starting strength gym
Page 1488 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 4889881388143814781486148714881489149014981538158819882488 ... LastLast
Results 14,871 to 14,880 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Berry View Post
    Mainstream media says our Texas Hospitals are over flowing...

Anyone see actual over flowing hospitals in Texas?

I have not heard that from my associates in the medical field.
    Here in austin, where the ICUs are “overburdened” “surging” and “congested” I still don’t know anyone who has actually had delta.

I work at a corporate gym (with a republican CEO) that is fucking packed all day and nobody has mentioned to me that they had caught it. It’s worth mentioning that maybe 1 out of every 50 members is dawning the face diaper.

The liberals are going fucking bonkers again though.

Asheville county school board had an "emergency" meeting 5 hours before their public meeting. They voted to mask all unvaccinated kids all day; vaccinated kids can go maskless. You know, medical apartheid.

The live feed cameras turned off during this happening at the public meeting that night: Asheville School Board - 8/6/21

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    They said that last year too, and it was bullshit then just like it is now. The fear must be maintained.
    Oh, I know this...just wanted to point out the bullshit. vaccine.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    They are softening their angle in order to appease the protestors which are growing by the day. Let's see if this translates to action though.

No, they're not:

If they actually believe that herd immunity is only possible by vaccination, they don't understand a single goddamn thing. If they think the future of humanity is dependent on no one ever getting sick again, they have abandoned biology in favor of power politics.
    I am wary of being too optimistic again, but their statements seem to point to “we lied about the magical properties of the vaccines, let’s slowly start dropping the cases and try to assemble some kind of non-lunatic approach to the whole thing”. Last year around now the European governments started freaking out and making people drop their vacations to get back home to the safety of lockdowns. This year all the Mediterranean beaches are still full and al the talk is purely about the Ausweis use in the fall, so as to prevent lockdowns.

This is all very fluid though, it can turn at any moment.

They said that last year too, and it was bullshit then just like it is now. The fear must be maintained.
    Fear is a depreciating asset. As Machiavelli observes, “the temper of the multitude is fickle, and ... while it is easy to persuade them of a thing, it is hard to fix them in that persuasion” ([1513 1992, 14). Unless the foretold threat eventuates, the people come to doubt its substance. The government must make up for the depreciation by investing in the maintenance, modernization, and replacement of its stock of fear capital.

At every point, opportunists latch onto existing fears and strive to invent new ones to feather their own nests. Thus, public-school teachers and administrators agree that the nation faces an “education crisis.” Police departments and temperance crusaders insist that the nation faces a generalized “drug crisis” or at times a specific drug crisis, such as “an epidemic of crack cocaine use.” Public-health interests foster fears of “epidemics” that in reality consist not of the spread of contagious pathogens but of the lack of personal control and self-responsibility, such as the “epidemic of obesity” or the “epidemic of juvenile homicides.” By means of this tactic, a host of personal peccadilloes has been medicalized and consigned to the “therapeutic state” (Nolan 1998, Szasz 2001, Higgs 1999).

https://www.independent.org/publicat...le.asp?id=1510

Can anyone Explain "Delta". How it was found and what is the difference? It all just seems like FUD marketing to me.

Australian journalist gets heart inflammation from the pseudo-vaxx, and decides to use it as an opportunity to double down and tell everyone to get the clotshot. The crazy bitch even uses a #pfizer hashtag. - Archived from Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Australian journalist gets heart inflammation from the pseudo-vaxx, and decides to use it as an opportunity to double down and tell everyone to get the clotshot. The crazy bitch even uses a #pfizer hashtag. - Archived from Twitter
    She actually thinks she's going to die from covid. I guess if you're in the propaganda business you'd better be bought-in.

__________________________________________________ ________

Glimmers of hope these days: Swiss Police Threaten to Stop Enforcing COVID-19 Rules – Summit News

While the letter was received favorably by lockdown skeptics, the FSFP attempted to dismiss it by claiming it only represented a small number of police officers.
    Of course they're lying about this.

__________________________________________________ _

This piece from I&I will be ignored by the Party media: Three Charts The Delta Variant Scaremongers Don’t Want You To See – Issues & Insights

In the softest possible way, it demonstrates that the deadly "delta variant" is bullshit. And these are beginning to accumulate:

Covid insanity described by an MD… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS Original story here: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog..._by_an_md.html

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Spicka View Post
    Can anyone Explain "Delta". How it was found and what is the difference? It all just seems like FUD marketing to me.
    It is one hundred percent bullshit.