starting strength gym
Page 1475 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 4759751375142514651473147414751476147714851525157519752475 ... LastLast
Results 14,741 to 14,750 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Part of the fear mongering the administration and media have been doing, is waving that flag of “It's killing children” Today's local headline “Teenage twins from Virginia both on ventilators with COVID: 'You feel completely helpless,' stepmom says” It's enough to bring tears to my eyes, that is until I see a photo of the twins. One is so fat, he's almost to the point of obesity and the other is way past the point of being obese. As others have pointed out, most of the time, it's not the virus that's killing people.
    Teenage twins from Virginia both on ventilators with COVID: ‘You feel completely helpless,’ stepmom says | 8News

Are there any recommendations as to which vaccine you'd get if forced to for employment? JnJ only requires 1 shot and says 66% effective. Sounds like a winner to me as opposed to two shots and the stories about flu like symptoms for a few days after #2.

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Texan View Post
    Taking the jab. There's not another organization on the same system in the area that hasnt implemented the vaccine requirement. I have a wife and 1 yr old daughter to support. Im sure the hospital takes public money, which would go against Abbott's mandate about companies requiring vaccines, but im guessing its a toorhless gesture to try and make up for his initial response of shutting everything down.
    Do you have such low confidence in your ability to provide that you are willing to let your employer own you like livestock?

Compared to storming up a beach while men in entrenched positions try to kill you, the test we have is a relatively easy one. If we fail, the next one will certainly be harder.

Rip thanks for this forum thread. It is a small sliver of sanity, literally. I often find myself asking “Am I insane?” when I see what is happening.

But if you Texans are done with Abbott, please send him up here to Massachusetts. He may not be perfect but at least he is not a leftie moonbat.
    It will be interesting to see how West does. In person he is so charismatic, I just don’t know how well he will raise money across the state compared to an incumbent.

Shout out to the person who referenced “Brave New World” last week. Just finished it.

Are there any recommendations as to which vaccine you'd get if forced to for employment? JnJ only requires 1 shot and says 66% effective. Sounds like a winner to me as opposed to two shots and the stories about flu like symptoms for a few days after #2.
    Just take the cheapest one. It's not like anything bad ever happens anyway, and if it does, your wife can remarry.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post

Oh yea, I forgot. The bullshit has been standardized globally. I'm sure this standardization greatly simplifies the job of our central planners. Thanks for the reminder.

:
    Furthermore, even according to sheep logic, how can a third dose of the so called original variant help. You would at least need the Delta update patch, no!?

This is probably one of my more controversial posts. But if this is real, it's probably pretty big.
    BOMBSHELL: Pfizer Whistleblower Confirms Covid Injections are Poisonous Bioweapons
    https://banned.video/watch?id=610b15ec4b401c2c26621b15

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    This is probably one of my more controversial posts. But if this is real, it's probably pretty big.
    BOMBSHELL: Pfizer Whistleblower Confirms Covid Injections are Poisonous Bioweapons
    https://banned.video/watch?id=610b15ec4b401c2c26621b15
    I'm going to approve this, just for the sake of completeness, but it sounds like typical Alex Jones bullshit. But he's occasionally right. And she's kinda hot.

If you are serious about this, it is probably best to check out Dr Been on youtube or odysee. He has stratified the vaccine Adverse Effects to the specific demographic groups ages and sex based on the available studies and reports. Before you take the plunge though read a little more from this forum and do your research even if it means looking at so called antivax sites.

How serious are we supposed to take a random person by the name of “Tall Texan” asking a forum of strangers for medical advice?

The scary stories are not your biggest worry. Sorry, but someone had to tell you.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I'm going to approve this, just for the sake of completeness, but it sounds like typical Alex Jones bullshit. But he's occasionally right. And she's kinda hot.
    In all honesty, Rip, Before I heard you and Nick talk about him. Alex Jones was never on my radar. I never knew he existed. Seriously!