COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events - Page 1482

starting strength gym
Page 1482 of 2389 FirstFirst ... 482982138214321472148014811482148314841492153215821982 ... LastLast
Results 14,811 to 14,820 of 23887

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

  1. #14811
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,022

    Default

    • starting strength seminar october 2022
    • starting strength seminar december 2022
    • starting strength seminar february 2023
    Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post

    So, the next question, assuming your math is right, is how many of those 100k would have died if they had not taken the vaccine? Which number is higher?
    Good question.
    Let's assume those who get symptomatic with the virus or its variants start one of the proven protocols (like Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance before the 5th day....preferably by day 2. Very few (if any) have died that I'm aware of.

    It will be very difficult to convince me that we need these injections. The FDA should have pulled them months ago. Remember: they pulled Swine Flu vaccine after 25 deaths.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    ...I love the smug cocksuckers on the Clark County Commission...
    Hunger Games.

    Speaking of movies, we're catching up on the programming created to prepare us for their Plandemic. Two we're gonna check out are series: The Last Ship, and Utopia.

  2. #14812
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post



    So, the next question, assuming your math is right, is how many of those 100k would have died if they had not taken the vaccine? Which number is higher?

    I'm not sure I understand your question. The overall infection mortality rate from covid19 is 0.15%. It is highly age dependent. As low as 0.0003% for healthy under age 50. The number needed to harm from vaccination (harm=death as endpoint) is 4/100,000. The number needed to treat (vaccinate) to save one life (from conservative estimate) is 16,000. If you do the math that equates to 6 lives saved for 100,000 vaccinated. This is not odd as far as vaccinations go. What is not usual is the math that according to the data 4 lives are lost due to vaccination. so...... you save 6 lives while sacrificing 4.

    Meaning, for every 3 lives you save from vaccination you kill 2 people.

    I have spent 18 months looking at this data, to the exclusion of my personal and professional life. Please correct me if I am wrong.

  3. #14813
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Los Alamos, NM
    Posts
    2,864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John P View Post
    I have spent 18 months looking at this data, to the exclusion of my personal and professional life. Please correct me if I am wrong.
    You are doing a service. Thank you.

    No fault of yours, I still donít feel close to knowing anything definitive. My opinions are well known, however.

  4. #14814
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    Did you get a doctor to prescribe the ivermectim?
    Since we can not rely on the medical system there exists underground networks of grassroots activists that are trained in the latest protocols with treating covid. There are doctors and nurses amongst these groups also. But many of them are just educated caring citizens that are being guided by doctors in the know. This is also one of the reasons why certain Chasidic community numbers are lower in comparison to other communities.

  5. #14815
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Good question.
    Let's assume those who get symptomatic with the virus or its variants start one of the proven protocols (like Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance before the 5th day....preferably by day 2. Very few (if any) have died that I'm aware of.

    It will be very difficult to convince me that we need these injections. The FDA should have pulled them months ago. Remember: they pulled Swine Flu vaccine after 25 deaths.
    Well Pfyzer seems to agree with you except the early treatment needs to be with their inferior version of IVM that only uses one of IVMs four mechanisms of action. They are marketing it as a compliment to the vaccines. Pfizer Testing A Pill To Treat Covid
    I soooo don't understand why people just don't get it. How can really smart people be so fucking stupid to fall for this shit.

  6. #14816
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Since we can not rely on the medical system there exists underground networks of grassroots activists that are trained in the latest protocols with treating covid. There are doctors and nurses amongst these groups also. But many of them are just educated caring citizens that are being guided by doctors in the know. This is also one of the reasons why certain Chasidic community numbers are lower in comparison to other communities.
    any recommended sources of IVM in Melbourne, im a bit late to the party and cant find any

  7. #14817
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John P View Post
    I'm not sure I understand your question. The overall infection mortality rate from covid19 is 0.15%. It is highly age dependent. As low as 0.0003% for healthy under age 50. The number needed to harm from vaccination (harm=death as endpoint) is 4/100,000. The number needed to treat (vaccinate) to save one life (from conservative estimate) is 16,000. If you do the math that equates to 6 lives saved for 100,000 vaccinated. This is not odd as far as vaccinations go. What is not usual is the math that according to the data 4 lives are lost due to vaccination. so...... you save 6 lives while sacrificing 4.

    Meaning, for every 3 lives you save from vaccination you kill 2 people.
    And if we treated early with proper safe protocols that use safe repurposed drugs, how would that effect the equation?

  8. #14818
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    49,612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panda View Post
    any recommended sources of IVM in Melbourne, im a bit late to the party and cant find any
    How are you planning to leave your house to buy it?

  9. #14819
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    The experts in our lives will not / cannot "say it". Despite death threats, Dr Zelenko says it all:
    Vladimir Zelenko talks to israeli politicians and health minister about vaccine
    This is a local communal civil religious court. I doubt it will have any effect. The problem is, the conspiracy is so great it sounds like a sci Fi movie. How can you explain this to anyone that has not been following along the actual events of the last 2 years.

  10. #14820
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    107

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Panda, if you have a horse that requires worming, imaginary or otherwise, I hear Mr Bezos' company can send ivm paste to your town. I assume the post man is essential, but who knows...

    Re autopsies, this has probably done the 'rounds already.

    First case of postmortem study in a patient vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •