starting strength gym
Page 1474 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 4749741374142414641472147314741475147614841524157419742474 ... LastLast
Results 14,731 to 14,740 of 30208

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    You should visit seattle. It’s not a mandate yet here but many stores, bars and restaurants are requiring proof before entry.

But then again seattle is packed with brainwashed sheep.
    Just got back from there. Family visit.

The gym I go to when in Seattle, Ballard Health Club, requires proof of vaccination to use their facility without a mask. But you have to wear an armband.

I think it’s a fairly decent gym. A bunch of Rogue stuff. On the other hand, you do have to step over human feces, and deal with homeless camps everywhere.

Report from Israel
    "95% of the severe patients are vaccinated".
    "85-90% of the hospitalizations are in Fully vaccinated people."
    "We are opening more and more COVID wards."
    "The effectiveness of the vaccine is waning/fading out"

(Dr. Kobi Haviv, earlier today on Chanel 13
    Summarizing the comments - we should expect to see the same thing happen in the US in a couple months as the "vaccine" effectiveness wanes.

One interesting take is Dr Robert W Malone's comment regarding this report - an inventor of mRNA technology
    If this holds true and is verified, this is looking more and more like ADE
    I remember reading the reason we've never had a Coronavirus (cold) vaccine is that in trials they always cause ADE (Antibody-dependent Enhancement)?

---
    A "CP Fitness" has apparently posted this policy: Please Be Advised
    To assure the safety of our staff and existing clients, CP Fitness will not be accepting new personal training clients who have taken the experimental vaccine.

This decision has been made in consultation with our insurance company as well as health professionals.
    :
    :
    We apologize for any inconvenience, and will re-evaluate our policy when the clinical trials for the experimental injection are completed in 2023.
    ---
    Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    You should visit seattle. It’s not a mandate yet here but many stores, bars and restaurants are requiring proof before entry.

But then again seattle is packed with brainwashed sheep.
    Move to Beaufort, John. Certainly don't move to Asheville. Asheville just passed Vaccine Passports for the school kids: the kids must either wear a mask OR show proof of vaccination. Who needs Critical Race Theory when we can just hate masked kids. Oh...and they passed this during an emergency closed meeting 6 hours before the scheduled public meeting (while everyone was at work).

They allowed each citizen 3 minutes to provide "feedback" after the fact. You'll find that here: Asheville Board of Education Meeting, August 5, 2021 - comments start at 17:54 - very frustrated people - it's long but fascinating to see the regular, awakened people desperately fighting for their rights.
    ---
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyD View Post
    My question now is when does the shooting start?
    I believe their Plan requires the citizens to go hot. It's clear they are purposefully ratcheting up the tension waiting for the citizens to pop. That would be very bad for us.

It's only on the brink that people find the will to change

Will we swing back to sanity? Hurling thinks so. Barry Charles thinks so. I tend to agree. How else would you un-brainwash the masses than to put a fucking boot on their throats?
    ---
    Interesting fact: Did you know there are 19 million veterans in the US? Very skilled people, those Veterans. In extreme times, their collective opinion could carry some...influence.

This Data set is so telling. Just by looking at it you can see and analyze by county who are the most vulnerable to government and media propaganda. This graph probably can be used as a tool to validate voting trends in certain populations and demographics. This is a very powerful database to understand the psychology of the nation. Where it is holding and where it is going.
    CDC COVID Data Tracker
    If only they used a fraction of this level of technicality for VAERS maybe we would have a clearer picture of the true nature and scope of the side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    This same thing happened in April, 2021 in Ireland...if memory serves. The Irish government's response was similarly "we don't have proof the virus exists".

But, as Rip has pointed out, facts are interesting but they have no effect; Ireland and Canada continue forward with the identical agenda.

Just to review, we explored this question earlier, and here is Shiva's response:

and you pointed me to an interesting video/interview leading to this summary of how one proves a virus is the cause of a specified disease:

I'm not convinced Koch's postulates have been met, but when you bring this question up with experts, they laugh it off. So, I must be wrong...so wrong that it's funny.
    Thanks, Kits. So much has happened I forgot about those posts. I'll make sure to search the forum next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Report from Israel

Summarizing the comments - we should expect to see the same thing happen in the US in a couple months as the "vaccine" effectiveness wanes.

One interesting take is Dr Robert W Malone's comment regarding this report - an inventor of mRNA technology

I remember reading the reason we've never had a Coronavirus (cold) vaccine is that in trials they always cause ADE (Antibody-dependent Enhancement)?
    While this could be correct unfortunately you can't believe anything the media says in my country. Any sane person would think the vaccines don't work so let's not use them. instead, they are using these numbers and hype to scare everyone into taking the 3rd jab.

