starting strength gym
Page 1478 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 4789781378142814681476147714781479148014881528157819782478 ... LastLast
Results 14,771 to 14,780 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Denninger today: Let's Talk Delta in [Market-Ticker-Nad]

Not only that we now have proof from media reports that the CDC and drug companies are lying about the effectiveness of the jabs. They claim 95%+ effective against symptomatic disease. Not "you're dead", symptoms.

Well then how do 11 of 14 fully vaccinated people who go to a party get Covid? The odds of that being "random chance" are .05 ^ 11 or about five in a quadrillion. That's statistically impossible; that the people of this nation cannot take 30 seconds with a calculator, realize she's full of crap and demand this crap stop right now makes all of the damage you have or will take in the coming months your fault.
    And

If threatened with termination for not taking the jab let them fire you and sue. Forcing people to do something that on the math does not work -- provably so simply on media-reported failure rates and similar probability calculations -- is either recognized by the courts on an immediately injunction basis as wrong and turned back or the only remaining choice we have as a people is to accept that we are not even entitled to reasonable health care as would be due a slave or we sack the whole of government and all of the corporations and other entities that are pushing what they know is a lie and start over.

And many thanks to whoever posted this: MASS PSYCHOSIS - How an Entire Population Becomes MENTALLY ILL - YouTube

It explains many things, including at 13:30 the reason for the solitary confinement of the Capitol Rioters". It's really amazing to have grown up in this country and having been taught that this kind of thing only happens elsewhere. The truth is that there is no Elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Do you have such low confidence in your ability to provide that you are willing to let your employer own you like livestock?

Compared to storming up a beach while men in entrenched positions try to kill you, the test we have is a relatively easy one. If we fail, the next one will certainly be harder.

This is right. Time for everyone to learn how to work for himself. Added bonus: very easy to [lEgAlLy] pay much less in taxes and bleed our leaders dry monetarily when self employed or running your own company.

IT health worker on Texas can easily sell services online; with the way fear sells CA fireman can sell safety tips or just share personal stories to boo$t his blog presence.

Get creative to become more self-reliant.

A couple of covid related stories:

1. Back at work after a month vacation, at the fire station. Engineer is out with covid, at home with his wife who also has covid. Via contact tracing at work, they were able to get the source of the covid and it basically sent everyone home for 14 days. Out of the 6 people sent home on this particular shift, 5 were vaccinated. The engineer's wife that I mentioned...vaccinated. The source...vaccinated. The 5 firemen that were vaccinated are still off work, it's been over 14 days...these 2 days plus the 4 day that follows will give them 20 days off should they return. The one dude not vaccinated...back to work. Yeah yeah, causation correlation blah blah blah...makes me wonder....none of them are really that sick, just cold/flu-like stuff and tired.

2. My daughter took herself to the doc to get a nasal rinse for an allergy issue that she has had for a while now. She is 16. While there, the doctor asked her if she has received the covid vaccine yet (she is 16). My daughter said no. The doctor then asked her to call me (or my wife) to get approval for the covid vaccine. My daughter told the doc she was not interested in getting the shot. The doc told her "it was her civic responsibility and duty" to get the shot, and that she could not believe my daughter didn't want it. Truly amazing. This is Kaiser health in California, so no one should be surprised. What a cesspool this place has become...disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc.72 View Post
    1. Back at work after a month vacation, at the fire station. Engineer is out with covid, at home with his wife who also has covid. Via contact tracing at work, they were able to get the source of the covid and it basically sent everyone home for 14 days. Out of the 6 people sent home on this particular shift, 5 were vaccinated. The engineer's wife that I mentioned...vaccinated. The source...vaccinated. The 5 firemen that were vaccinated are still off work, it's been over 14 days...these 2 days plus the 4 day that follows will give them 20 days off should they return. The one dude not vaccinated...back to work. Yeah yeah, causation correlation blah blah blah...makes me wonder....none of them are really that sick, just cold/flu-like stuff and tired.

2. My daughter took herself to the doc to get a nasal rinse for an allergy issue that she has had for a while now. She is 16. While there, the doctor asked her if she has received the covid vaccine yet (she is 16). My daughter said no. The doctor then asked her to call me (or my wife) to get approval for the covid vaccine. My daughter told the doc she was not interested in getting the shot. The doc told her "it was her civic responsibility and duty" to get the shot, and that she could not believe my daughter didn't want it. Truly amazing. This is Kaiser health in California, so no one should be surprised. What a cesspool this place has become...disgusting.
    Mass psychosis. Watch it.

And Gutfeld is good in this one: Greg Gutfeld: We are the luckiest generation of spoiled brats in the history of the world | Fox News

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And many thanks to whoever posted this: MASS PSYCHOSIS - How an Entire Population Becomes MENTALLY ILL - YouTube

It explains many things, including at 13:30 the reason for the solitary confinement of the Capitol Rioters". It's really amazing to have grown up in this country and having been taught that this kind of thing only happens elsewhere. The truth is that there is no Elsewhere.
    That is an awesome thing to watch. I’ve watched twice now. (I wish I could draw like that)

In all due respect, my friends and Coach, it’s a long complicated string of vague contradictory generalizations. I believe it was crafted for the entire political spectrum. I think that it would be hard to find anyone watching who would not identify as the victim.

If I am correct, it’s is an intellectual achievement of merit. I’ll easily accept that I am wrong, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmll View Post
    They should just get around it by flying to Mexico first and sneaking across the border. Those people do not face any sort of mandatory vaccination.

Oh yea...this was a permanent Brain Shifter for me this morning.

And, it coincides with a major, panicked uptick in vaccine pressure from distant relatives in the medical field:
    The conversation went something like this: You must get the vax

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    In all due respect, my friends and Coach, it’s a long complicated string of vague contradictory generalizations. I believe it was crafted for the entire political spectrum. I think that it would be hard to find anyone watching who would not identify as the victim.
    I don't identify as the victim. And I clearly see tyranny and compliance all around me.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Let people make their mistakes. I'm ready for the stupid to be painful.
    The problem is when the majority of people are stupid it really makes life difficult for anyone aware. If their acts didn't have ramifications on me I might agree with your statement.

You guys do remember I told you about this last year. Right?
    There is no shortage of variants and mutations. auspice looks like we are in this shithole for the long run.