COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events - Page 1489

starting strength gym
Page 1489 of 2388 FirstFirst ... 489989138914391479148714881489149014911499153915891989 ... LastLast
Results 14,881 to 14,890 of 23876

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

  1. #14881
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,022

    Default

    • starting strength seminar october 2022
    • starting strength seminar december 2022
    • starting strength seminar february 2023
    Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    To play devil's advocate... How many vaccine shots were distributed to get to 25 deaths? Are we comparing apples to apples (per 100k given)? Again, not arguing, but if I was on the other side, I'd ask this question.
    Ok, I'll try a rough guess:


    Covid Vaccine of 2020-2021:
    59% of US population have received a covid19 vaccine: 59% of 331,449,281 = 195,555,000 people vaccinated
    Number of deaths in VAERS: 12,000 people
    Deaths / Vaccinated people = 12,000 deaths / 195,555,075 * 100 = 0.00614

    Swine Flu vaccine of 2009:
    65 million people vaccinated
    Number of deaths: 25 people
    Deaths / vaccinated person = 25 deaths / 65,000,000 x 100 = 0.0000385%

    So, risk of death of covid vaccine is ~159 times more than Swing Flu was?

    Now, there's the CDC whistleblower that claims the real reported number of covid19 injection deaths is ~45,000. So, that number would increase it to 0.023% deaths/injected-person putting it at 597 times the death rate for the Swing Flu vaccine.

    This is just deaths. I don't know how non-fatal injuries play out.

    Conclusion: they should pull these mRNA injections based on past actions.

  2. #14882
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Los Alamos, NM
    Posts
    2,862

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Ok, I'll try a rough guess:


    Covid Vaccine of 2020-2021:
    59% of US population have received a covid19 vaccine: 59% of 331,449,281 = 195,555,000 people vaccinated
    Number of deaths in VAERS: 12,000 people
    Deaths / Vaccinated people = 12,000 deaths / 195,555,075 * 100 = 0.00614

    Swine Flu vaccine of 2009:
    65 million people vaccinated
    Number of deaths: 25 people
    Deaths / vaccinated person = 25 deaths / 65,000,000 x 100 = 0.0000385%

    So, risk of death of covid vaccine is ~159 times more than Swing Flu was?

    Now, there's the CDC whistleblower that claims the real reported number of covid19 injection deaths is ~45,000. So, that number would increase it to 0.023% deaths/injected-person putting it at 597 times the death rate for the Swing Flu vaccine.

    This is just deaths. I don't know how non-fatal injuries play out.

    Conclusion: they should pull these mRNA injections based on past actions.
    Good info! Keep going…How many deaths were prevented by the swine flu and Covid vaccines?

    I don’t know if this is right question but trying to get to apples and apples .

    Swine flu killed over a broader age and preexisting condition range, so, if the swine flu vaccine was 597x more life saving than Covid “vaccines”, it would be a wash?

  3. #14883
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    298

    Default

    This video (6 min.) of Dr. Daniel Stock has been posted here.

    https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2021...-covid-n423866

    However, here is a rebuttal. Perhaps someone with a medical, virology, immunology, epidemiology background can comment.

    Addressing Dr. Daniel Stock’s Claims — Deplatform Disease

  4. #14884
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,752

  5. #14885
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    2,995

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Conclusion: they should pull these mRNA injections based on past actions.
    I have spoken to a few people that have gotten the jab and they all have told me the same thing, that getting the jab makes them Feel safer.

    Just give us transparency FFS. Stop hiding data and let people decide if they want it or not. Let us make the choice and live with the consequences. I read comments all the time of people saying thing like, “All the unvaxxed are going to die from their stupidity.” Fine with me. That’s my choice. This is the essence of independence and freedom. Your life is a result of the choices you make. That’s all I want.

    I don’t care if they pull it or not, if it gets FDA approval or not. If you want it, go right ahead. If you want to wear a mask and lock yourself in your room, go ahead. That’s your choice, let me make my own. Stop with the tyranny bullshit and the hiding of data. Your feeling of safety will evaporate very quickly if you keep going down this road.

  6. #14886
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Good info! Keep going…How many deaths were prevented by the swine flu and Covid vaccines?

    I don’t know if this is right question but trying to get to apples and apples .

    Swine flu killed over a broader age and preexisting condition range, so, if the swine flu vaccine was 597x more life saving than Covid “vaccines”, it would be a wash?
    Early in this thread, we did a deep dive into Swine Flu with Sharyl Attkisson:
    The swine flu epidemic that was not as CDC advertised (PODCAST) | Sharyl Attkisson

    If memory serves, 10 years later her reporting uncovered fraud with regards to the death counts attributed to Swine Flu. Didn't her reporting claim there were actually very few deaths? So, we can't compare apple to apples because we don't know the true counts. I recommend listening to her podcast again because history repeats and playbooks are recycled.

    Do we have the same problem with covid19? Do we REALLY know accurate death counts?

    Bottom line: this is above my pay grade. In other words, I don't know. The only thing I know is the system spits out inaccurate data.

  7. #14887
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,705

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    I have spoken to a few people that have gotten the jab and they all have told me the same thing, that getting the jab makes them Feel safer.
    If this means they will feel safe enough not to rush to the ER and the testing facilities every time the get a runny nose, this might be a good thing. I am not optimistic about this sequence of events though.

  8. #14888
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    It is one hundred percent bullshit.
    I’m going to disagree, but only on the premise that I believe this is precisely what you get when you do bullshit like masking and social distancing. Those things are not that effective, but they do impose just enough stress on the organism for it to adapt. My biggest fear, and I’ve vocalized this several times, is that we are actually in the process of selecting for a REAL virus that nothing will stop. Delta might be slightly more effective than the original formula, maybe not. I do think it should come as no surprise if we do get variants that emerge that are more efficient and, possibly, actually dangerous.

    Had we just went about our lives rather than react like a world full of assholes, the original would have circulated by now and we’d all have the real deal herd immunity. Instead, we stressed it, let it recover, and…. no surprise… it may have adapted.

    If you stay 6 feet apart, then the viruses that stayed aloft for 7 feet get to pass their genes on. Wear a mask that’s 40% effective? The 60% that made it through get to replicate, and so on and so forth. Some of it is luck, but some of it will be due to some intrinsic quality that slightly benefits the survivors. Maybe that hasn’t happened yet. Maybe delta is bullshit. It will happen eventually, though. We are helping it get stronger by acting like a bunch of pussies.

  9. #14889
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Los Alamos, NM
    Posts
    2,862

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Do we have the same problem with covid19? Do we REALLY know accurate death counts?

    Bottom line: this is above my pay grade. In other words, I don't know. The only thing I know is the system spits out inaccurate data.
    Well shit.

    Next Ice age starts in 1000-1500 years. So there’s that to consider.

  10. #14890
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    725

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Here in Tampa, it seems EVERYONE is sick right now. Lots of people seem to be getting covid too. I know of 2 married couples, relatively young and healthy and all four vaccinated. 3 of the 4 got very sick with covid (post vaccination) and one of them had a 105 fever for about a day.

    My whole extended family has been vaccinated, except for me and both my kids. It ain't easy right now....lots of pressure.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •