14503
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Los Alamos, NM
    Posts
    2,725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    After centuries of intuitively realizing conspiracy is normal human behavior, the state started growing exponentially, and suddenly everyone began to believe conspiracies are nonsensical and "too hard to pull off". Odd.
    Itís hard to understand your point. Maybe an example?

  4. #14504
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    48,534

    Default

    Got this is the mail today. These guys can use your help:

    The State of New Jersey has thrown the book at me… just because I dared to save my small business, Atilis Gym, amid their illegal, immoral, idiotic lockdowns.

    Now? Big Tech’s joining the fight as their enforcer. Here’s how it happened:

    With $2 million in fines owed to New Jersey and skyrocketing legal bills, Atilis Gym started selling merchandise through Facebook. (You might even own a t-shirt or two.)
    Business was good--and growing! We finally had the revenue we needed to keep our business open and keep funding our legal fight against the Governor of NJ.
    Then, over the past few months, Facebook started hiding our posts and blocking our ads… strangling this much-needed lifeline for our small business. Just because they don’t like that we oppose lockdowns and stand against tyranny.
    The unholy alliance of Big Tech, the mainstream media, and leftists in Big Government have colluded to kill small businesses, silence the opposition, and force us into servitude. It’s happening to private citizens and businesses all across the country.

    Atilis Gym is FIGHTING BACK, and we will keep fighting. Because we know far more than just our business at stake in this battle. But we can’t see this legal battle through to the end without your immediate help.

    Will you pitch in just $9 to help us offset lost revenue, pay our legal bills, and WIN the fight to end the left’s COVID lockdown power grab?

    DONATE $9
    DONATE $7
    DONATE $25
    DONATE NOW
    Thank you,

    Ian

  5. #14505
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jonasfj70 View Post
    CNN? I cited Nature and AP. Since you do not seem too ignorant to know, Nature is a peer reviewed scientific journal and one of the most cited scientific journals. That means quality!
    First molecular-based detection of SARS-CoV-2 virus in the field-collected houseflies | Scientific Reports
    After reading the above Nature article, you better use a lot of fly repellent when you go outside. You never know, the fly might be carrying a variant that your not immunized against.

  6. #14506
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Got this is the mail today. These guys can use your help:
    Fundraiser for Frank Trumbetti by Atilis Bellmawr Members : Atilis Bellmawr Court Relief

  7. #14507
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Got this is the mail today. These guys can use your help:
    Can you provide a link? Or is this it?

    Fundraiser for Frank Trumbetti by Atilis Bellmawr Members : Atilis Bellmawr Court Relief

  8. #14508
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    369

    Default

    It's even easier than that. Just multiply 35 by 10, and then 35 by 2 and then add the results. I honestly don't even remember how to write multiplications and divisions the way they taught me in school. I just do it in my head in the way that is most convenient.
    This video is the reason why I'll do a LOT of reasearch before putting my kids in a public school

  9. #14509
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    St. Joseph, MO
    Posts
    435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    The CDC test is based on the N1 and N2 gene regions. The standard of evidence in your field is (1) in-silico similarity search using an approximate, heuristic sequence alignment algorithm, and (2) physical cross-reactivity testing against a few dozen common viruses. N1 and N2 are both over 50% similar to regions in Human coronavirus 229E. The N2 primer/probe was found very nonspecific in at least one study.
    50-60% homology is certainly something to consider. However, in the data that I've seen so far, there hasn't been an indication that those primers are actually able to detect 229E. I'm not suggesting that it can't happen, but I've not seen it reported so far. I'm happy to keep looking.
    Also, thanks for providing the link to the paper that showed that in the author's hands N2 gave all false positive results. It is certainly cause for concern, but it does not seem to be universal (see supplementary data from this paper, for example: Analytical sensitivity and clinical performance of a triplex RT-qPCR assay using CDC N1, N2, and RP targets for SARS-CoV-2 diagnosis - ScienceDirect) It would be nice to know if this is the result of reagent differences between labs.

    Also, to my knowledge, the CDC never actually fixed the negative control reagent which was found to be contaminated in February 2020. CDC:
    Was there ever an indication as to what 'reagent' this was?

  10. #14510
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    48,534

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    End the Lockdowns!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •