starting strength gym
Page 1476 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 4769761376142614661474147514761477147814861526157619762476 ... LastLast
Results 14,751 to 14,760 of 30193

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Just take the cheapest one. It's not like anything bad ever happens anyway, and if it does, your wife can remarry.
    What is the death rate of the (completely unnecessary for healthy people) vaccine injection(s)?

And she's kinda hot.
    That was probably the main reason what drew me to watch this.

I'm going to approve this, just for the sake of completeness, but it sounds like typical Alex Jones bullshit. But he's occasionally right. And she's kinda hot.
    Jeffrey Prather has been calling the jab a bio weapon for quite a while. He says CoV is a mostly a psychological operation used for economic battle and the jab is the real weapon.

I only clicked the link because I heard she was hot.

This is a pretty good watch if you have 20 minutes.

MASS PSYCHOSIS - How an Entire Population Becomes MENTALLY ILL - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Small landlords are being forced to sell their properties. That's the real purpose of this. Once again, it's all about destroying small business.
    Yeah, I brought that up in a later post. They are eliminating the middle class.

I'm going to approve this, just for the sake of completeness, but it sounds like typical Alex Jones bullshit. But he's occasionally right. And she's kinda hot.
    The poisonous vaccine shit seems so unlikely for so many reasons. A gambit like that would have to have a very good chance of working out, which such a plot would not.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Do you have such low confidence in your ability to provide that you are willing to let your employer own you like livestock?

Compared to storming up a beach while men in entrenched positions try to kill you, the test we have is a relatively easy one. If we fail, the next one will certainly be harder.
    Don't give him shit for taking the shot. They are basically putting a gun to his head. He isn't going to be able to provide for his family working at taco bell, and a career shift takes time, money, and more money to keep you going during the time spent out of work.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Don't give him shit for taking the shot. They are basically putting a gun to his head. He isn't going to be able to provide for his family working at taco bell, and a career shift takes time, money, and more money to keep you going during the time spent out of work.
    They will literally be putting a gun to your head before long.

We are weak and make excuses for everything. We deserve to be slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Then why not just get a fake vaccine card? Every one I've seen is just handwritten on pre-printed card stock.

As expected, they’re going after her with straw man arguments.
    Florida school board member accused of 'dangerous untruths' in COVID claims

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Texan View Post
    Are there any recommendations as to which vaccine you'd get if forced to for employment? JnJ only requires 1 shot and says 66% effective. Sounds like a winner to me as opposed to two shots and the stories about flu like symptoms for a few days after #2.
    You could sign-up for J&J, and before the nurse injects the shot, give her a few hundred bucks to shoot it into the trash can instead of your arm. Might be worthwhile to know what she makes per hour to define what "a few hundred bucks" means.

starting strength coach development program
    Hold on to your ass and hat,
    now they're talking about a Gahooley variant,
    or something new like that