COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events - Page 1492

starting strength gym
Page 1492 of 2312 FirstFirst ... 492992139214421482149014911492149314941502154215921992 ... LastLast
Results 14,911 to 14,920 of 23113

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

  1. #14911
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    68

    Default

    • starting strength seminar october 2022
    • starting strength seminar december 2022
    Just heard on a radio program from a pHD physicist that the reason more blacks were affected by the coronavirus was because black people have the most receptors for the viruses, followed next by asians, then whites, and finally, with the least ethnic receptor site Jews.

    New insights into genetic susceptibility of COVID-19: an ACE2 and TMPRSS2 polymorphism analysis | BMC Medicine | Full Text

    There's an article with a bunch of jargon but I don't care. The only thing that matters is dbm77 was right, is always right, and will never be wrong in the history of eternity. The only inevitability is that I will stand upon piles of my dead enemies bodies (peacefully of course). Never say die

  2. #14912
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Folks in the US (and elsewhere): How are you getting Ivermectin? Is it being prescribed by your physician?

    Any of you taking it as a prophylaxis?

  3. #14913
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    Here in Tampa, it seems EVERYONE is sick right now. Lots of people seem to be getting covid too. I know of 2 married couples, relatively young and healthy and all four vaccinated. 3 of the 4 got very sick with covid (post vaccination) and one of them had a 105 fever for about a day.

    My whole extended family has been vaccinated, except for me and both my kids. It ain't easy right now....lots of pressure.
    Your post reminds me of this comic.

    It Means That it's Working Small.jpg

  4. #14914
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Your post reminds me of this comic.

    It Means That it's Working Small.jpg

    To be fair, the strength of these vaccines is in preventing hospitalisation.

    More and more pro-vaccine doctors are now stating vaccines don't protect again covid transmission.
    https://twitter.com/EricTopol/status...92860619481098

    And this is just for symptomatic infection. If we include asymptomatic infection, it will be even lower.

  5. #14915
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    477

    Default

    In this relatively large RCT studying repurposed drugs, ivermectin doesn't seem effective, but fluvoxamine does. FLCCC has been advocating the latter, though not as a preventative.

  6. #14916
    Ray Gillenwater's Avatar
    Ray Gillenwater is offline Administrator, Starting Strength Gyms
    Starting Strength Coach
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    California
    Posts
    345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
    Folks in the US (and elsewhere): How are you getting Ivermectin? Is it being prescribed by your physician?
    How to Get Ivermectin | FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    In this relatively large RCT studying repurposed drugs, ivermectin doesn't seem effective, but fluvoxamine does. FLCCC has been advocating the latter, though not as a preventative.
    Shiva, Dr. Kory and the FLCCC are advocates of Ivermectin for prophylaxis. They've gone as far as saying that they believe it could have prevented this situation from becoming a pandemic (reference Dark Horse and Rogan podcast episodes).

    Prophylaxis protocol aka I-MASK+
    I-MASK+ Protocol | FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance
    Last edited by Ray Gillenwater; 08-12-2021 at 06:59 PM.

  7. #14917
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dbm77 View Post
    ... The only thing that matters is dbm77 was right, is always right, and will never be wrong in the history of eternity. The only inevitability is that I will stand upon piles of my dead enemies bodies (peacefully of course). Never say die
    Big Red Rhetoric.

  8. #14918
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Provo, Utah
    Posts
    521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Maybe read the entire article before voting most disturbing. Or not.
    Not sure what you are saying here. I have read the thread from the beginning. In fact, I pretty much talk to Rip every day about it and have since the beginning of the thread--actually I've been talking to him about these types of things for literally years.

    Kitsuma's comment is quite disturbing because it is true. We really don't know what is going on and it's naïve to think we do.

    At best, we can only piece together the puzzle from disparate sources, many of whom are quite adept (and deeply invested) in hiding the truth.

  9. #14919
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
    Folks in the US (and elsewhere): How are you getting Ivermectin? Is it being prescribed by your physician?

    Any of you taking it as a prophylaxis?
    Bought a fistful of tubes from Rural King for $2.99 each. Bought and shipped more for my California friend who continues to admonish me to get vaxxed.

    Haven’t taken a single precaution since this fiasco began. Fingers in eyes and all. Not sick once. (Pride goeth…)

  10. #14920
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    49,222

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
    To be fair, the strength of these vaccines is in preventing hospitalisation.

    More and more pro-vaccine doctors are now stating vaccines don't protect again covid transmission.
    https://twitter.com/EricTopol/status...92860619481098

    And this is just for symptomatic infection. If we include asymptomatic infection, it will be even lower.
    This makes it a TREATMENT, not a vaccine.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •