starting strength gym
Page 1491 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 4919911391144114811489149014911492149315011541159119912491 ... LastLast
Results 14,901 to 14,910 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Another victim of the media's mind-rape: "A woman’s fully vaccinated father died from COVID-19, with her saying she “can't imagine how much more he would have suffered if he had not gotten the vaccine.” - The Hill (archived)

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Another victim of the media's mind-rape: "A woman’s fully vaccinated father died from COVID-19, with her saying she “can't imagine how much more he would have suffered if he had not gotten the vaccine.” - The Hill (archived)
    These are the people we're dealing with: Democrats suffocate baby with mask… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

__________________________________________________ ________________

And just when I was getting ready to drive to Dallas for a good steak: Mask Mandate Issued for all Public Schools and Commercial Entities in Dallas County – NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    We are living in a zombie apocalypse!

Update on my covid story:
    Other members of the family got it including my 70 year old unvaccinated mother inlaw. She is very up to date with the protocols and everyday takes her vitamins. quercetin she usually takes at the onset of any respiratory symptoms.
    When she started having symptoms of covid she started with quercetin. After 3 days of slight temperature aches and pains and headaches she started take IVM, doxycycline and zinc. After 3 and half days She stopped the IVM because it was making her feel nauseous. Her doctor also told her to thin her blood with aspirin. She used advill to bring down the temperature. Now is day 10 and she is feeling fine except for the mental trauma of being forced to isolate alone in her house for 10 days.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    failure to comply is very expensive.
    Your compliance will be rewarded. Hail Hydra.

Yeah, wal, we're real sorry about that. You should have moved when they took your guns. Should have indicated a problem coming along.

Quote Originally Posted by David Kirkham View Post
    Ok. So I vote this the most disturbing post of the entire thread.

The only thing we know for sure is they are absolutely lying about everything.
    Maybe read the entire article before voting most disturbing. Or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    When we analyze the medical industrial complex provided "data", we are wasting time on this "reality" created for us. It's fake. See my earlier post to Sharyl Attkisson's podcast. We've watched/uncovered the dishonesty in the system's data throughout this thread. I don't want to be a "reality-based community" chump that studies the new realities the "Empire" creates.
    This is a great point. The only good bit of data we have is the Diamond Princess cruise. The infection spread to slightly less than 20 percent of the passengers before dying off. I think this is similar to your garden variety respiratory season.

We can quite safely assume that the rest of the data from then on is absolute horseshit. Science fiction catastrophe movie gibberish. Yet people seem to enjoy it for some reason. They even seem to enjoy being scared, of Covid, the great reset, the new civil wars that are about to break out everywhere. I mean, all of these storylines have been stolen from novels and movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I'm in a very blue zone that has reinstated the mandate a couple weeks ago. I walk in stores with no masks, and it is very different now. Everyone is masked, but I have not been harassed yet. Employees just ignore the fact that I have no mask. At Costco the "greeter" told me I needed one. I said I don't have one, he offered me one, I just said "no thanks" and walked on in. No one chased me. No one said a thing during the rest of my visit. I checked out and left maskless. I know this would have been absolutely impossible a couple months ago because I tried several times (we had a WHOLE TWO MONTHS without a mandate! Such generous gods!). The psychology is different now, and we need to push. Even the pseudo-vaxxed sheep are getting tired of this shit. If any of you are in blue compliance zones, you need grow a pair and push now because this window is probably going to close soon.

----

In anticipation of more forceful compliance in the fall, I'm thinking of some guerilla tactics for round two. I'm not going to resort to this until walking in maskless becomes impossible again, but here is my idea:

1. Load up cart with stuff you need and are willing to pay for with a mask on. (this can be escalated to stuff you don't need if you find a 100% enforcement store)
    2. Go to checkout and take mask off.
    3. Refuse to checkout if they make you put the mask on.
    4. If they don't submit to your demand, leave all you stuff, preferably already loaded onto the conveyor belt.

Yes, this is being an asshole to the employees who have to clean up your shit, but that's the whole point. If we huff and puff about possibility of shooting war, but cringe at a poor employee having some extra shelves to stock, we obviously aren't thinking very clearly.

Notes to make this as effective as possible: most chains will throw away frozen items or meat already in a cart, so if you load up on that kind of stuff, it will be a full loss on the store.

Of course, your end of the deal is that you have to be willing to pay if they let you checkout maskless. Therefore this tactic is best for hyper-compliant stores in hyper-compliant areas. Something like a Whole Foods in a shitlib suburban hotspot is perfect. Those places simply aren't going to let you check out once compliance psychology comes back. I would probe a couple of times with stuff I actually need, and if they force 100% compliance I would escalate to more expensive frozen and raw meat items.

It's time to really put some sand in their gears. Look for things to exploit. If anyone has similar ideas, please share them. If we can get this kind of non-violent resistance to spread like a meme, it will become very difficult for the regime.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Gillenwater View Post
    Kitsuma have you done (or seen) any math on C19 death rate versus vaccine death rate? Or more importantly, death rate per age group?
    Ray, starting at Page 1480, I ask a version of this question. From 1480-1490, there are answers, right up to your post. John P is the one that answered my question, but I had a follow up and haven't seen any reply.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    If you need a doctor that knows how to treat covid, Zelenko has moved from NY and is now living in Florida. Vladimir Zelenko MD

If I am not mistaken, That calculation was incorporating all death including the elderly.
    Will that be the same equation if you leave out the above 70-80 demographic.
    I am pretty sure if you just compared the under 30s demographic with each other the outcome would be much different as well.
    No doubt, the numbers would be different, BUT if VAERS doesn't age stratify for vaccine deaths, and I'm too lazy to do that work, I prefer an apples to apples comparison to deaths from vaccines (VAERS (unreliably reporting) vs deaths of COVID (unreliably reported) vs deaths 'avoided' from the vaccine. I hope that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    You are at risk of becoming a Covid believer. It happens.
    You know in The Dark Knight, when the gangster Gamble tells the Joker he's crazy, and the Joker replies, ominously...."no i'm not...no i'm not". Same with me. Not going to be a believer. In fact, I'm becoming more animated in my opposition. Which is also not a good thing, since I speak with only my wife about this stuff.

My N=1 story for Ivermectin....I ordered it online from Tractor Supply, and picked it up today. The folks said two things that were interesting....1) they've received at least 8 calls from 9a to noon for IVM, and 2) the folks at the store felt sorry for the horses and pigs, because people were buying up all the IVM.

Lastly, the crap gym I belong to has two signs for 'masking up'. I will not under any circumstances wear a mask anywhere, especially the gym. That shit hole has 3 warped bars, substandard racks, and octagonal (?) plates. I'll make the owners explain to me how the hazard of terrible bars is less of a threat than COVID. Can't wait to have my own set up, fingers crossed in December.