Quote Originally Posted by Laramie Hartmann View Post
    Leaving sound money behind certainly gave our overlords a lot of flexibility in their assertion of power and control. Unfortunately for most, the medium term may be coming to a close. As long as we're throwing around recommendations, you might enjoy Neal Stephenson's work of historical fiction, "The Baroque Cycle". It provides some swashbuckling insights into the the origins of modern currency and the collapse of empires via debasement.
    Thanks for the recommendation. I have yet to finish a Stephenson book, I have started several. If you like his style, you might like Superimperialism too. A good argument going for Hudson’s work is that the publishers are trying to censor him with an obscene price. The paperback goes for 75 bucks now.

Telegram: Contact @AnthonyColpo

Telegram: Contact @AnthonyColpo
    For them it's just politics. For us it's our life.

Australia's chief health officers competing for gold in the irrational moron event. It's going to be a close finish!

Don't shop online vs. Duck The Ball vs. Don't talk to anyone! - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Thanks, Kits. So much has happened I forgot about those posts. I'll make sure to search the forum next time.
    Now that the COVID-19 PCR "test" has decloaked as the Foundation of Fuckery, I think it's reasonable to again question "the virus" as the cause of the overwhelmed ICUs across the country ;-)

BTW, isn't an ICU with empty beds a failed business?

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    While this could be correct unfortunately you can't believe anything the media says in my country. Any sane person would think the vaccines don't work so let's not use them. instead, they are using these numbers and hype to scare everyone into taking the 3rd jab.
    Oh yea, I forgot. The bullshit has been standardized globally. I'm sure this standardization greatly simplifies the job of our central planners. Thanks for the reminder.

----
    Germany: Mainstream Starting to Apologize for Propaganda
    Julian Reichelt, the editor-in-chief of BILD, which is one of the largest newspapers in Germany, has reversed policy and apologized to the children of Germany for the COVID-19 coverage in his newspaper that made them “victims of neglect, isolation, and loneliness.” He has plainly stated that this has been a scam, unproven scientifically, and anyone who criticized the claims was never invited to the table to discuss what is taking place. Hex expressly states:
    “It is up to us to protect you.”

This is the moral hazard that the mainstream press has presented. CNN, in the old days, would see its journalists dragged out and hanged during such periods as the Communist Revolution. They present a clear and present danger to our future along with all the mainstream press that has been going along with the propaganda to usher in the end of democracy.
    Anonymous comment regarding ^this^:
    BILD is a paper that really doesn't have an equivalent in the US. It's a small paper, designed to be read on the bus, train or trolley on the way to work or during lunch break.
    Articles are short, and to the point. Very opinionated, like you'd hear in a pub argument. Lot's of other interesting stuff beside news to pass the time, a lot of humor and a good sports section. Not sure if the girl of the day is still there, times being as they are.

I actually learned German reading the BILD. Easy to read and you got a basic round up of anything that was on the front burners in Germany so you could follow conversations.

I don't read it now, but I can say it has it's finger firmly on the pulse of German sentiment. Americans would call it trashy, but it's meant for a QRD during idle time.

Big deal if BILD is saying this.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    And this is only going to lead to increased rent for people who actually fucking pay theirs as landlords try to make up for losses on eviction-immune freeloaders. Great. This is along with the horrific constitutional implications.
    Small landlords are being forced to sell their properties. That's the real purpose of this. Once again, it's all about destroying small business.

starting strength coach development program
    Outcome Reporting Bias in COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine Clinical Trials
    Medicina | Free Full-Text | Outcome Reporting Bias in COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine Clinical Trials

I wouldn’t usually push a video of a politician speaking inside parliament.
    But you’ll find this well justified.
    It’s so surprising (if you didn’t already know it) & shocking to learn that, if the speech was uploaded on YouTube that platform, in its wisdom & discretion, would censor it.
    Most remarkable is the statistic on ivermectin used as prophylaxis. In a randomised, controlled trial of prophylaxis in hospital staff in Argentina, it yielded a 100% protection against covid19.
    If ivermectin was taken, no one developed the illness.
    Don’t you agree it should be made available immediately??
    As a drug hunter, it’d be inconceivable to have done better if the drug treatment had been designed & developed with this medical use in mind.
    Please share this with everyone you know.
    It’s without question one of the ways to end this absurd tyranny.

Dr Mike Yeadon

Ps: ivermectin has been used in over 3,000,000,000 (3 billion) doses all over the world & it has a remarkable safety profile. It’s on the WHO’s list of Essential Medicines. Not to use this is corrupt.

The Case For Ivermectin | Craig Kelly MP

Letter: Open letter to the Minister for Health