starting strength gym
Page 1455 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 4559551355140514451453145414551456145714651505155519552455 ... LastLast
Results 14,541 to 14,550 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    --------This is important. Take 10 minutes to listen to Dr Malones message ---------
    The Vaccine Causes The Virus To Be More Dangerous

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    ‘Mathematically Impossible’ for Vaccines to Eliminate COVID

The latest data suggest the wave of COVID among unvaccinated has peaked and natural herd immunity has set in, while vaccinated individuals are actually becoming more prone to infection.

‘Mathematically Impossible’ for Vaccines to Eliminate COVID • Children's Health Defense
    This saves time:

Story at-a-glance:

In the U.K., symptomatic COVID-19 cases among “vaccinated” individuals have risen 40% in one week, reaching an average rate of 15,537 new infections a day being detected. Meanwhile, symptomatic COVID-19 cases among the unvaccinated has declined by 22% and is now at a current daily average of 17,588.

This suggests the wave among unvaccinated has peaked and that natural herd immunity has set in, while “vaccinated” individuals are actually becoming more prone to infection.

Data show countries with the highest COVID injection rates are also experiencing the greatest upsurges in cases, while countries with the lowest injection rates have the lowest caseloads.

100 fully injected crew members had tested positive onboard the British Defense aircraft carrier HMS Queen Elizabeth. The Navy ship has a case rate of 1 in 16 — the highest case rate recorded. This suggests vaccine-induced herd immunity is impossible, as these injections apparently cannot prevent COVID-19 even if 100% of a given population gets them.

It is mathematically impossible for COVID shots to eliminate SARS-CoV-2 infection. The four available COVID shots in the U.S. provide an absolute risk reduction between just 0.7% and 1.3%. Meanwhile, the noninstitutionalized infection fatality ratio across age groups is a mere 0.26%. Since the absolute risk that needs to be overcome is lower than the absolute risk reduction these injections can provide, mass vaccination simply cannot have a favorable impact.

gilead posts some questionable stuff, but this critique is spot on. The CDC is using a scale-invariant statistic to monitor scale. Amazing.

Today's (7-28-21) Wall St Journal has a good commentary article about ivermectin:

"Why is the FDA Attacking a Safe and Effective Drug?"

I'm not posting direct link since it probably has a paywall but it can be pulled up free with a little effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    If you're vaccinated and still get the disease, have you actually been vaccinated?
    You really need to suspend a lot of logic to believe the bullshit concerning the vaccines. I guess it helps if they throw big words at you, like "relative risk reduction for fatal outcomes".

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    In fairness, David is not referring to or defending the American Gestapo, as illustrated by this USCP/Metro DC situation:

Stay out of DC. Stay out of protests. Do not become fools for the government.

__________________________________________________ _

Delta Strain has 0% Fatality Rate for Those Under 50 (205,549 cases), Higher Percentage of Fully Vaccinated (0.78%) vs Unvaccinated (0.14%) Die from Delta – The Plebeian Post

If you're vaccinated and still get the disease, have you actually been vaccinated?
    Thank you, Rip. I am not, and it's not a "Yay, a dead cop!" post... so baby steps. Weigh each individual, and maybe sometimes show some mercy if the situation warrants. I want to see law enforcement be as equally fair to the individual in the context of each situation. The day I feel like it's fully corrupt is the day I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    For this kind of material, read the first few chapters of Larry Wasserman’s All of Statistics. It is very short, clear, and well curated. It is dense, but I think that typical Stats 101 texts (600 pages, bursting with prose) make the wrong tradeoff.
    Thank you, sir! I'll look into it.

gilead posts some questionable stuff, but this critique is spot on. The CDC is using a scale-invariant statistic to monitor scale. Amazing.
    And sorting the wheat from the chaff yields its own truths and benefits.

For this kind of material, read the first few chapters of Larry Wasserman’s All of Statistics. It is very short, clear, and well curated. It is dense, but I think that typical Stats 101 texts (600 pages, bursting with prose) make the wrong tradeoff.
    If I can add another, try "Statistics Done Wrong" by Alex Reinhart. It does a great job of showing how statistics can mislead, as we see with the vaccine "science" these days, when they aren't flat-out lying. Although not specifically about statistics, "Questioning Chemotherapy" by Ralph Moss, shows how big-pharma has been lying at least since he wrote the book 25 years ago.

Shiva can correct me, if I'm leading you in the wrong direction.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelPB View Post
    If I can add another, try "Statistics Done Wrong" by Alex Reinhart. It does a great job of showing how statistics can mislead, as we see with the vaccine "science" these days, when they aren't flat-out lying. Although not specifically about statistics, "Questioning Chemotherapy" by Ralph Moss, shows how big-pharma has been lying at least since he wrote the book 25 years ago.
    Well Pfizer will make 45 Billion from the CV-19 Vaccine this year. Money, is there anything it can't buy?

Desperate to be vaccinated, migrants in Sydney pay hundreds to get their COVID-19 jabs | SBS News

Pfizer raises 2021 COVID-19 vaccine sales forecast to $45.7 billion - ABC News

Not having a great understanding of sociology, other than life experience and what is unfolding in front of us, I found this article worth a read - Why “Good” People Enable Totalitarians – AIER

"Grossman explains how dividing people into the “worthy” and “unworthy” was justified by the trick of redefining humanitarianism:

“A man who has placed his soul in the service of Fascism declares an evil and dangerous slavery to be the only true good. Rather than overtly renouncing human feelings, he declares the crimes committed by Fascism to be the highest form of humanitarianism; he agrees to divide people up into the pure and worthy and the impure and unworthy.”

"The grave error Paterson points to begins with the belief that an individual can have as their primary purpose “helping others” by commandeering the resources of others. Once that false belief is entrenched then the only means possible “is the power of the collective; and the premise is that ‘good’ is collective.”

starting strength coach development program
    I'm kinda hoping they do bring all the 2020 bullshit back over the Delta Farce. Maybe it will finally make enough people angry enough to change this. I was talking to my girlfriend about this shit tonight, I think we are in need of a wipe of all current governments, at least at the national level. Not even a violent revolt, just too many people becoming completely ungovernable by these institutions. They are just not fucking serving us anymore. They need to be disbanded and we need to come up with something better to put there.